♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

You're so good the way you can do that! - Baking I mean! Enjoy your chicken hon xx

hope you are doing well still Tanya. I had 2lbs off this week!! Not as much as I would have liked, but staying positive and realistic throughout...no other way!

have a good weekend and nice to hear your brother sent a letter...nice to receive!

Iris thats great, well done :D

:doh: Had a mouthfull of the sponge i made (no jam or buttercream) a bit of the top that i cut off to make it flat :doh:

Friday 30th April

B- Bar

L- Ham salad - 4 slices ham, lettuce, cucumber, 1 tomatoe, 4 small radishes, red pepper, raw onion LF vinegarette.

*mouthfull of left over sponge :doh: ... thats it! Its in the bin. Damn thing!

D- Grilled turkey steak & vegetables. 15g low fat salad cream

*3 black coffee with sweetner
*500ml water
*2 small glasses of pepsi max

*So, the egg i was guna have with my salad i am taking to work as i had the bar for breakfast.
------------------------

Made my brother's girlfriends birthday cake today. I am well chuffed with it!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Heres some piccies :p (The cake is actually pink, its my camera thats made it look like an orangey tinge to it)

Attachments

• IMG_0469.jpg
    IMG_0469.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0468.jpg
    IMG_0468.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
That's brill! :):):) Could just eat a slice :p xx

Oh its tempting Jan! I had lots of regal icing left over too ..... i didnt touch a bit though! :D chufty! haha

Well Done you ... that's dedication for you :)

I've just had the first bowl of the 9ltrs (approx) I made last night, it's every meal except breakfast (though I have been known to have it then too) as much as you can put up with ... I'll be looking like it by Monday lol :p x

Are you on about the soup Jan?? lol

Do you just have your breakfast then and soup on its own? and thats it for the day? x

No there's raw veg & salad stuff and fruit as well. Does wonders for the bowels too ;) xx

Saturday 1st May

B- Bar

L- Baked potato with dry fried chicken breast mixed with extra light mayo. Salad of lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, spring onion, radishes, plum tomatoe

D- Nothing. I am hungry but am off to bed very soon so dont want to eat.

*250ml water
*3 small glasses diet coke
*1 black coffee & sweetner

Last edited:
Hi Taylor.
I doubt seafood sticks are allowed as the majority of them are processed. I'd leave it untill after refeed personally :)

Last edited:
Hiya Tanya. I see that you have recently been on exante. I have decided to bite the bullet and get rid of that last stone by June in time for a party I have been invited to. I have been thinking about either starting exante or new you. Would like to try something different to lipotrim. How did you find exante and is the refeed the same as lipotrim? Any advice welcome!

Thanks and well done on you loss xxxxxx

Hiya Tanya. I see that you have recently been on exante. I have decided to bite the bullet and get rid of that last stone by June in time for a party I have been invited to. I have been thinking about either starting exante or new you. Would like to try something different to lipotrim. How did you find exante and is the refeed the same as lipotrim? Any advice welcome!

Thanks and well done on you loss xxxxxx

Hey.
I only chose exante because it worked out £50 less a month than lipotrim, but if i had had the choice i wouldve gone back to lt.

But... as it happens, Exante worked out alot easier for me. I could have a shake for breakfast, soup for lunch and take my bar to work so no faffing around with a shaker etc.

The refeed on exante is different, i havnt looked into it but im just doing the refeed that LT reccomends as the diets are the same just different brands i guess! :)

When are you thinking of starting? x

Thanks for replying so quick! I am actually thinking or ordering tonight. I am really excited actually but just ate loads of cheese and crakers while looking at the site! I am going to have one last chinese over the bank holiday and then hopefully the pack will arrive by the end of the week. I was toying with the new you diet but didnt like the fact that the products dont contain all the vitamins needed. I am worried about not liking the soups though! I hated the lipotrim ones! I am thinking of doing 2 weeks tfr and then 2 shakes and a meal for a few weeks as I really want to try and start excersising. I have bought a great dvd, jillian michaels 30 day shred. each workout is only 20 mins. Cant wait now! Been feeling Yuk for a few weeks and been eating more! GOt to get this last stone (and a bit!) off!!!! xx

I thought too I wouldn't like the soups bur they are yum! Better than the one on lipotrim. :) good luck with it chick xxx

Thanks! Just ordered it! I hope it doesn't take too long to arrive. I would love to start it on thursday if i could. Give me 2 days with the distraction of work and then hopefully in ketosis by the Monday. I did Lipo for 10 days to get rid of the weight I had put on over Christmas but I found it soooooo hard! I started at the wrong time (so depressed doing tfr on New Years Eve and it was freezing!) so I hope it wont be as hard this time. At least I can switch to the 2 shakes and a meal if I need to. Really excited now, especially for my last chinese tomorrow!!! xx

Back