♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

HaHa - hope you enjoy your burger - I still have my chicken craving going on (go figure!) I'll be cooking one later to see me through my work nights. x

Ooooh Jan! Chicken is my fave! But i really have a massive craving for a beef burger! Not usually i like red meat. Got oven chips to go with it too, thinking also some beans! haha But then again, what with my run tomorrow im not sure i should! hahahahahahah

Oh if you're going to be exerting yourself I believe carb-loading is compulsory!!! ;):) xx

hahahaha Jan, you always have the best excuses!!!!! :rotflmao:

:eek: Who ME???? :whistle: xx

ahem................so is the cake nearly finished now Madam?

Good luck for tomorrow Tanya, I can feel how nervous you are, but use the apprehension and nervous tension to show em what for hun.

The cake is out of the way Mary! I sliced it all up and put it in a container hence the reason i had a slice ... it just wouldnt fit in!!! :rotflmao:

Girls, got to have a fat percentage test aswell by the looks of it. Not happy :( Even if i pass the run i can fail on body fat % .... the more im thinking about it the angrier im getting over it!

It's in exeter too - an hours drive away, got to be there for 9:30 which means i'll hit peak morning traffic blah blah blah! *humph* lol

Hey you!!! Quit with the negative Nelly talk!!!! You get what you think about - whether you want it or not! so quit that and start visualising yourself succeeding. KNOWING you're good enough and they'd be lucky to have you!! Ya HEAR???!!!! xx

Thanks Jan.
Im sure i can do the run, just dont want to be over confident about it but im not sure about my body fat %. I've got this horrid feeling im guna have like 50% body fat! :eek:

Well, i will keep you all posted tomorrow when im back, off to chill for a bit now with my bed and the tv! :) Although, i'm sure if its all good it'll be on facebook the minute im out of headquarters! :rotflmao:

You will be absolutely fine Tanya, and like Jan says.........quite the negativity. The glass is half full - not half empty.

Go get em kiddo!

Good Luck Tanya!!! Will be thinking of you!

Hey Tan! Just to say all the very best for tomorrow and I'll be thinking of you. I may not get on till later in the day but I'll be with you in spirit!!
I know you'll be fine :):) xxx

good luck Tanya..and like the others said, remain positive.
I would somehow get in that you have lost a lot of weight to date! Dont allow them to think you are a failure..you are ANYTHING BUT!!!!!

You give it your all and no one can say you havent put everything into it! They will be honoured to have you on their side that is for sure!

Sure you will be reading this after the run!

thinking of you....as I travel into work, will be willing you on!

Take care sweetie.

Just wanted to say best of luck for later today Tanya and will be thinking of you. Just do your best, you can't do anymore.

I'm sure you will be absolutely fine but good luck anyway!!

Good Luck Tanya- not that you need it! You'd be an asset no matter where you end up working, remember that? Keep positive & focused and you'll be fine!

I only went and PASSED!!!!! :p
Can't believe how close i was though!!!
It's alot harder than i thought. You are allowed 3 line warnings, which is when your foot doesnt reach/touch the line on or before the beep.

Im doing ok up to level 5, hear the tape say start of level 5, im thinking 4 more laps, 4 more laps .... level 5.2 i get a line warning .... level 5.3 another line warning, i had to sprint to get to the line before the beep for level 5.4 as if i didnt it'd be a fail but if i did it was a pass (this actually sounds like a cliche right!!??) but i sprinted my butt off, got there, heard the beep, heard the lady shout 5.4 and i was done!

So, then got my body fat percentage results, 31% ..... max it could be was 36%. So whilst its a high number, wasnt that high to get failed on.

So now just waiting for letter conformation and training dates should be in a few weeks time. Told it'll probably be October training as i'll be given priority. So :fingerscrossed:

I am one happy lady today! :)

F A N T A S T I C

OH, SO PLEASED FOR YOU TANYA!!!! WELL DONE, WELL DONE, WELL DONE!! MADE UP FOR YO!!!!!!!

Now, what is this for? Is it a full time job, or is it volunteering..I think I wasnt around when you mentioned what it was for!! DOH!!!

Oh, so pleased for you! Knew you could do it!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!

Can't tell you how pleased I am for you Tanya! Knew you could do it! Many, many congratulations, you deserve this!

WooHoo!!!! :):) As I've told you on FB - I KNEW you could do it!!! :):) WELL DONE YOU!!! :):D:D

Back