♥ Little*red's WW Diary - preparing for core

Whoo hoo! Well done:) It is great to see that sticking to plan and exercising really pays off! I am very happy for you:happy096:

Wow well done you on your 3.2 lb's loss thats brill! All your effort not in vain. Its great when someone pays you a compliment too goes a long way x

well done thats amazing - wasnt it just last week you were at a bmi of 25 and you're already at 24?! fantastic! :D so pleased for you xxx

Just spotted your loss for this week :eek::eek: WELL DONE YOU!!! What an amazing loss this week, hope you get straight on scale hoppers and show it off!!!!

x

Thanks so much everyone, i love this 'diet', its my biggest loss so far i'm well chuffed.

Jo - what are you talking about missus look at your fancy 3.5lb weight loss well done girly, the scale hoppers are rocking this week ;).

We sure are :D long may it continue eh?!!

x

Eurgh for the last few days i've felt like i'm always hungry even though i'm not actually hungry its all in my head.
Although today i was still hungry after lunch (due to hard workout this morning) so I had my Tuna salad and then made myself some zero points soup (carrots, onion, veggie stock), but i feel like i've totally blown itnow.
i know all the soup ingrediants are free so why am i feeling like i've just eaten a whole cheesecake?
Losing weight plays funny games with your head!!!

Hiya hun
I always feel the same when I've had 0 point soup ...strange, but ur dead right its the mind over matter thingy going on!

Your doing great x

Thanks for the support tracey, it really help knowing that i'm not alone with this.

Ohh its weigh day tomorrow, obviously i want to lose but if i lose more than 1.2lb then i'll be down to 16 points a day!!!!
Think it will knock me for a bit if i have to use less points, but not jumping the gun yet i'll see how tommorrow goes.
Got my ww korma sauce in asda last night, can't wait to try it it better be nice!

Let us know what you think bout that korma sauce. I still didn't try it and v interested is it nice.

Good luck for your weight in. I think with all the exercises you did and that you stayed within your points might result in cutting a point next week. If that happens I wish you get used to it asap.
Take care.:)

ARGHHHHH!!!!!

STS this week, this is so frustrasting. I'm only losing about 4lb a month and it will take me another 4 months to lose the last stone at this rate. Oh well at least it is coming off and not going on and I don't feel deprived by eating this way.
think i might look into doing a mixture of ww and atkins for next week, just to boost the loss a little bit.
I had a sneaky measure this morning and i have been losing inches and i'm very close to being a size 10 so that has saved my sanity a little at least.

Oh, I am sorry you are feeling frustrated! I know how annoying it is that towards the end the weight goes away really slowly. Good luck:)

You had such a big loss last week, it still works out at 1.5 each week on average of the two weeks. It will be slower now because you're much smaller!

Thanks girlies, I don't know why i'm moaning i actually want this last bit to go slowly so my skin can catch up.
Anyway heres to a new week, que sera sera and all that, still got my motavation and hopefully Rach's 10 day theory will bring me much luck next week. xx

Thanks girlies, I don't know why i'm moaning i actually want this last bit to go slowly so my skin can catch up.
Anyway heres to a new week, que sera sera and all that, still got my motavation and hopefully Rach's 10 day theory will bring me much luck next week. xx

Its very hard when u get near to losing your last stone - its soo slow but you've come this far so keep going with the knowledge that it can be done!

Whats Rach's 10 day theory??

That good (or bad) behaviour can take up to 10 days to show up on the scales....so just when you thought it was safe to go back to eating, it bites you on the rear end :D

You are doing so well now....slowly, slowly as you tone up with all that exercise. x

I was at the doctors today getting my yearly check up for the contraceptive pill and had to get my blood pressure and weight taken.
Blood pressure was fine and my weight on the doctors scales was 59kg which i calculated to be about 130lb.
I was feeling chuffed as ovbiously i was dressed and had eaten my breakfast and drunk a pint of water so it was bound to be a little heavier than my weight at home.
So out of sheer curiosity i decided to take the outfit i had on and weigh it to see how much 'extra' the scales had on them and it turns out my clothes and shoes weigh 3.4lbs :eek:!
So obviously i can't weigh my digesting food and water but that means the doctors scales would have me at 126.6lb with a full belly.
I know I know they are different scales but it made me happy!
Anyway the doctor congratulated me on getting down the a normal weight range from obese and said i had done a fantastic job. She even said i was a paragon of health because i don't smoke, or drink and because of all the exercise i'm doing :p.
The best bit was the feeling of not feeling panicky when i had to step on the scales as i no longer feel embarrased by my weight.
Yay sorry that was a long post but just thought i would share my happy weight day with you all :D.

aww thats fantastic! :D well done on your STS, sorry the congratulations is a little late :p even if you feel a little disappointed, like Jess said, thats still a good loss over a 2 week average, and you will find no doubt next week that some more drops off :)

Back