♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

No mary don't start it .... its bloody loverly!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Change of plan to my original menu for today - really fancies a jacket potato so am guna have one :)

Last edited:
Well done on the running Tan :) Food looking great too! xx

Re: ♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ ♥ Year 2!! :)

Just had a slice of iced maderia cake....

Really not feeling the being good with food this week feel like I wana massive pig out! X

I'm catching up on tv but still can't stop thinking of the cake in the cupboard... There is iced coffee maderia too!!!!!!!!!!

Blurgh! Let's hope work calls me in early so there's no temptation! :giggle:

**hugs** flippin' 'ard 'inni' :eek: xxx

Sure is jan! :( thankfully work phoned me and I'm about to start.

Grabbed a small bunch of red grapes from the fridge as i was leaving to have in my meal break along with my carrots. Should be ok for the night now :D x

Well done on the running Tanya, sounds so hard to me!! Also congrats on the maintaining for a year. You've done so well to do that. Good luck for the 1/2 marathon training, you can do it!!

Thanks Bev. I've got 1 week left of Bridge to 10k and oddly im looking forward to running for 60minutes straight.

Already devised my plan for next week as im not sure my legs will take 2 60minute runs in a row so w6d1 will be friday. w6d2 tuesday. Wednesday im going to do a short 2 mile run. Thursday rest. and friday w6d3.

Then its marathon training!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Have to get into town monday - christmas shopping and i need to get myself a reflective top/jacket as looking out the window now its almost dark and its only 4:45!!!!

This week is a nightmare. All i want to do is eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat and oh, eat!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: I don't want to worry about every single thing that passes my lips i just want to eat it!!!!!

:17729::break_diet::17729::break_diet:
:sad0071: :party0051: :party0051: :party0051: :party0051: :sad0071:​

Thursday 11th November

remembrance-poppy.jpg

"At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them"

B- 2 slices soda bread toasted with hp sauce on & 2 boiled eggs.​

*slither of coffee madeira cake :doh:
*packet of wotsits
*110cal dairy milk bar
*5chippy chips​

L- baked cod with salad.​

*2 choc orange digestives
*tube of smarties​

D- banana. carrot sticks & lf red pepper hummus.

This morning after work i munched 2 slices of corned beef, slice of iced maderia cake & 1/2 a choc orange digestive. Good job the bf ate the last of my soda bread otherwise im sure i would have!​

*2 litre water​

Last edited:
I know the feeling Tan - we all do. S'ard!! But at least we're all here for each other whatever happens :) xx

Yup - am so very glad i've met you all on here and so glad you're all willing to keep me in check!

Although i have just munched a packet of wotsits :sigh:
Dad is off to the chippy so i am off to the betting shop with the bf just to get away from it! :giggle:

OOPS!! And there's me going on about chippie stuff :eek: Soooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeee xxx

LOL not to worry Jan ... i had 5 chips :rolleyes:

Yesh ... marathon training!!! :eek:
I am thinking after new year as i'll be knuckling down and training 4 times a week of giving up the booze! :eek: untill after i have done the marathon. So for nearly 5 months .... just an idea at the moment though! :giggle:

oh fgs ... 2 choc orange digestives after my lunch :doh: What is up with me? Anyone got an answer?!!!!

Work have called me in early so starting at 10:15 ... got no money on me so atleast i'll have 8 hours where i can't eat anything besides my carrots & hummus! :giggle:

Now what was that little mister that was once upon a time on Jans shoulder, I forget his name, but it was posted by KD. It might be helpful to search for that post to help with the way you are feeling chick.

Go you with your running, have I already said how FANTASTIC you are doing.......well just incase I havent, you are doing FANTASTIC.

Lol thanks Mary :) I think I'm subscribed to that thread thanks for reminding me. Will have a mooch later and a reread.

Back