♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Oh I hate it when that happens .... it makes you (ie me!) soooo grumpy! Deffo a good idea to go to your Nan's. Hope your run went well - piddling down here, hope it's not that bad where you are. xx

Run was ok. Found I struggled a bit today and stopped for about 1min 30secs in total to take water, cross a horrible crossing blah blah.

No rain here thankfully bit it was dark by ten past 5!x

Yeah - I was driving home about then - full headlights, mind you the torrential rain didn't help. You're a star the way you're keeping this up! xx

I know - can't believe i have stuck to it! It has been 6months now of running 3times a week (besides the odd holiday week etc) i've shocked myself! :giggle: x

OMG!! 6 months! Really??!! Can't believe it! xx

Yup!! I started the week after I had my shuttle run test for the specials which was in may! Time flies doesn't it!!! X

My word that's amazing!! xx

You have done brilliant Tanya - afraid to say I have gone back to the Jan club, my running only lasted about 3 weeks........hahahahahhaa.

Thanks ladies :)

Feeling pretty hungry and we have to stay half an hour extra tonight too :( boooooo!!

Hope you get a better sleep after work Tanya what with the building work going on. Can't believe you've been running 6 months already, time really does fly! What an achievement though!

I managed a decent sleep today as I went to my grandmas after work and slept up there! :giggle: She only lives about 100houses away from me so nice and handy! :p So my breakfast today was different to what I planned as she only had special K, cornflakes, porridge & milk in the house as they were off to spain today for a week! (jammy so and so's!)

Went for a little swim today - went mainly to just use the sauna and jacuzi but i did manage 10 lengths.

:eek: :eek: :eek: I heard a christmas song today being played on the radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smiley1842:​

Wednesday 3rd November

B- special k & s.s milk

*about 10 peanuts and 2 bits of chicken breast

L- baked chicken breast with lemon & black pepper, salad (lettuce, cucumber, tom, red onion, spring onion, orange pepper, radishes), 1slice mature cheese & 100g cooked wholewheat pasta. some thai sweet chilli sauce.

*natural yog pot
*nutrigrain elevenses bar

D- 2 carrots cut into sticks with lf mini hummous pot. Boiled egg.

*2litre water
*250ml pure orange juice
*200ml pepsi max

Last edited:
Don't forget ya boiled eggs ;) xx

Glad you had a better sleep :) xx

Don't forget ya boiled eggs ;) xx

Glad you had a better sleep :) xx

Ah yes .... just got my little brother putting one on to boil for me now! :giggle:

Yay to christmas songs on the radio:109::xmassign:
Well done Tanya, keeping up running for 6 months. My knee is no worse after mondays aerobics, its exciting stuff, I plan to take it easy for a few weeks then have a jumpy session and if that goes well then try running.

OH my god, Xmas songs already! Yikes.
I need to wrap up the Xmas pressies to take to Nottingham on Friday.

Glad you slept better hun.

kered said:
OH my god, Xmas songs already! Yikes.
I need to wrap up the Xmas pressies to take to Nottingham on Friday.

Glad you slept better hun.

Oooh sit with a bottle of wine or some vodka, whack on a Xmas film and wrap them :) it's brill .... Always wrap all my presents doing this :giggle:

Mmm, I cant do that, I am nights tonight and tomorrow, then I will sleep until about Midday on Friday, then have a shower, something to eat, and make our way to Nottingham.

I will have a drink with my wee boy on Friday night though ;-)

Just means you'll have to make up for it Friday then :giggle: x

Back