♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

:giggle: off to bed now ladies, g'night.

JAN! If im not on tomorrow, have a lovely holiday, enjoy yourself :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks honey - have a good sleep & try not to miss me too much ;) :):) xx

Thanks honey - have a good sleep & try not to miss me too much ;) :):) xx

Dont make me sad! I WILL miss you!!!!!!!!!

heheheheehe x

Edit: be sure to take lots of pics and get back on here and tell us all about it when your back!!

What time is your flight monday? xxx

11 something I think ... leaving home about 7am anyway. I WILL be taking loads of photos coz DH has bought me a new camera. Whether they'll be any good is another matter ;) xxx

Tanya, can you print your recipe for your tagine please?

HP Sauce, Ilove that on sausages, any breakfast item really, and on chips........love it on chips.

I remember as a child too, dipping buttery toast into the cup of tea, then drinking the tea which had all the butter floating on the top - yeuch, couldnt do that now.

Eurgh!! Me neither ;) xx

Eurgh MARY!!!! That is disgusting!!!!!! LOL

My tagine recipe;

450ml chicken stock
1 carton pasatta
3 chicken breasts chunkily (is that a word?!) chopped
salt & pepper
1 teaspoon each of: ground tumeric, ground corriander, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cummin
*large handful of dried apricots (i chopped them but you could put em in whole)
*1 can of chickepeas drained

Then, all i did was bung it all in the slow cooker, give it a big stir around and heat on high for 4-6 hours.

I guess you can add onion & vegetables to it aswell if you like, just make sure when its all put in the slow cooker that everything is covered by the stock and pasatta.

Then i made the cous cous with chicken stock too.

:D

It was lovely.
Of course you can add anything you like to it. Im thinking of doing it with lamb next time! :D

Sunday 16th May

B- 2 poached eggs and 1 slice white :eek: (all there was) bread toasted (roughly 300cals) .... the eggs were from the guy up the road from me who keeps hens and they were fresh yesterday and just divine!!! :drool:

*some vintage cheddar and red onion sensations
*1 stick of twix
*3 chocolate digestives

L- Chinese .... :eek: :doh: some special fried rice, s&s hong kong style chicken, chips, 1 chicken ball, 2 sesamee toasts

*1 pint of pepsi max
*1 pint sugar free orange and mango squash

*vodka & diet cokes :)

Last edited:
Ooo that recipe sounds lovely Tan :) I'll be trying that too xx

Oh its scrummy!!!!! :)

I've been slack today, i just cant be bothered to work out the cals in my chicken tagine .... i do have to say it was spanking!!! I didnt think my bf would love it but he did! He even wants the left overs for tomorrows lunch! I will defo make this again. Although next time with lamb :)

Sounds nice Tanya...will you post the recipe???!!!! :D

Eurgh MARY!!!! That is disgusting!!!!!! LOL

My tagine recipe;

450ml chicken stock
1 carton pasatta
3 chicken breasts chunkily (is that a word?!) chopped
salt & pepper
1 teaspoon each of: ground tumeric, ground corriander, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cummin
*large handful of dried apricots (i chopped them but you could put em in whole)
*1 can of chickepeas drained

Then, all i did was bung it all in the slow cooker, give it a big stir around and heat on high for 4-6 hours.

I guess you can add onion & vegetables to it aswell if you like, just make sure when its all put in the slow cooker that everything is covered by the stock and pasatta.

Then i made the cous cous with chicken stock too.

:D

Sorry, Tanya...just noticed!! Only catching up with all posts now!! hahahah.....lovely, I will try this!!!

:giggle: np Iris. It was adapted from one of Jamie Olivers' recipe ... just changed it to the stuff i liked! :)

Monday 17th May

B- bran flakes with s.s milk (157cals)

*packet monstermunch
*2 chocolate digestives
*1 strawberry cupcake

L- grilled pork chop, oven chips, salad

*1 bar galaxy
*2 wholemeal pittas dipped into bgty sweet pot & harissa dip (one before and one after work)

D-nutrigrain (130cals)

Last edited:
Monday 17th May

B- bran flakes with s.s milk (157cals)

*packet monstermunch
*2 chocolate digestives
*1 strawberry cupcake

L- grilled pork chop, oven chips, salad

D- apple (72cals)
nutrigrain (130cals)

You dont seem to have had much to eat today Tanya.....have you still got the munchies??????? You ok?

I've had those pointless snacks iris! I just feel too bad about them although my lunch was pretty filling this evening :)

hahah - everyone is having hassles with snacks...I wonder if it is the fact that the nice weather has come round!! haha...

Thing is, once you start it is so blooming hard to stop it..like that bad habit that looms and likes to sick around!!!!!!

You are doing brilliantly Tanya

Tomorrow will be a better day!! :) :)

Back