♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

Oh POO!!! Dang biscuits!! Or dang Daily Mail!!!! :eek:

Enjoy tonight hon :) xx

Last night was brilliant!!! :) I had such a nice time - then again, i always do with Vicki!

Had 1/2 bottle wine before heading out, another bottle whilst out and about 1/2 a pint. Resisted getting food afterwards also - the bf had a whole pizza & a foot long subway :eek: I just went straight to bed :p

Sunday 21st November

B- 2 slices wm bread toasted 6pp
raspberry jam 1pp
blackcurrent jam 1pp
200mls pure orange juice 2pp

*mince pie 7pp
*choc digestive 2pp (boycott didn't last long!! Lol)
*carrot & swede mash 0pp
*banana 0pp
*10g cheddar 1pp
*polony slices 2pp

L/D- special chow mein 9pp

*lots of pepsi max 0pp

Total = 29pp
Slush fund 2pp used today 34pp total used / 15pp left

Last edited:
Glad you had a great night and HUGE well done for not eating afterwards!!! :D:D ... It'd deffo be the chow mein for me ;) xx

Re: ♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ ♥ Year 2!! :)

Decision made cheers Jan ;) lol x

Summergurl do you have a link for where I can find the new points for basic foods and eating out?? I only have the info for the old system- have looked at the WW section on this but am very confused by it all :(

There isnt a link for it chick ive just worked stuff out and browsed the weight watchers forum for point values but i will dm you with the list i have made just from browsing the weight watchers section on here. Over on the ww section there is a thread with points for takeaway food too.

Heres a link though to work out the pro points in foods: ProPoints Calculator, a free online WeightWatchers tool

Hi Tanya

I just wanted to say, you have done BRILLIANTLY!!! And, in my opinion have always been a big inspiration and a girl that speaks her mind and knows EXACTLY what she wants!!!!

Proud of you and that you are in Year 2 now :)

Sorry not been around much these days!!!!

Take care
Iris
x

Aw iris its lovely to hear from you - hope all is well :) x

Short boycott chick, love the resolve though by not eating after the wine.

PS - can you lend me a few of those slush fund points you have left?

Take em Mary .... It might make me stop and think before I eat anything today "just because i've got 15pp left" :eek:

Monday 22nd November

B- 1 slice white bread :)eek:) toasted 3pp
15g peanut butter 3pp

*mince pie 7pp
*2 seafood sticks 1pp
*1/2 crunchie 3pp

L- 1/3rd of chicken & gravy shortcrust pie 15pp
green beans 0pp
Mccain rustic oven chips 150g 6pp

*meringue nest 1pp

D- 100g ham 2pp
salad 0pp

*apple & satsuma work 0pp

total = 29pp
slush fund = 12pp used today 46used in total 3pp left

Last edited:
Darned Baileys!

I have to go shopping today too, and I have a chicken breast out of the freezer for dinner, I fancy a nice big salad with it today.

Now that Mary is a bloody good idea! :)

Am off work this week so have finally had time to have a read through some diaries! I cannot believe how well you have done :) Go you!!!

Loving the pics with your brothers- 2 little hotties ;)

Here's me week plan ... well, 4 days. Off again this weekend for another weekend of training. Will take oatcakes, chicken breast chunks and some carrot sticks with me for my tea on the saturday night. Im sure I can work out the pp's for the food on off for us breakfast its all fry up stuff and lunch I can have the salad with meats. Think i will be ok :fingerscrossed:

Tuesday 23rd November (1hour run)

B- 30g porridge 3pp
s.s milk 2pp

*banana after run 0pp

L- grilled pork chop 5pp
150g cooked pasta 6pp
Stir fried veg 0pp

*1 meringue nest 1pp
*1 lf yog 2pp

D- 5oatcakes 5pp
ham 1pp
bbq sauce 1pp
20g cheddar cheese 2pp

*apple & Satsuma 0pp

Total = 28pp

Wednesday 24th November (quick 2 mile run)

B- 30g porridge 3pp
s.s milk 2pp

*banana after run 0pp

L- salmon fillet 80g 3pp
200g jacket potatoe 4pp
Salad cream 1pp
Salad 0pp
Lf yog 2pp

D- 5 oatcakes 5pp
30g peanut butter 6pp

*apple & Satsuma 0pp

Total = 26pp

Thursday 25th November

B- 2 slices wm bread toasted 6pp
2 boiled eggs 4pp
Hp sauce 1pp

L- baked chicken breast 120g 4pp
Carrot & swede mash 0pp
Cauliflower 0pp
Gravy 50ml 1pp

*meringue nest 1pp
*lf yog 2pp

D- 5 oatcakes 5pp
Ham 1pp
Bbq sauce 1pp
Cucumber 0pp

*apple & Satsuma 0pp

Total = 26pp

Friday 26th November (1 hour run – also off for another training weekend)

B- 30g porridge 3pp
s.s milk 2pp

*banana after run 0pp

L- 200g jacket potatoe 4pp
70g drained tuna 2pp
1tbsp lf mayo 1pp
Salad 0pp

*apple & satsuma 0pp

D- 2 slices wm bread 6pp
70g tuna drained 2pp
1tbsp lf mayo 1pp
Cucumber & lettuce 0pp
Packet crisp 5pp
Lf yog 2pp
(can take dinner with me)

Total = 28pp

Last edited:
weird ... you just reminded me Mary that i bought a bag of stir fry veggies today for one day this week but forgot about it when doing my menus! :p

Looks good Tanya, it's amazing to see how much food you can have! I'd forgotten how generous WW is.....I've just ordered the new paperwork stuff online, really looking forward to starting it in earnest.

Many thanks to you and Mary for inspiring me, far more sensible than the other other diets that I was contemplating x

weird ... you just reminded me Mary that i bought a bag of stir fry veggies today for one day this week but forgot about it when doing my menus! :p

I added some oyster sauce to it, it was delish.

Looks good Tanya, it's amazing to see how much food you can have! I'd forgotten how generous WW is.....I've just ordered the new paperwork stuff online, really looking forward to starting it in earnest.

Many thanks to you and Mary for inspiring me, far more sensible than the other other diets that I was contemplating x

Sandra, I am loving WW, the food is so filling for the points you get and it does inspire you to make healthy choices.

Yeah i cant quite believe the amount of food ive eaten this week! Im eager to get on the scales tomorrow when i get up - im hoping i've done well as i've planned another week of it! :giggle:

Food looks great Tan :) .... looking forward to seeing how you get on at your wi!! Good Luck!! xx

Back