♥ Nicki's ♥ Diary - I've been here the whole time, the whooooooooooooooooole time!

I love the cut its the color thats tramatising me, trying to figure out how long i can leave it before dying it brown again prob a while seeing as hubby spent so much money on it :(

Ok i've notice something thats shocked me a little. When i was 'on the wagon' i didn't feel any different but in the 4 days i've not been on track and i feel like poo. I feel lethargic, sleepy and sick. Going to get back on track tomorrow but i don't feel very confident. Think i'm going to miss wi this week and give myself a week and a bit to repair the 4 days of kfc, chinese, dominos and copious amounts of malibu and cupcakes.

CUPCAAAAAAAKES!!!!!!!!! :D

I really notice a diffrence when i eat better, i dont feel so moody, sad and i just feel generally more happy and less tired. Its shocking really.

The lushest cupcakes i have ever tasted with pink buttercream icing and glittery pink shoes and handbags for decorations, DEVINE!
Funny enough hubby just said i'm moodier since not dieting and i do feel epicly sad atm.

:D I agree I think its a really nice subtle shade of red looks very glam indeed.
I would also go to weigh in so you know the whole deal about the damage before you actually go into damage limitation mode, otherwise you could end up very disheartned.
Just draw a line under your birthday week and treat this week as a new week

Thanks guys, you are right, i'll go :( its gonna be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
I've been good today got 7.5pts left so should last me the night, got a good stash of pink and whites. Had sausage and chips for tea, was well nice!

as we all know i love sausages.....hahaha
"sausagegate" made me laugh

It may well not be as bad as you think its going to be hun :D
I'm glad you've had a better more positive day today
I will not be able to look at a sausage again without thinking Sausagegate haha!!!

So picture the scene, Nicki wide awake on Tuesday night while her beloved is snoring next to her. So she thinks it is a good idea to play a little game on her ipod, taking care to keep the volume down so not to wake said beloved. Now imagine Nicki waking up on wednesday morning at 11.55am with her ipod still in hand with a lovely banner saying 'ALARM' Only really works when the volume is turned up.
So i did miss weigh in but i'm pretty sure it was my subconcious protecting myself from the horror of the scales.
Ok so i'm really struggling at the moment, i'm finding it dead hard to stay on track, i just want to eat everything in sight and i'm feeling a very sad at the mo,

Haven't seen you over at TTC for a while missus, sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment.

Pull yourself back onto that wagon, you did it before you'll do it again!

Ok so i'm really struggling at the moment, i'm finding it dead hard to stay on track, i just want to eat everything in sight and i'm feeling a very sad at the mo,

Awww Nicki - hope your okay! We all have times when we struggle hun - you will get there:) Is there anything we can do to help?

Hi Nikki,

I have been there myself many a time;)
Hope you get your mojo back soon, keep coming on here Nikki, remember we are all in the same boat:wave_cry:

Thanks guys, i am still here and still struggling but i have a plan. Think the most important thing is start counting points even if i don't stay in them. I had a macdonalds yesterday but apart from a piece of toast thats all i had all day so not so bad.
I'm going to do my diet bible (never got round to do it before) but i'm going to track weight in the front then track food/points/moods/thoughts in the rest of it.
My work have a deal with a gym so its only £25 a month but they do have full spa, bar :D and swimming pool, so even if i went swimming twice a week it would be cheaper then going to the local pool. So i'm thinking about doing that, alot of my friends from work go there too so i would get alot of support. The only thing putting me off is its across the city, its not a massive distance but i'd have to get the bus and i don't no if i'm that motivated although i no steve would take me in the evenings. Hoped he would want to join but he's not up for it. I'm trying to find some hobbies, i need to not sit in my pjs all day on my days off (like today) i'm not very good at alot of things, but i do sew and thinking about getting a sewing machine and making some things, we could do with some curtains and i fancy redoing the bedroom (we rent so painting is out) soft furnishings is about all we can do.
Need to take my mind of diets and babies :cry:i'm deffo not ovulating so got zilcho chance atm, just got to hope losing the weight will work.

Hi Nikki,

now that there sounds like a plan to me missus;)

Oh how I wish I could sew, my mum in law can run up curtains in no time on her machine:rolleyes:

Have a lovely weekend x

Well went to look at sewing machines and came back with this

SDC10419-1.jpg

Meet Titch my little hammy
Promise to catch up with everyones diaries tomorrow xx

Last edited:
Well Titch has had a slight name change since yesterday, she's now Tilly. It suits her better although from this pic maybe she should be called spider-ham

SDC10430.jpg

Aw that made me smile big time as tilly is the best name ever (my poor cat who died back in jan was a tilly!)
Tilly rules!:D

The gym sounds like an ace idea nicki esp if you know others going. Me? i dont really "do" exercise in any form but for those who can keep it up fair play!

Enjoy whats left of the weekend xx

Back