♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

I'd forgotten about that - I can't remember his name and I can't find the thread - let's know if you find it Tan xx

Thank yoooooo :) x

Re: ♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ ♥ Year 2!! :)

Do I put in the amount for 100g on that one Mary or for 1 portion?x

You could do either then calculate for the amount you are eating, eg, if the NI's are for 100g and you are only eating 50g, then just half the pp's.

Re: ♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ ♥ Year 2!! :)

Ah nifty thanks chick :D x

Oooh marathon training soon, fantastic for you. Knocking the drink on the head will make such a difference I bet, but will you be happy doing that? You don't want to put yourself under too much pressure to do too much, if that makes sense!

Your plan for the next lots of runs makes sense, having a bit of break in between, sounds good. You can do it Tanya, if anybody can we all know you can!

good luck in your training x

Its not so much giving it up totally for the 5 months i shall have a cheeky glass of wine here and there but i'll be giving it up on the weekends where im doing nothing except sat infront of the tv drowing a whole bottle of wine for no occasion whatsoever! :giggle: Im sure i can do that.

This morning after work i munched 2 slices of corned beef, slice of iced maderia cake & 1/2 a choc orange digestive. Good job the bf ate the last of my soda bread otherwise im sure i would have!

But defo defo no drink 4 weeks before the race - nuh uh!!! :p

Its really dark and gloomy outside - oh and raining! - so im going bright clothing and im guna hunt out my brothers flashing ankle light thingy.

Friday 12th November

B210k w6d1 - 5.3miles 60mins

B- oatsosimple original porridge & tsp sugar.

*banana after run

L- grilled pork loin & salad. 30g cheddar cheese. salad cream.

*1 choc orange digestive

D- 1 slice of bread with salad cream & ham in. carrot sticks & lf sweet chilli philadelphia

*2.75 litres water
*250ml pepsi max

Last edited:
Its not so much giving it up totally for the 5 months i shall have a cheeky glass of wine here and there but i'll be giving it up on the weekends where im doing nothing except sat infront of the tv drowing a whole bottle of wine for no occasion whatsoever! :giggle:

Waddya mean 'no occasion whatsoever'!!! It's the weekend, it's a night off - how many reasons do you need??? :giggle: ... only joking - full of admiration really :) xx

BTW - Hotel booked!! :D:D:D:D xxx

:rotflmao: Jan if i ever need an excuse for a drink i'm coming to you .... :p and YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOTEL BOOKED!!!! :D :D :D this makes me super :D :D :D :D

Just back from my run guys - im so impressed with myself - i ran 5.3miles in 60mins!!!! I want to be able to get 6.5miles in 60mins before my 1/2 marathon so i am getting there - all be it slowly but im positive i can manage that in 6months! :D

Stopped for about 20secs to sort out my ankle strap and to get my footing as i had a stitch but other than that it was straight run no stops!

Last edited:
Allbeit slowly??? I don't think it's been slowly girl! I think you're doing brilliantly - really I do! xx

Yeah me super :D:D:D:D:D too ;) xx

Well it has taken me 6 months to be able to run for 60minutes so im sure within the next 6 months i can get there! :)

But that's how you're supposed to do it - building up gradually, that's normal not slow! And you know you have to listen to me because you KNOW I'm the expert at all things 'exercise' :giggle: xx

well done on your running - something I'd never manage in a million years!!

But that's how you're supposed to do it - building up gradually, that's normal not slow! And you know you have to listen to me because you KNOW I'm the expert at all things 'exercise' :giggle: xx

:whistle: :rolleyes: :giggle: :p

Back