♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Do ya thinkso Mary?!
I can only have a thin scraping and really gota be in the mood for it, i think the fact it sticks to my teeth annoys me! :giggle:

I love it, and sometimes can be found to just dip a teaspoon into the jar and eat it off the spoon - so maybe not so more-ish for you lol.

:giggle: ..... doesn't Jan do that too?!!!! LOL

15lbs in 13 weeks is very doable for someone with your determination. You will focus, no problem at all, just watch the sweet treats!!!

Glad it was just the pound Tan .... now HEY!! Quit with the picking .... who do you think you are - ME?????? LOL! ;) xx

:giggle: I know, how nawty!!! :eek: :eek:

I already know tomorrow i am going to have a cupcake. I'm making nutella cupcakes for my friend for her birthday.

So, no picking at nawty stuff tomorrow (besides the cupcake), i promise :)

hehehe :giggle: :)

Is right! ... :whoopass:xx

:character00115:

:giggle:

:doh: Oh no!

Got in from work and had 3 biccies, a slice of cheese, a slice of polony and a slice of home made bread and butter pudding.

On another note, i have overtime tomorrow so am starting work at 10pm. No nawtyness going on tomorrow! It'll be up, breakfast, make cupcakes, lunch, apple in work and then my bar. Oh and ofcourse the cupcake :giggle:

Oh Tanya, those cupcakes sound delicious!!!! I made a lovely Victoria Sponge last week and it was so nice (if I say so myself).....

Hope you have a good day today!!!!

I need a slap across the chops mary! LOL Im always the same on weigh in days though :rolleyes:

Friday 7th May :birthday:

It's my brothers 21st birthday today and he's spending it in Afghanistan :( He got hit by shrapnel (sp?) yesterday that came from a grenade being launched by the enemy. He managed to phone today so we could speak to him. He is ok, leg all cleaned up and glued and back out on patrol.

So food wise, my bf bought me toast and coffee in bed! :eek: I think this is only like the 2nd or 3rd time in the space of 6years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: lol

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast with peanut butter

*nutella cupcake :p

L- baked salmon & left over rice and chickpeas with cumin & tumeric from yesterday.

D- Bar, apple & satsuma

*half a cream cake :doh: 3 slices ham with a little bit of garlic dip :doh:

*1L water
*2 black coffee with sweetener

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to your Brother Tanya, and also hats off to him for fighting for our country. On the serious side, I know how proud you must be of him, my Nephews Son has just finished his 2nd stint in Afghanistan.

Hope you enjoyed your cupcake ;-)

Yea, very proud of him but still don't want him to be out there! Lol

I actually didn't enjoynthe cupcake as much as I thought I would. It was a little too rich for my liking! I still ate the whole damn thing though!!! :giggle:

I often have that Magnus Magnussen food ..... you know - I've started so I'll finish - whether I'm liking it or not! Lol!

Looks like you've had a better day today Tan - keep it up!

Good on the bf for bringing you breakie in bed ... what was he after? . On second thoughts don't answer that! ;)

Double good on the brother :) glad he wasn't badly hurt. Happy Birthday to him! :) xx

Back