♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

kered said:
No doubt I will make up for it on Friday AND Saturday :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I wouldn't expect any different from you hehe x

Just munched a nutrigrain elevenses bar - extra 164 cals I didn't really need!

Uh oh - i over slept today! :(
I've managed to change my hours of work just for tonight so that i work 10pm-3am as going away tomorrow for another training weekend so i also thought it'd be a good idea to put my name down for overtime starting at 6pm! Thought oh yeah thats ok get up at 2, run at 3, get back get ready and off i go ...... i didnt wake up untill half 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I have no time for my run now :cry:

I never ever ever oversleep!!!!! How did that happen?! :mad:

Anyways nothing i can do about it excpet i will have to squeeze in my run tomorrow before heading off. So working 9 hours tonight! :eek: Will take my lunch/dinner with me as i get a 40min lunch break.

Menu changed a little as no run ...

Thursday 4th November

B- 2egg 1 egg white omelette with ham & 30g mature cheddar. squirt of hp sauce.

L- Baked chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe, red onion, orange pepper, radishes). Will also take a wholemeal roll with a spread of light philli with sweet chilli to put some in.

*apple

D- 2 carrots into sticks with lf mini pot of lemon & corriander hummous.

*2 squares of yorkie & 5 malteasers

*2litres water

Last edited:
Mmmmh your menu today sounds delish! That's a sign of a dedicated runner, when you're upset that you sleep in :D sounds like you're doing really well with it and I hope you have time to fit it in tomorrow x

I absolutely loved my lunch today - the roll I had I put in chicken breast orange pepper & red onion :drool: think I might start to have more of these rolls :D

Edit: Just munched 2 squares of yorkie & 5 malteasers.

Last edited:
I fancied that lunch too :) xx

Have it then my lover :) the bread roll was pinched from you anyhow as I've seen you take one sometimes :giggle: x

I wondered where it went ;) :giggle: xx

Haha!!!! :p

Hope you're able to do your run today Tanya, I know how bad you will feel if you can't! Your body obviously needed that extra bit of sleep.

Enjoy your weekend of training too, I take it its for the specials.

Hi Tanya, enjoy your run, lucky you feeling upset to miss your run, I wish I was so fit. Best get rid of the rest of that choc, it will torment you otherwise. Now how to get rid of it lol. Have a good weekend.

Yep, for the specials Bev.
It's officer safety training this weekend and we've been told the regulars are training us and will push us hard and we will get thrown about :eek:

Hi Tanya, enjoy your run, lucky you feeling upset to miss your run, I wish I was so fit. Best get rid of the rest of that choc, it will torment you otherwise. Now how to get rid of it lol. Have a good weekend.

LOL I got rid of it quick sharp. I bought the bf a big bag of malteasers for work and i bought me the yorkie bar in work as i just had a huge craving for a chunk - after i'd bought it had 2 chunks i went over gave it to the bf and the hand fell into the malteasers bag on his desk and automatically put 5 of them in my mouth! :rolleyes:

Yes i'm running today!!! It is light rain but oddly i kinda like running in this weather :eek:

Popped to asda last night to get myself something for saturday night for tea (dont much fancy the 'packed lunch' they offer us!) so i bought some chunky chicken breast pieces, some rye crackers, carrot battons & some low fat sour cream & chive dip.

Friday 5th November

*B210k w5d2

B- oatsosimple cinnamon porridge & s.s milk

*banana after run
*packet chipsticks & chic digestive

L- Tuna & saladcream salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe, orange pepper, red onion, radishes) & 100g cooked wholewheat pasta.

D- meal bar - as no food was led on but then I had 3 rye crackers dipped into low fat sour cream & chive dip.

*1.5litre water so far
*300ml 7up free

Thought i had light salad cream in my fridge but i dont, nor any light mayo so i had a little ordinary salad cream with my tuna & a bit of sweet chilli sauce on my pasta.

Run was brill today. Stopped for about 20secs on the 1st 25minute run and then on the 2nd 25minute run i didnt stop at all. Thighs were burning a bit but i wanted to push myself and im glad i did :D

Off in a little while - i'll still be around the weekend thanks to the new iphone app for minis! :D :D :D

Last edited:
beware! officer safety training you'll be sore the next day :D
I'm sure its fairly similar across the board and ours is always a good laugh - selft defence and so on and how to restrain people yay!! Well done with the runnin hun, you are doing fab!!!! xx

Oh Jayne I'm so nervous - there are tests!!!!!!!!! Ok, multiple choice but still :( lol yer, we've been told to expect a work out! Lol besides the tests I'm looking forward to it! :)

meh the tests are NEVER as bad as you fear they will be. We refer to them as multiple GUESS as opposed to multible choice :D

I bet you enjoy the training Tan - despite the tests! Well done on your run.

I see you have the same disability as me? Intermittent inability to control motor function - particularly when in the vicinity of open bags of chocolates :giggle: xx

JanD said:
I see you have the same disability as me? Intermittent inability to control motor function - particularly when in the vicinity of open bags of chocolates :giggle: xx

Oh yes! I knew there was a condition for it ;)

aaaah. Maybe its a condition that we all have then ......... :eek: shame they have yet to invent a cure or at very least a medication for said condition :p
Good luck with it all Tan, it is always good fun - we have to go on said course for 2 days every six months - as far as we are concerned it's pretty much a day off cos you aren't picking up any files on it (ie no paperwork) wooop!
Well done on taking your own food with you too, the police is what piled the weight on me (well actually it was me eating everything but still.....), I was 11st2 when I joined and very happy with that weight then it all went t!ts up!! Organisation is the key in jobs like this xx :rolleyes:

Ahh today has been brilliant!! Have learnt alot and still trying to remember it all although I'm sure it will all become 2nd nature soon. Wrists are a little sore...flipping handcuffs! Lol

Food wise been great too obv as I've no fridge or cupboard to run to :giggle:

Saturday 6th November

B- alpen & milk (I'm sure it was full fat milk :-S) apple juice carton.

L- salad : tomato, garden peas, boiled egg, cucumber, 2 pots from pot salad, grated carrot, slice of turkey and slice of beef. Salad cream sachet. Slice of melon for afters.

D- bought with me chicken breast chunks, rye crackers, carrot battons & lf cream& chive dip. 2crisps.

*1.5 litres water
*going to indulge in a glass or 2 of rosé tonight :p

Last edited:
Back