♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

You are indeed a strange creature mrsD!!!! :giggle:

975904.jpg

:( :( :sigh: :( :(

So, i cant sleep so after just 3 hours of 'trying' to sleep i got up and weighed myself ........ last weighed myself on the 4th and so today the 21st i'm 3lbs heavier :( :(

I feel totally gutted :cry: Shouldve expected it really considering all the bad days i had but still :(

I've now got 7 weeks to loose all i can :cry: Defo not guna be losing 20lbs in that time am i :( i hate weight.

All i can ask for now is that i'm near on the same weight in november as i was when i finished lt. :fingercrossed: i can lose 20lbs by then. As before we know it it will be christmas!!! :eek:

Cuz i can't sleep im guna go for my run now - week 2 day one :)

------------------------

So, went for me run. Was hard today! 6 lots of 90 second runs followed by 2 min brisk walks. Again my ankle bled. Damn trainers!!

Monday 21st June

B- 1 slice wholemeal seeded bread toasted with peanut butter. banana.

L- couple tbsp's each of prawns, tomato & basil cous cous. 5 bread sticks dipped into some lf red pepper hummous and salsa. Packet walkers crisp. Handful of Stevie's real mccoy hot chilli crisps .

*6 squares galaxy
*mini roll & 2 malted milk biccies

D- Jacket potato, beans & cheese!! :drool:

*6 fruitellas
*another 2 malted milk biccies
*2 snackajacks.

*got 2 satsumas for work tonight and a packet of goahead yogurt bars

*1 bread stick garlic dip, ham and 2tbsps couscous after work

*1 litre water
*pepsi max
*2 black coffee's and sweetener

Aww...Tanya....I thought you had been good as well. Wonder if it is the running as well, maybe building up muscle, etc! You seem to be so in control,,ok, with the odd wee treats...You will crack it, I know you will!

Aftnoon guys :)

Got up and weighed myself again today, -1lb :) Now in the teens to lose :8855:
Not all that good but thats 1lb in 2 days and even with a bad day on monday. Next weigh in will be monday :D

Wednesday 23rd June

B- banana. bran flakes & s.s milk

*4 bread sticks dipped into onion & garlic dip. Thin slice applewood cheese
*licked the spatula after making the bro's chocolate sponge.

L- baked chicken breast, salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn, carrot) 2 baby new pots.

D- mum got me another mini fruit tray from work today so will have this which consists of chunk of melon, 3 strawberries, 6 cherries & green grapes.

*1litre water
*2 black coffee with sweetener

*couch to 5k week 2 day 2 :)

----------------------

Tonight is my last shift in work untill monday. Super duper long weekend as my little bro is home tomorrow for his r&r from Afghan. Can't wait.

Baking him a chocolate cake today and chocolate chip muffins for a belated 21st birthday do :) Guna have 1 slice of the chocolate cake tomorrow and a glass of champers.

:fingerscrossed: i can stick to this 'good' eating habit whilst on my few days off :)

Brill! Well done....cant believe those trainers are still cutting you! Are you sure they are not too small ? Feeling your pain there....nothing worse!

Have a wonderful time with your bro! Really chuffed for you and hope you all have a wonderful time..him, of all people DESERVES TO BE SPOILT ROTTEN!!!!!

Ah yeah my trainers are still hurting. Not rubbing my ankle anymore but they are hurting my right foot's big toe. I took my nail polish off today to redo and noticed that it was really bruised. It doesnt hurt when im wearing them though. Maybe i have them done up too tight? Oh i duno! :giggle:

So today its a new dawn, its a new day ...... (woke up with Michael Buble in my head!)

Sounds good to me Tanya, although I'd rather him in my bed!!!!! :eek: LOL

Jaaaaan! That picture is the spitting image of you!! :rotflmao:

Sounds good to me Tanya, although I'd rather him in my bed!!!!! :eek: LOL

;) :giggle:

------------------------

Apparantly the little bro has landed!!!! Still waiting for his gf to text to say they are on their way back! :D :D :D

Have just finished off the cake - somehow 5 squares of the galaxy i used to make the topping jumped into my mouth :eek: :eek:

Thursday 24th June

B- banana. cheerios & s.s milk

*5 squares of galaxy

L- packet monster munch. 4bread sticks dipped in onion & garlic dip

*mini pepperami

D- baked salmon, salad, new pots

*chocolate cake with minstrels

*500ml water
*2 black coffee with sweetener
*malibu & d.c's

*Just been told the family are getting chinese tonight! :eek: I defo wont and will stick to my salmon.

Last edited:
Have just finished off the cake - somehow 5 squares of the galaxy i used to make the topping jumped into my mouth :eek: :eek:

Doncha just hate it when that happens?! Dang galaxy!

Good for you keeping with the salmon! xx

Indeed Jan!!!! Patiently waiting for that darn chocolate cake! :drool:

Whilst were waiting for him to arrive the malibu jumped out of the cupboard into a glass followed by the coke :giggle:

Couple drinkies tonight it is then. None then untill sunday when im on it for the footie - she says!

oooo I used to love malibu & pineapple :) .. no such thing as no cal pineapple tho :( xx

LOL! I steer well clear of pineapple juice as it always, without fail gives me heartburn!

Chuffed i stuck to my salmon salad tonight :) Everyone was like mmm chinese but it didnt phase me one bit! What is wrong with me?!!! :giggle:

Ive had 4 malibus and cokes and 1 vodka and coke and im stopping. Just dont feel like any more :)

I have to get this weight off!!!

I have a summer ball on the 10th of july and would like atleast 5lbs off ... can i do it?! :sigh:

COURSE YA CAN!!! ;) Well done for sticking with the salmon - proud of ya! ;) xx

Fair dues for resisting chinese food. I don't think I could have done it when my defences were weakened with a few drinkiepoos.
You will feel proud tomorrow that you resisted.

Ah thanks girlies.

:fingerscrossed: I can.

Have just sat here and planned my weekend ....

Friday 25th June

L- grilled pork chop, salad & 2 baby pots

D- 2 satsumas & lf yog

Saturday 26th June

L- Ham salad.

D- LF chicken tikka masala sauce & brown rice

Sunday 27th June

B- bran flakes & s.s milk.

L- ham sandwich with 1 slice wholemeal bread & salad. (will have this before going out)

D- out for the day from midday so probably nothing.

Well done for resisting that chinese Tanya, shows how strong you really can be. It's always such a hard meal to turn down!

Hope you have a great time with your bro, they so deserve their r&r!

I'm sure you can drop those 5lbs what with your running and strong resolve, no problem!

Hmmmm - good to have a plan but doesn't look like much for today or sunday :eek: specially sunday. Don't forget that dreaded starvation mode ;) x

Ah yeah Jan!
They are just my main meals - you know the snacks are guna be there! :giggle: Which reminds me - i need more crackers! hahahaa
:17729:

thankfully i got up this morning and ALL of the chocolate cake was gone! What a relief - i was dreading not being able to resist another slice of that today! :p

So, today was day 3 of week2 couch to 5k. I woke up at midday and was out running by 12:15 ..... frick me! It was bloody hot! I felt so dehydrated when i got back the first thing i grabbed was a capri sun from the fridge followed by a 500mls water!!!! Followed by a cold shower!!! :8855:

Friday 25th June

*3 bread sticks dipped into garlic & onion dip
*4 baby carrots with some light philli with b.pepper & spring onion & garlic and chilli sauce.
*1/2 a neopolitan bakewell (urgh!!!!! these are rank)

L- grilled pork chop, salad & 2 baby new pots.

*2 chocolate brazils
*1 pear drop
*2 polos

D- 2 mini scotch eggs & 4 cocktail sausages & small handfull of salted nuts at the social club

*1 caprisun
*1 litre water
*2 black coffee & sweetener
*5 v&c's

*couch to 5k w2d3

Last edited:
Ah yeah my trainers are still hurting. Not rubbing my ankle anymore but they are hurting my right foot's big toe. I took my nail polish off today to redo and noticed that it was really bruised. It doesnt hurt when im wearing them though. Maybe i have them done up too tight? Oh i duno! :giggle:

Tanya, those trainers sound as though they are too small hun! Same thing happened to me and that bruising takes MONTHS, I swear to go as well!! mmmmm.......reckon that is why it is rubbing and there is bruising......poor you! cant exactly take them back now, eh! Just make sure you wear loads of plasters to avoid the bleeding again.....but it aint putting you off the running which is brill! And you are doing so well....almost into Wk 3 - where does the time go!!

Indeed Jan!!!! Patiently waiting for that darn chocolate cake! :drool:

Whilst were waiting for him to arrive the malibu jumped out of the cupboard into a glass followed by the coke :giggle:

Couple drinkies tonight it is then. None then untill sunday when im on it for the footie - she says!

:8855::8855:eek:h, did make me laugh about the choc jumping into your mouth and then the malibu!!! hahah.....

LOL! I steer well clear of pineapple juice as it always, without fail gives me heartburn!

Chuffed i stuck to my salmon salad tonight :) Everyone was like mmm chinese but it didnt phase me one bit! What is wrong with me?!!! :giggle:

Ive had 4 malibus and cokes and 1 vodka and coke and im stopping. Just dont feel like any more :)

I have to get this weight off!!!

I have a summer ball on the 10th of july and would like atleast 5lbs off ... can i do it?! :sigh:

WELL DONE on the choice you made there! Go girl...5lbs, of course you can..you have got to believe that you can get there, dont be negative and think you cant, cause then you wont!!!! You could easily do 2lbs one week, then the next and then 1lb on wk 3! Make yourself some mini targets and then you will stick to it...have faith in you that you can do it no problem at all!

Hope your brother has a great R&R! He so deserves it! And have a great night tonight..gosh, lots of celebrations recently Tanya!!

Ah nah its good as grandama and grandad have decided to just go for a few drinks tonight so phew! dont have to go for a meal!

Yep - far too late to return the trainers! lol my ankle is much better now, it does still bleed a tadge but i think thats cuz it knocks the scab off when running.

My toe is very sore for the rest of the day after running then fine again the following day .... maybe im just not meant to wear trainers! :rotflmao: But, nope, not putting me off thankfully! lol :)

2 chocolate brazils, 1 pear drop and some polos :sigh:

Got to also add 5 vodkas :eek: only because they were bought for me and it'd be rude not to!!!!!

Also nibbled 2 mini scotch eggs and 4 mini cocktail sausages and a small handfull of salted nuts at the social club :sigh:

Back