♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

Tanya, just having a look through my book for any fruit / veg that has pp's.

Avocado Pear, 1/2 medium, 78g = 4pp.
Broad beans, 1 heaped tablespoon, 35g = 1pp.
Cassava, 1/4 medium, 102g = 4pp.
Corn on the cob 1 medium, 125g = 2pp.
Orange juice, freshly squeezed from fruit, 250ml = 2pp
Parsnip, 90g = 2pp.
Peas, canned/drained, 80g = 2pp.
Potato, boiled, 1 medium portion 100g = 2pp.
Jacket potato, (weighed when cooked), 225g = 8pp.
Potato mashed, (plain) 1 scoop, 60g = 1pp.
Potatoes New, 1 medium portion 100g = 2pp.
Potatoes old, 1 medium portion, 100g = 2pp.
Sweet potato, 1 medium 150g = 4pp.
Sweetcorn, canned, drained, 2 tablespoons, 60g = 2pp.
Yam (whats this?) 1 medium 100g = 3pp.

Last edited:
Brilliant thankyou Mary! :D Superstar!
Im really hoping i get on with it. I am very worried about all the carbs but if it works for others hopefully it'll work for me! :giggle:

Edit: what a doofus! Totally forgot to cook my pasta with my lunch!!!!! I thought too my plate looked a little empty! :(

Last edited:
Am taking a slice of bread (white! :eek: :() with some ham and salad cream in for my meal break tonight along with my carrot sticks.

Should be ok :)

I always thought a yam was sweet potato! Or very similar anyway ... strange ... xx

AH! Thank yoooo :) x

Re: ♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ ♥ Year 2!! :)

Oooh thanks Mary will look out fir that Monday. I have the extra egg White to fluff it up a bit an I knew the yolk contained the 'bad' stuff xxx

Tanya, good luck with the propoints on Weightwatchers. Hopefully it will suit you and your lifestyle. You are doing so well at the running. I bet everyone is giving you running ear for Xmas this year. It has really become your great passion. Youth and enthusiasm are a great combination. Hope this is a great week for both running and WW.

Thanks Molly :)
I really do enjoy running now - its weird saying that but i love it! :)

Right guys, weigh in this morning - i expected a good coupla lbs on but only 1/4lb gain ... pretty impressed with seeing as i have been laid back all week with food.

Have wrote my menu for next week for my start of the new ww's plan. Im hoping :fingerscrossed: it works for me! I can still have my porridge before my run which is ideal. Got a few days off work now as tuesday and wednesday are my brothers medal and homecoming parade so am back to work thursday.

Went out for lunch today but as it was only an hour after i got up i had it for breakfast and lunch iykwim! Booked my 2nd holiday for next year today!!! :D :D :D Back to Turkey, Lara Beach - cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party0049:

Saturday 13th November

(not really a set out day as such as b, l & d)

*Harvester simply chicken - grilled chicken breast, garden peas, 1/3rd jacket pot (no butter or sour cream). Bowl of salad, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, sweetcorn, tsp each of coleslaw, tomato pasta & potatoe salad. 2 small wholemeal rolls. Bbq sauce.

*2 packets of crisp
*5chocolate digestives :eek: :doh:
*1 white chocolate chip cookie
(and this is before i start on the alcohol!)

*bottle of rosé
*2 glasses lambrini

*1 slice soda bread & butter (the bf is now addicted to this Jan!!! :giggle:)

Last edited:
No more munchies but I've sunk that bottle of rosé and have now cracked open the bottle of lambrini ;)

Jolly well done on the weigh in. You must be chuffed as a 1/4 lb really counts as a STS week so good for you. Good luck for WW week next week and enjoy the your brother's parade. You will all be sooo proud of him and his colleagues. A great day for all of them.

Just gotta show this pic off guys :)
It was a 'job' my brother did the other day for a company called southwest war games ... he was working with them for a few days and then also being the poster for their advertising van .... and here is the pic! (He is the one at the very front)

Just gotta post it as i love this pic - its kinda like an A-team pic! :rotflmao:

Attachments

• Lee a-team.jpg
    Lee a-team.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 49
Lovin' the pic!! :D

Sorry about the soda bread addiction ;) ... I've said on my thread I'm not buying any more - but thinking about it, If I'm going to have any bread a piece of that is a heck of a lot better than most of the alternatives - if only because of the size of it! It IS gorgeous though :) xx

Celebration day today :) :party0016: although i think i have been 'celebrating' all week with the amount of biscuits I have eaten!!

Sunday 14th November

B- 2 toasted tea cakes with butter

*packet crisp
*3 biscuits
*slice of soda bread buttered, 2 bits of chicken & stuffing ball

L/D - shared nachos with the bf in wetherspoons then had 4 slices of dominos pizza when i got home

*plenty of rose wine again today and maybe 1 or 2 cocktails :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Aww Tanya, I love the pic, you must be so proud of him.

Weeeeeee Turkey next year........rock on.

Well done on the quarter too, brilliant.

Hope you enjoyed your celebration meal (and the wine!)

Back