♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

:doh: Got in from work and ate again :( :doh:

Saturday 8th May

Off out tonight for my friends birthday so plenty of alcohol involved!

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast, 1 with dairlylea light triangle, the other with thin scraping of utterly butterly

L- Frozen ready meal - chicken and basil pasta - asda good for you one.

*Twirl bar

*2 black coffee with sweetener

Then that will be all as im off out pretty early.

I'm thinking i need to cut down on my bread intake which i will do from next week :) I need to find something to have for breakfast though ...

Last edited:
Hope you have a good time tonight. I also have that Magnus Magnusson feeling most of the time, I still cant leave food on my plate very often.

Try having some crispbreads with breakfast Tanya, or buy the nimble breads.

Happy Birthday to your brother Tanya.......Hats off to him for getting back out there again after the shrapnel business!!

Wonder if you are nibbling cause you are worrying about him???? I do that, so just was wondering....

I have just bought the Rosemary Conley Ultimate Inch Loss Diet book which has masses of breakfast menus; cooked, fruit, cereal and quick!
Do you want me to write a few down for you? I know I struggle the most with breakfast since LT!!! Never used to, but I do now as I panic! Let me know and I will gladly tell you what she says :)

Have a good time tonight.

Have a good time Tan .... new focussed head on next week ya hear?? ;) :) xx

hey Tanya, do you like cereal?
You could have a bowl of porridge with fruit and nuts and seeds in it? If you like peanut butter, a teaspoon of PB and a banana in a bowl of porridge is LUSH!!
I also like a bowl of museli with low-fat yogurt or from frais instead of milk...
x

Happy Birthday to your brother Tanya.......Hats off to him for getting back out there again after the shrapnel business!!

Wonder if you are nibbling cause you are worrying about him???? I do that, so just was wondering....

I have just bought the Rosemary Conley Ultimate Inch Loss Diet book which has masses of breakfast menus; cooked, fruit, cereal and quick!
Do you want me to write a few down for you? I know I struggle the most with breakfast since LT!!! Never used to, but I do now as I panic! Let me know and I will gladly tell you what she says :)

Have a good time tonight.

Oooooh if you could Iris that'd be great! I struggle with my breakfast too. I used to have sandwiches and crisp for breakfast before LT!!!!!! :eek: lol

Have a good time Tan .... new focussed head on next week ya hear?? ;) :) xx

Yes maam :D

Sunday 9th May

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast with peanut butter

L- nothing .... i've picked at 3 bags of crisp and a couple of starburst sweets

D- Me and the bf are having a bbq! So will have 1 burger, 2 sausages and 2 lamb and mint thingys on sticks. Salad. Low fat potatoe salad.

*pint water
*pint sugar free orange and mango squash
*vodka & diet lemonades

Hope you enjoy the bbq ... weather must be better down there! ;) xx

Hope you enjoy the bbq ... weather must be better down there! ;) xx

hahahahhahahaha not at all! Its cloudy but no rain so were still having it lol

MUST be warmer - unless you've got your fur lined drawers on, LOL! xx

hahaha Fur lined drawers ... can't imagine how hygenic they would be! :rotflmao:

I have a big fluffy hoody and pj bottoms .. so i guess you could say its warmer!!! :)

Brekkie - all 200 cals

Quick and easy
1 x 125ml fresh orange juice, plus 1 slice wholegrain bread spread with 2 tsps marmalade, jam or honey.

1/2 fresh grapefruit plus 2 boile medium sized eggs

1/2 bagel (or 1 whole mini bagel) toasted, spread with 1 tsp fruit preserve, jam, honey or marmalade then topped with 50g Total 2% Greek yoghurt.

200gm Total 2% fat greek Yoghurt mixed with 1 tsp runny honey.

4 prunes, soaked overnight in 80gm low fat natural yoghurt, mixed with 1 tsp porridge oats (Tan, I assume the porridge is raw).

Cooked Brekkie
2 well-griled back bacon rashors or 2 Quorn sausages grilled, served with 1 dry-fried medium sized egg, 3 toms, halved and grilled and 5 grilled mushrooms.

2 quorn sausages, grilled served with 1 x 400g can tomatoes boiled unti reduced, plus 50g mushrooms.

tomatoes and mushrooms on toast; boil 400gm can chopped toms well to reduce to a thick consistency and season well with freshly ground black pepper. Spoon onto 1 toasted large slice wholegrain bread and serve with 10 grilled mushrooms.

2 eggs scrambled with milk frm allowance and served with 100gm grilled toms and unlimted grilled mushrooms.

1 small slice multigrain bread, toasted, served with 1 egg, scrambled, boiled or dry fried plus 1/2 pink grapefruit.

35gm uncooked porridge oats, cooked in water with 10 sultanas and served with milk from allowance.

Fruity Brekkie

1 mullerlight yoghurt, any flavour, and small banana

2 large bananas

Fruite smoothie; blend 150gm fresh fruit with 100gm total 2% fat Greek Yoghurt and milk from allowance.

200gm fresh fruit salad topped with 100gm Total 2% fat Greek Yoghurt and 6 sultanas.

Cereal Brekkie
50 gm Special K plus milk from allowand and 1 tsp sugar

30gm fruite and fibre servede with milk, topped with 115gm rasperries or 1 tsp sugar

50gm fruit and fibre, milk and 10 seedless grapes.

30gm All bran serviced with milk from allowance, and 1 tsp suger plus 1 boiled egg.

Mox 100gm 0% fat Greek yoghurt with 40gm muesli and a little semi skimmed milk from allowance to moisten. Add a little Silver Spoon Half Spoon to sweeten to taste. Leave to soak overnight in the fridge for best results, serve chilled.

HOPE THESE HELP TANYA!!! :)

BRILLIANT! Thankyou Iris :D :D :D

Ive saved that to my comp im guna plan my breakfasts tomorrow. Its actually the one meal that worries me. Its the meal that either keeps me on track for the day or totally tips me off balance.

Guna have to invest in some greek yog tomorrow as ive never had it before so worth giving it a go i reckon :D

Oh TAN! How scary for you all .. RIP indeed .....
At least our friend 'only' lost his legs :eek: ..... Bless them all xxxxx

RIP indeed. You must get very worried about your Brother in Afghanistan, I know how our family felt when my Nephews Son was there. He was actually marching in Red Square today, all so proud of him.

I just can't believe how close to home it is.
Ya know, ya see it on the news etc someone from such and such regiement has died and its very sad indeed but when someone from the same company as your close reletive (sp?) has sadly passed its very close to heart. Too close for my liking. I can't imagine how my bro must be feeling, all i want to do is cuddle him and give him some comfort.

Although, knowing Lee, he will tell me to get off and stop being soppy! LOL!!!!

Last edited:
Back