♥ Nicki's ♥ Diary - I've been here the whole time, the whooooooooooooooooole time!

Well i don't no whats wrong with me, for the last few weeks hubby has been asking me what i want for my birthday and i still can't think of anything. I've basically got £100 to spend and i can't think of anything. What do i want/need?
ideas?

I could easily spend the £100! I'm not sure, personally I would ask for an mp3 player to take walking with me as I have a nano but an old one which is a bit broken. I really want an iTouch though...

Maybe you could ask him to break it down into £25 chunks if you can't think of something £100ish - £25 for your birthday and then £25 to spend on yourself each time you lose a half a stone/stone?

xxx

I like Bex idea about breaking it down in chunks!

I asked the Old Fella what he was getting me for my birthday, and the goon answered "You already have me, now stop acting like a spoilt brat" - left me rather speechless :rolleyes:

Thats a good one, you'd have to be on your toes to keep up with those one liners. ;)

What about a ipod or something like that Nicki? Bit of fast paced music might get you moving and motivate you for exercise. I'm wrecked just back from the gym. Worth it though.

Oh man whether like this makes me miserable!:sigh2: I'm sat inside staring at the glorious weather and feel pants. Have been out to the shops and drove back along the seafront, loads of people sunbathing on the common, playing by the boatlake and some nutters even swimming in the sea. I live like 5 mins from this and i can't even walk that far, makes me so sad because this time last year i promised it would be different but if anything i'm worse :ashamed0005:
Also i have this creeping feeling that this diet isn't working,i am still eating crap but not nearly as much.
Ohh and at the butchers Hubby bought a whole rack of bbq babyback ribs :eat: I have a pork chop. Wish hubby would do this as well i'm fed up with listening to him winge about his weight and then 10 mins he's eating a big bag of sweets
:whoopass: :break_diet:

have you asked him to do it with you Nicki?

I feel for you with the OH eating bad foods - mine had a saveloy dip for lunch and its really difficult to try and enjoy what you're eating when what you fancy eating is sitting across from you :p

just try and keep focussed on your goal - you know it will feel better than any rack of ribs could ever taste when you've dropped 10% of your body weight :) x

blackwidow is right don't let these negative thoughts cloud your mind or goals, you need to stick with it and come next weight you'll be pleasantly surprised. you can't expect the weight to fall off in a week, i'm sure your weight didn't go on you over afewweeks so give yourself time and don'tbe hard on yourself.

:rolleyes: Nah he's too manly for diets, he keeps saying he just needs exercise but he's been saying that for years. My dinner looked way nicer then his but i just wasted 7.5 points on icecream :mad: it was tasty though and i do have saved points to used so i guess its all good. I'm trying to resist from standing on the scales, they're calling me and i haven't been on the since wednesday :eek:

:D I agree step away from the scales Missus

And you can do this, you can, you really, really can
you have proved it the last few days you have been brilliant
And by next summer you'll be there on that beach slimmer and fitter
As for hubby, just tell him he's on a diet and from now on he eats what you eat or else you go on strike in the bedroom department
that should be enough to put the heebee geebee's through him hahah!!!

Hey...

Well done on ur weightloss... I am not ww but on sw... I was always around the 11st mark and after having my 1st baby (bk in march09)... I thought I have everything I want, but why am I still unhappy... and the answer was is cos I hate the way I ooked so I started slimming world wen my bubby was 7 months.... I have lost 3 stone nd the happiest I have ever been. So u can have a baby then loose the weight hun, but a step at a time, and also wat ever is most important to you... My advice would be lose the weight enjoy ur new body and then have a buba..., Good luck with it all ur doing really well, oh yeah and I have not been 2 a single class, going at sw on my own lol. take care :O)

look at you, you ate 7.5 points in ice cream but it was from your saved points! Your thinking like a true weight watcher now. Just get through the weekend pet and back on to monday and back on track 100% every weekend is hard for me I feel like letting go and having what i want but i know come Wed I'll feel disappointed if i do.

You just wait until Wed bet you'll be down.

Hey peeps,
I won't lie, i'm miserable but its my own fault, need to start taking my meds. Anyway i got on the scales this arfo and it was sts, might be my scales, might actually have stayed the same. Must be well and truely on the wagon because last night i open a massive bag of magic stars and only ate 30grams, before i could have ate both packs. I did go over my points but i've pulled them back today, so its all good. I'm continuing my 100% count because i'm still doing the diet and technically i haven't cheated yet.
Back to work tomorrow, really don't want to go. The invites have gone out for my party and apparently people are biatching i haven't invited them, because i've invited the people i like and not everyone in the damn dept. I've booked my radical hair change, i'm just deciding whether to go black with a tint of purple or bright red. My hairs brown atm and i've had both colours before but i don't no which one to go for.

Umm do you normally weigh yourself in the afternoon Nicki cos if so you are always slightly heavier by then

Definitely stay away from the scales - I went on a set of scales at Waitrose the other day as I was curious and it said I'd lost 2lbs in about 2 days - hardly likely! Weigh once a week (although I'm being a hypocrite here!) and try to use your points on filling, low fat foods rather than high cal, small portion treats - obviously have a treat and enjoy it, but use a lower fat option :) xxx

nicky! stay away from those scales until weigh in or u'll have us lot to deal with!!! xxxx

Kally, i officially get weighed on wednesday morning, unofficially its when ever i can get near the scales without getting whined at. I did jump on when i got home :ashamed0005: and was sts. Think what i'm struggling to remember is, that although its my first weigh in at group, i've been doing the diet longer so i've prob had my big first weight loss.
I sat here tonight with my philly light dippers while hubby polished of 3 thorntons chocolate cakes, have to watch him eat the other 3 tomorrow:rant2:least i'm commited because he offered me some and i said nooooooooooooooooo! Went to asda and bought no badies, well i got ww badies but these have to be goodies! Looking forward to group just so i can get some more peanut bars, they were yummy!

Well done on resisting the Thorntons Cakes my new trick is just to tell myself things will taste chitty and its working, i've now managed to ween myself off quite a few things by closing my eyes and thinking maggots :eek: it really works
And please please promise me you'll stay away from the scales untill your offical WI

Nicki congrats on passing up the cakes! Your doing great! Yeah i went to the supermarket yesterday and have stocked up on my WW biscuit box as i call it, I have one or two bits out of it every evening with my tea after dinner. Everyone else in the house doesn't even bother opening it, little do they know that most of the stuff is really nice and tasty!

If it helps i was thinking myself this evening about my weight loss and how I used to despair that I'd never get back to a healthy weight. I was 13st 12 on my first weight in a year ago, I'm hoping to lose 3lbs this week to bring me from the 11stones to the 10 stones, I honestly never thought that i could get here but I am here and it feels great. Remember the greatest challenges start in our heads and once we come to terms with who we are and where we want to go we can achieve what seems impossible. and by sounds of it if you were able to pass up thorntons cakes you might just be on right road :)

well done resisting thorntons cakes, can you do me a favour though? give ur hubby a slap from me for A) eating them in front of you, and more importantly B) offering you some!!! Well done tho hunny, your doing really well, im so proud :D

Back