♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

I had some wine the other evening girls which i had to dip into my slush fund for ..... but if you wana give me them 4pp back i'll happily take them back - thats an extra glass of wine ;)! :giggle:

I slept for 14 hours last night waking up just 3 times to check the time, turn the tv off and go pee! I flippin needed that i'll tell ya! Back to work tonight though :( Also, no running this week. I just don't feel 'up to it'. I feel like if i went i'd get to the end of the road and want to turn around. So i'm giving myself the week off. Will get back to it next week promise :) I've got 2 days left to complete before I finish b210k then I can really step it up to 1/2 marathon training.

Going to make some 0pp vegetable soup in a minute - carrot, swede, onion, leek, orange pepper & 1/2 tsp of cumin. Hope it tastes as good as it sounds!

Thursday 18th November

B- 30g porridge 3pp
s.s milk 2pp
apple 0pp

*4 seafood sticks 2pp
*small bowl of 0pp veg soup
*1 chocolate digestive 1pp

L- 150g jacket potato 3pp
90g cod 2pp
4seafood sticks 2pp
salad 0pp
lf yog 2pp
1 meriangue nest 1pp

D- 5 oatcakes 5pp
30g peanut butter 6pp

*satsuma 0pp

total = 29pp
slush fund 4/49 used 45pp left

Last edited:
Good on you for having a good sleep hun, and your body will soon let you know when you are fit to run again.

Happy soup making....so much nicer than shop bought ones.

Oh mary its delicious!!!!!!!!!!! Just had a mini bowl of it! :drool: I made it so it was smooth but its also pretty thick which is lovely! Mmmm!!!

Glad your soup was nice Tan :) I must make some myself. I love lentil & carrot.

Do you just eat a meringue with nothing in it?

Good idea to listen to your body, it obviously needs a rest. I'm sure you'll get right back on track (no pun intended ;)) next week. xx

LOL Jan, no I poured my yog over the meringue and ate it that way :)

Busy busy this evening guys. I'm making cupcakes and muffins for work tonight for CIN and i'm starting at 10:15 which means i get a lunch break so i'm taking some soup to warm up and have.

Friday 19th November

B- 3 eggs (omelette) 6pp
polony 2pp
tomato ketchup 1pp
banana 0pp

*home made strawberry cupcake 6pp
*2 chocolate digestives 4pp

L- grilled pork loin 5pp
4seafood sticks 2pp
lettuce, cucumber, tomato 0pp
lf salad cream 1pp

*apple 0pp
*satsuma 0pp

D- vegetable soup 0pp
2 slices wm bread 6pp

total = 29pp
slush fund = 4pp total so far 8pp used 41pp left

I had 1 strawberry cupcake that I made (delish!) not sure of the pp's but i looked at a lemon cupcake from tescos and worked it out and that had 6pp's so i'll shove it down as 6pp's.

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed your soup Tanya, much nicer than shop bought ones eh girl!

Tanya, try some frozen berries (defrosted) in your meringue with the yogurt poured over, its lovely.

Glad you enjoyed your soup Tanya, much nicer than shop bought ones eh girl!

Tanya, try some frozen berries (defrosted) in your meringue with the yogurt poured over, its lovely.

Defo much nicer! :)

Looking good kid! Oooooo is a choc digestive only 1pp?? :D xx

Hmmmmm ...... 5 for breakfast, 2 for morning snack, 7 for lunch, 2 for afternoon snack, 10 for tea & 3 in the evening :D:D:D - or isn't this how you're s'posed to spend the pps in a day???? ;) :) xx

Re: ♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ ♥ Year 2!! :)

Haha what ya like!!!!
I'm pretty sure they are only 1 now you've made me doubt myself :giggle: will check again when I get home!!

Hmmmmm ...... 5 for breakfast, 2 for morning snack, 7 for lunch, 2 for afternoon snack, 10 for tea & 3 in the evening :D:D:D - or isn't this how you're s'posed to spend the pps in a day???? ;) :) xx

They can be spent in any way we want hun.

Most of my slush fund goes on vodka :D

Vodka is 2pp yeah? Diet coke is 0 and a whole bottle of wine is only 18pp!! ;)

Dammit I've just remembered I munched 4 seafood sticks before I came to work! So that's taken 2pp's from my slush fund :doh:

Mine would be large ones too - that's another thing - having to measure and weigh everything .... hmmmmm ..... xx

Oh balls to chocolate digestives! They are actually 2pp's :( I got the 1pp from that daily mail site where they listed a few items. Must remember to always check for myself! Also taken another 2pp's from my slush fund! Stupid biscuits!!!!!! I'm boycotting them :rolleyes:

Saturday 20th November

B- 2 slices wm bread toasted 6pp
1 boiled egg 2pp
hp sauce 1pp

L/D- 2 slices wm bread 6pp
50g ham 1pp
1tbsp lf mayo 1pp

*out tonight so i reckon near on 2 bottles of wine as this is all i intend to drink :rolleyes: :whistle:

Total = 17pp (just food) 29pp inc wine so taken 24pp from slush fund.
Slush fund total used = 32pp / 17pp's left

Last edited:
Ouch...........horrible when you think something is less than you think and you have already eaten it.

I hope you enjoy yourself tonight and dont get too drunk dear - I am only jealous as I am stuck in work.

Back