♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Saturday 15th May

B- 2 slices of wholemeal bread toasted with thin scrape of utterly butterly & hp sauce. (250cals)

L- chicken, apricot & chickpea tagine served with cous cous and 1/2 wholemeal pitta bread

D- nothing ... except my snacks :doh:

*2 chocolate digestives (166cals)
*packet of kettle chips (145cals)
*chunk of cheese with hp sauce

*1 small glass pepsi
*1 small glass diet lemonade
*vodka later

Last edited:
Weird - never heard of anyone putting HP sauce on their toast :eek::eek::eek:

Glad you are feeling more positive today Tanya and followed your heart.

I like mayo on toast ;) xx

Mayo?!!! Maybe mayo with some black pepper but on its own naaaah! lol x

Well yeah - I'd agree Mary as long it's also with buter and MAYO!!! Lol! xx

Lurpak and a nice thick back bacon - ooh I am DROOLING now, off to warm my hands under the tap and have a strawberry shake :D:D

oooooo sorry Mary - it must be awfully hard ..... you'll have to hang out with the 100%ers as well - if you don't already :) xx

To be honest, its not bothering me at all, I am surprised how good I am being, and have totally been 100% since I started it a week past Friday.

Nah, will just stick around this forum - its more like home lol.

Good for you!! :) If you've got the right head on nothing will bother or tempt you .... sound like you have - I'm really glad for you xxxx

Yes, feeling good Jan. Anyway chick, I am off to bed now, so catch you tomorrow before you fly off to my beloved Turkey. Enjoy the wine xx

I am - thanks. and I'm now hair free with lovely gold toe nails as well!

Have a good sleep xx

My favourite on toast is - BACON.

Well yeah - I'd agree Mary as long it's also with buter and MAYO!!! Lol! xx

Naaahhhh ladies, HP sauce!!!!! :p :cool:

Lurpak and a nice thick back bacon - ooh I am DROOLING now, off to warm my hands under the tap and have a strawberry shake :D:D

oooooo sorry Mary - it must be awfully hard ..... you'll have to hang out with the 100%ers as well - if you don't already :) xx

To be honest, its not bothering me at all, I am surprised how good I am being, and have totally been 100% since I started it a week past Friday.

Nah, will just stick around this forum - its more like home lol.

Mary I admire ya :D :D:D :D

I'm now hair free with lovely gold toe nails as well!

*cough* hu hummmmmm *cough* :giggle:

Jan, i hope you have a brill time in Turkey. I'm pretty sure you will love it! :D

HP sauce on toast brings back a childhood memory I had long forgotten. When we were very little, that was something we absolutely loved. I have not had HP sauce for years and years and years!!!!

Oh its scrummy!!!!! :)

I've been slack today, i just cant be bothered to work out the cals in my chicken tagine .... i do have to say it was spanking!!! I didnt think my bf would love it but he did! He even wants the left overs for tomorrows lunch! I will defo make this again. Although next time with lamb :)

Tanya you DO make me laugh ... love ya ;):):):) xx

:rotflmao: ..... do i?!!! LOL I hope in a good way!

I love you girls on this forum, sometimes i duno what i'd do without this place!!! :eek: :D

Of course in a good way!! xxx Your **cough** comment was the last example for me :):) xx

Back