♥ Little*red's WW Diary - preparing for core

Great to hear all got better at yours! Hope core will work for you and you hit your goal in 11weeks. Gosh, it is not long now! Good luck xx

Hi Hun! Just caught up with your Diary:( Hope your wee ones get better soon - it's heartbreaking when something like that happens - Am sure you felt like death for a few days.

Well done though on your weight loss - you've done so well!!

Take care

Oh i'm really excited as i'm getting prepared to start CORE on monday. I reckon i've gained this week as i've been binging all week and done no exercise since Evie went into hopsital.
Got all my menus worked out, going to get all my shopping today and i'm getting back on the exercise train. Hope I have a good loss for my first week as I have an occupational health assesment for starting uni next Monday so hoping to be a few lbs lighter, heres to new found motivation :D.

Hi,
Good luck for tomorrow! Hope you still going be posting your daily menus in food diary section. I will watch your core journey closely because it is something I am considering for my maintenace plan. Take care xx

good luck with core, not sure if i replied to this already havent looked through

good luck with starting Core, i am sure you will really enjoy it :) its nice to not have to count points for everything and makes eating a lot more relaxed. Hope Evie and Lois are much better now xxx

Hi hun - glad ur feeling posative and best of luck with Core too and hope u have great loss next week - u deserve it ;o) x

Hey Girlies,
first day of core today can't wait to see the results i get this week becaue i just hopped on the scales fro my weekly WI and i've gained 2lbs :cry:. To be honest i'm not too bothered about it as I know it will be off soon now i'm back on track with food water and exercise.
It feels so much better to be in control, my body feels terrible after the last few weeks, can't wait to get some energy back.
Heres to a great week everyone :D.

Hello angel, not posted for a bit - sorry.

Just read about Evie and the coffee...how frightening. I hope she is doing ok. It just takes a second for these things to happen.

You are doing so well though so keep it up - and 5lbs is 5lbs....not to be sniffed at. although you must surely be at target now.

Size 8 tops are definitely never going to be in my wardrobe - my back is way to wide....:(

Back