♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

Lol dont worry Jan!! Only a select few knew I was doing the race & if they're true friends they wouldn't think that of me. Infact I don't think my manager even knew. I certainly didn't tell him & he isn't our manager now for the next few weeks.

Oh and one of the girls I sit with has had some very bad news over the weekend so thinking about it actually I doubt very much emphasis on why I'm not in is going to be their main concern.

Infact what am I worrying about. I'm not up for sitting in a chair for 5hours, I haven't had time off in over two years clearly they will see I'm not a pi$$ taker like a fair few of em in there.

So Jan please don't feel bad! Lol xxx

Last edited:
I feel 100x better today. Will go back to work tonight. Got up at 8:30 though so will need a nap later on. Heading out for my first run after the race today also :) Going to start the 30day shred next week to on the days I don't run.

Plan for running from next week is to do a long run (8miles or more) once a week followed by a short speed run and a medium run involving hills (of course it depends on shifts now but will defo do atleast 2 runs a week with one being a long run - can't stop those!)

Today was supposed to be 2bars&1meal but cuz im up stupidly early its this:

Wednesday 1st June

*run 2miles 23:17

B- 2slices fruit loaf toasted with butter

L- Carrot sticks & lf hummous pot, 6slices wafer thin ham

D- Harvester...10oz lamb steak, boiled baby pots, garden peas, mint sauce. 2salad bowls: lettuce, cucumber, carrot, sweetcorn, red onion, orange&green peppers, 1tbsp coleslaw

Work: meal bar

*getting back onto the water today too none of this sug free squash/diet fizzy any more. Celebrations are over.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan ... how did the run go? Did the legs protest? xx

Yep, the legs were tired, very tired. I set out thinking of doing a 3miler but legs just didn't want to go. Pushed myself for a 2miler though which took me 23:17 - not the best time but ok for only having run a half marathon 2days before. Think I will try again on friday then defo back to a long run next week at some point :)

Glad you're feeling better today. Good luck with the longer run next week, just you take it easy!

Glad your feeling better today hun. Can't believe your back running so soon! Think I would sleep for a week after that!
Food looks lovely too! How long before you go away?

Got to run can't be resting too much I thi k they call it a 'recovery run'.

I go on holiday on the 26th!! So excited!
Mum&dad are taking us to the harvester tonight for their anniversary (shouldn't we be taking them?!!!:hmm:) so I'm going to have the simply chicken 557 cals (grilled c.breast, jacket pot & peas) x

Enjoy xx & Happy anniversary to your Mum & Dad :D xx

Have a lovely time huni! Congrats to you mum and dad x

Sounds lovely :) They sound like my mum and dad.........bringing us out instead of the other way around lol x

We always do that too. We want the kids company to celebrate with us but wouldn't want them spending their hard earned on it. None of tham have any to spare so my rule is if I invite I pay! :) xx

Mmmm change of menu! I had the 10oz lamb steak, mint sauce, garden peas (450) and baby pots (110)

The lamb was cooked to perfection, it was melt in your mouth amazing!!! I didn't eat it all I brang home the bone bit with about an inch squared around it for the dog and I only had half the pots.

Also had 2 bowls of salad: lettuce, cucumber, carrot, sweetcorn, orange&green peppers, red onion & 1tbsp of coleslaw.

Not too bad I don't think :eek: oh & had a pint of water instead of a d.coke.

And Jan thats exactly what my mum & dad are like. I offered to pay my way but my dad was having none of it!

Sounds yummy :) xx

It was delicious!!! :drool: But tomorrow its defo 2meal bars & 1 meal :) back to work tonight too.

Just treated myself to a sports bra. People on the runners forum are shocked that i've been running without one! :giggle: really, quite naughty of me!!!!

If that's enough to shock them they must have led very sheltered lives :giggle:
I think people were running before sports bras were invented ;) I bet you'll be much more comfy now though hon :) xx

I'm comfy in my normal everyday bras but I've got one to try stop or atleast halt the saggyness I've got going on! Haha x

Oh I see!!! :giggle: xx

Heheh your sports bra comment made me laugh. I have to wear one when I'm running because it is too flippin painful otherwise :(
Glad you had a good time out x

Finally getting my roots re-highlighted today :D :D :D :D

Thursday 2nd June

B- meal bar, 200ml oj

L- baked chicken breast, 3boiled baby pots, cabbage, broad beans, squirt of mustard

S- nectarine

*picked at slither of cheese, slice of ham & slice of salami

D- meal bar

Last edited:
Feeling hungry already :( not sure if it's just all in my head cuz I know I've only got 1meal to look forward to :sigh:

Back