♥ Nicki's ♥ Diary - I've been here the whole time, the whooooooooooooooooole time!

glad you had a good night, i would so come to ur party if i was closer hehe, hope ur weekend is fun xx

Hello lovely people.
Loving the 4 day weekend but its going far to quick for my liking. We're having a roast tonight because hubby is going out tomorrow to say goodbye to his mate, who is going back to the war zone. Anywho I have a lovely giant boneless lamb joint in oven, never cooked it before so slight guess work, but its covered in a little garlic oil and minced rosemary and is smelling deeeeeeeeeeevine! Just got to do spuds, pigs in blankets, stuffing, yorkshires and gravy, yup when i do a roast i go all out and we have stuffing and yorkies with every kind of meat. Theres going to be enough lamb to last till next saturday so currently concocting some leftover recipes :D
Hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mmmmm sounds delish
you can add me to the invite list lol I'm a birthday girl next month too
plus I wanna see Nikki dance like a grandma hahaha

Lamb was DELICIOUS!!!! Nikki we eat more takeaways then home cooked food but i'm working on that.
I have a little announcement to make :talk017: I'm back on the plan :talk017: Doing pretty well so far, done my wii fit session today but only about 15mins because the batteries died. Hubby was going to get me some but he's mad at me and left in a huff, so i doubt that will happen. The wii fit said i'd put on 4lbs in 4 days, i'm really hoping thats because the batteries were dying because i haven't been that bad.
I really need to get organised, my food plan never materilized, so i'm going to get a pad and make day to day food plans, keep recipes and generally GET ORGANISED!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

Sorry Nikki, nah you'll no when that is because theyll just be a scream! Saying that with the way things are at the mo, it won't be any time soon, if at all!

Hi Nicki, Happy Easter! Did you have any choccy eggs?

:17729:

Just try and stay positive about ttc at the mo, altho I am one to talk, it's so hard not to get upset about it. Have you heard of Maca Root? I started taking it this week as apparently it regulates periods, maybe worth a try? It's really boosted my mood too xo

I had rather a depressing thought today (shocking i no :D) In 1 month i turn 25, not exactly old but if i don't shift this weight, then i have basically just hit middle age! The thought is enough to make me cry and yet i'm still not motivated. I put on 2lbs this week, better then the 4 my wii said but not great.
However i have bought my book to get organised with, i'm going to fill it will daily meal plans so the night before i can pick a day i fancy and i no exactly what i'm going to eat, hour by hour. Sounds extreme but i think i need it. I once heard it took 3 days to form a habit and 24 days to break it. If this is true i have just enough time to break some bad eating happens before middle age hits and hope by being this organised i won't develop any new bad ones. My wii fit habit seems to have stuck, not done it properly in a week and i miss it, hubby called to say he had some batteries so i'll be fully back on the wagon tomorrow and I'm going to chain/handcuff/tie/lassoo/ cling on for dear life because quite frankly i'm fed up of coming on here and telling you all i've failed again when you're all doing so well.

thats the spirit Nicki, and don't beat yourself up over it, it's taken me 49 years to find the right motivation, nothing quite like knowing your hitting the 50 mark and your a right porker hahah!!!
You can do it, good luck with your planning and have fun getting back on the wii

Thank you Ladies, you made me smile. I can and more importantly WILL do this. I will be organsied and i will stick to it.
I love this forum and feel a little proud, as yesterday i suggested a little ttc section and this morning hey presto there it is. Think the mods did us proud. Always feel a bit funny putting 'graphic' stuff in here in case one of the boys or those of a sensitive disposition read it and freak out :rotflmao: well you never no!
Got another day off tomorrow so I'm going to make myself sort out meal plans , think 2 weeks of various breakies, lunchies, teas and the snacks or i might just do my hour by hour eating sceduale but then this only lasts until my points drop. But i suppose its not hard to knock a point off.
Waiting for hubby to come home so i can drop kick him, because he shouted at me for having bad signal, when he is in a forest somewhere and he called me :psiholog: and oddly enough the house phone reception was no better, hmmm don't think its us sweetheart. Idiot.

On a slightly better note me and my friend are going to do a night course in sign language, i've always wanted to learn and it'll be nice to be out of the house. Just got to save up.

just had to read back a few pages then to catch up with u since ive been internet-less. but im back and glad to hear ur back on the wagon, ive had to climb back on too and i like the idea of tying/lassooing/handcuffing urself to the wagon this time, i am too! hugggs x

Get you with your signing up to classes! Well done. And huge well done for keeping going and trying to get yourself back on track chick :)

I had rather a depressing thought today (shocking i no :D) In 1 month i turn 25, not exactly old but if i don't shift this weight, then i have basically just hit middle age! The thought is enough to make me cry and yet i'm still not motivated. I put on 2lbs this week, better then the 4 my wii said but not great.
However i have bought my book to get organised with, i'm going to fill it will daily meal plans so the night before i can pick a day i fancy and i no exactly what i'm going to eat, hour by hour. Sounds extreme but i think i need it. I once heard it took 3 days to form a habit and 24 days to break it. If this is true i have just enough time to break some bad eating happens before middle age hits and hope by being this organised i won't develop any new bad ones. My wii fit habit seems to have stuck, not done it properly in a week and i miss it, hubby called to say he had some batteries so i'll be fully back on the wagon tomorrow and I'm going to chain/handcuff/tie/lassoo/ cling on for dear life because quite frankly i'm fed up of coming on here and telling you all i've failed again when you're all doing so well.

Poppet you've not failed! You've just taken a wee vacation from pointing and tracking - we all do it, some for days, some weeks, etc. We're not robots - we have to have some time off, everyone does.

I turned 25 in January and I know how you feel about feeling the age. I promised myself I wouldn't be fat at 30 so I have five years to get everything under control. I have to say I'm totally not knowledgable about TTC because children isn't something me and Rob are really too concerned about at the moment (we're still big kids at heart) but I know it's a concern of yours and wanted to give you a hug.

I did a brief course in sign language many years ago and it was really good to learn :)

You guys are awsome

Ok diet rant time (haha sorry)
How is this fair? i can go all day with out food, with out headaches, hunger or tummy rumbles. Today i have been super good so far. I've had breakfast and lunch and snacks, had 10 points so far. But I'M STARVING:17729:the more i eat the hungrier i get, seems a little unfair to be punished like this when i'm trying to be so good. Although i do have 21 points left i'm trying to save them because i always pick at night so i want to have some just in case. Not helping is hubby saying have some of my full fat coke, you can have my sweets :asskick:no, no no, bad husband. I don't want your darn sweets or cokes, i just don't want to be hungry because i've eated today :ashamed0005:
Anyway not much else going on apart from that, going to go food shopping later. Still haven't done a meal plan but i have lots of ideas written down. So that alone is helping.

Today so far i've had

Yogurt drink x 2 - 2pnts
Jam sandwichs - 3.5pnts
WW choccy bar - 1.5pnts
pasta thing - 3 pnts

Not even had any fizzy just water and squash! :eek: rather proud of me!

The menfolk are sometimes a law unto themself, but bless him for offering though
I was like that yesterday Nic no matter what I had I felt starving all day haha!!

Drum roll please, the rope tying me to the wagon, is holding, yesterday i was 100% and i saved 3 points.
I've been using WW online tracker and i'm suprised how many points i get wrong, like 3 babybel not 3 like i count em, but 2.5! I also discovered that fry's turkish delight are 3, not 3.5! BONUS!!! and i went a whole day with no fizzy which is a big thing for me. Paying for it today, major headache!
Today i had eggy bread for breakie and it was dead yummy. Doesn't really feel like a diet at the mo, not sure if thats a good or a bad thing. Oh got on the scales yesterday and i have officially put back on the 7lb i lost. :mad:

Well done for being well and truely tied back onto the wagon Nicki
and as for regaining the 7lbs dont you worry about that, you'll soon have it off you

well done for your non fizzy victory :) ive just started drinking fizzy stuff again actually, funny old world isnt it. i love fanta zero so its all good. im glad your wagon tying is helping you as im tied on there well and truely, just come back from a little bike ride :)

OOOO a bike ride, sounds fun. My bike is sat in the corner of my dining room looking sadly at me. I have had it for a year and never gone for a ride but i'm too heavy for it at the moment, hopefully in summer i can go out on it.
I just cooked the best roast dinner ever and the best thing, totally within points. I was pleasently suprised at my fry light roasties, made hubbys in oil like usual and mine looked much nicer. Also had stuffing, yorkies, sweetcorn and a little mint jelly (have it with all my roasts) so i am well and truely stuffed. I did notice though today i probably ate more then i ususally do but with much less calories. Also back on the wii wagon, although i think either i'm too heavy for the board or it's breaking. When i'm doing the step or cycling the board switches off! :sigh:
Didn't get to make my coleslaw today but will be making it tomorrow after work

frys turkish delight =3 points? are you sure of this snippet of heaven? :p

Back