♥ Nicki's ♥ Diary - I've been here the whole time, the whooooooooooooooooole time!

yup, yup, yup scoured the cadburys website for the sat fat (cos they're too lazy to put it on the wrapper) and checked with 3 different calculators - 3 glorious points :D

I love you!

i dont like turkish delights but my mum does and i bet she doesnt know that so i will have to tell her lol im sure she will be very thankful for that info haha. are u going to classes now hun or doing it at home? x

Am loving this little snippet of info re: turkish delight. I'm off to gt me a box of em ;)

Glad to hear you're strapped to the wagon - those 7lbs will be gone in no time. And the roast dinner sounds lush, well done you :)

I can officially report i am still roped to the wagon firmly, this is probably the longest i've been on it since i joined the forum :D
OMG todays lunch was so heavenly i ate it in my first break. I had some left over chicken and stuffing, mixed with pasta and a smidge of mayo - 4.5 points YUMMY! Should have enough left for tomorrow if hubby hasn't eaten all the leftover chicken.
I am loving the turkish delight and the best thing is Tesco and Asda have packet of 4 for a squid.
Not at class at the mo but will be wednesday morning, i am going to force myself to get out of bed and go to class. Bit concerned its not actually on because i joined her saturday one months ago and she sent me some vouchers last week to rejoin and she'd only written the Saturday one down.
Ho hum, hope your mondays weren't too terrible!

Mmmm the dinner sounded delicious, you can't beat a lovely big roast! Great about the Turkish Delight, so yummy.

A massive well done for getting yourself back on that wagon and firmly tied on! 7lbs isn't too bad, and just think, if you hadn't got back on track it could've been a lot worse down the line.

Have a good day!

Well done on keeping strapped on matey! Hurrah for you.
Chicken and stuffing is my favourite thing so I am VERY jealous (not the sort of thing you make for one!)
Good luck on getting to the meeting - takes proper commitment :)

Nice to see that you're well on track :D
Keep at it!! :) Can't say I'm a fan of the turkish delight.. I'd eat the chocolate and leave the jelly stuff... Shame really, I am rather fond of pink food...

Ok so my first major diet conundrum has occurred. Tomorrow night my lovely friend and her boyfriend (who is my boss :eek:) is coming round for tea and to watch the footie. I'm a pretty fussy eater, hubby is a very fussy eater and she is the most fussiest eater imaginable. Solution is easy as they all eat pizza, they're having that with garlic bread. The problem is, i've been 100% for 4 days, i no its not long but its the longest i've stayed on track. I do have some points saved but i'm getting weighed tomorrow so i'm disregarding them or eating them haven't decided.
So what do i do about tea? i don't like the ww pizza, so i dunno whether to have something different, which will make the others feel bad or eat before. Or just have a night off and eat what i want. Last time i did that i was off the wagon for a month :confused:

Argh! Poor you! Why would you having something different make the others feel bad? If you were having something yummy but points friendly then they shouldn't feel bad. If you find that having a 'night off' sends things off kilter, I would try to avoid it (I am totally the same - it always sends me off plan for much longer than just one day!)

Ah - don't pay her any attention. Just tell her you didn't fancy a pizza you fancied summat else. If you are eating something you enjoy then it shouldn't matter - we wouldn't all order the same thing at a restaurant so you don't have to all eat the same at home. Hopefully she can be supportive of you hun :)

How about making your own pizza with a bagel or tortilla base, then you can point it exactly and you will get exactly what you want on it! Is it all ww pizzas you don't like?

I personally wouldn't take a night off as if you eat what you want it may completely undo all your hard work from the last 4 days and that would suck wouldn't it.

x

Well I'd stay on plan
forgo there pizza go have a lookie In Cupcake Katie's diary
because she will have a stonking recipe for one in there
of that you can be sure
you'll have them beggin for a bite of yours
Simplessssss

Ok something weird is going on, went to ASAD for supplies and got pizzas for the guys, some low fat garlic bread, dips and chips. I found a frozen ww pizza, its ham and pinapple but i'll take the pineapple off. I have cucumber for dipping.
Heres the odd thing, hubby picked up a melting chocolate fudge cake for pudding and it really isn't appealing to me, this from the worlds biggest choc o holic :eek: I bought some ww cream, so i'll have that with a merangue nest. MMMM might have that tonight, yum!
Oh i also bought some magic stars, because i love them and some of those new breakfast biscuits, which look yummy and only 3.5 points for the 4 biscuits in a pack, so not half bad, be trying them tomorrow so i'll let you no what they're like. Still on track for today but i'll prob use my saved points as my week resets tomorrow.
Decided tomorrow i'll stick to my points and i'll measure some bits out before they arrive so i don't have to do it when they're here. Oh and i have only had one small glass of fizzy (7up free) in all 4 days, so well please. Bit nervous about tomorrow, won't be staying to class but its the going that counts!

Well done you on buying all the fabulous and healthy goodies. It will feel like such an achievement to have done a full week at 100% so keep at it girl!

Hope you have a fab day and evening tomorrow. Good luck with it all :)

Back