♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

hhaahahah - Mary, I need lessons from you!!!!!! He speaks English you see - told you that before, so my Turkish is so poor! I really need to rectify this....one day!!

Thank you for the link Iris.
I would be forcing him to speak to me in Turkish for a minumum of 30 minutes per day, that way you would know what was being said when you are over there - but I am just a nosey sod.........lol

Thank you for the link Iris.
I would be forcing him to speak to me in Turkish for a minumum of 30 minutes per day, that way you would know what was being said when you are over there - but I am just a nosey sod.........lol

He is the worst teacher ever!!!!!!!!!! Wouldnt even dare :)))))))) We used to try but he got impatient because of my scottish accent and the way I pronounced things..ahaha...I dont even pronounce his name property..haha...ah well!

Haha Tanya, that reminds me of our young friend, he is like a Son to me and Phill now, and when he did his army, we used to call him every two weeks, and I learned how to ask to speak to him in Turkish, but he was always telling me off, because I didnt pronounce his surname properly.......it has two (i's) but the ones with no dot on top. The Scottish accent sure makes a mess of some of the Turkish words.

Sorry too Tanya.

Hi Tanya, just wanted to say well done for staying away from the cupboard and good luck with whatever decision you make. Its hard when you've been with someone for so long but you've got to do what makes YOU happy at the end of the day. There is no point putting all that hard work into losing all your weight and being this beautiful gorgeous girl you are now and just being miserable is there?

Good luck chuck xxx

LOL No worries ladies! I'd love to learn turkish for when i go back next year - the waiters ;) were trying to teach me and my friend but we just couldnt get the pronouciation right, i think its cuz were janner!!! :rotflmao:

(I actually feel kinda silly talking about my situation in here but i treat this place as like a diary where i can just get everything wrote down! :sigh:)

Aww Tanya, you carry one chick, just say what you need to say, you know we are always here for you.

Tanya, very sorry to hear you are in a bind over your decision. You know in your heart of hearts what is the right thing to do. One way or another it will be tough for you. Six years is a very long time together so the wrench will be hard. We are all tougher than we think so I think you will cope well. Good on ya for keeping away from the goodies. Thinking of you and sending you lots of positive thoughts!

Duno about keeping away from the goodies, just munched 2 chunks of yorkie! :eek: The whole bar has 350cals! Thats obscene!!!! lol

Step away from the yorkie Tanya Jane!!! And that's an order!!! (Says she - I can talk :eek:)

As has been said - you've been here before, at least once to our knowledge. YOU know what you need to do, and we're all here with the virtual hugs whatever you decide :) xxx

I stepped away - infact threw it to my brother who munched it no problems! hahahahahaha

It does seem like its gone one big circle. Im sure whatever decision i make will be the best one :)

Off to work now :( 5 hours then the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

What job do you do Tanya? Ive got night shifts coming up in just over a week and Im scared doing my TFR on it. I know I wont crack but Im not looking forward to the struggle! :(

Hope your shift goes ok x

What job do you do Tanya? Ive got night shifts coming up in just over a week and Im scared doing my TFR on it. I know I wont crack but Im not looking forward to the struggle! :(

Hope your shift goes ok x

Nightshift on TFR is fine, just start your first shake later on in the day than usual.

I am nights tonight and also last night, and I have my first shake at 1pm, then another one at 7pm, and my last one about 1am.

Yup as mary said!

Im a data entry clerk, typing for 5 hours!!! *yawn* lol

Im sure you'll be fine p-o-p ... just adjust your shake times accordingly. Just think when you get up its 'your morning' even though it might actually be the evening! :giggle:

I'm in the middle with 8.5 hr nights :) - I TFR-d for 15 weeks having one round teatime, one in the night and one when I got home in the morning. It's no different really. Best of luck xx

Tanya, sorry to hear you're in a decision pickle..... Hope you make the right decision for you..... and banish the comfort eating demons that lurk in our every move!
Good luck chick x

Sure is Mary, thanks :) I decided to follow the advice i always give to others and follow the heart! :giggle:

Back