♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

I saw the link and I'm sure I could find it again - but if you've got it handy ... ? ;) xx Ta Missis xx

Re: ♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ ♥ Year 2!! :)

Yer I've seen a couple threads of people who've had gains :s x

Morning! :)

Change of menu today as I'm having a bacon sarnie before we all head off.

Tuesday 16th November

B- 2 slices wm bread 6pp
2 rashers lean bacon 2pp
Tomatoe sauce 1pp
10g cheddar cheese 1pp

*apple 0pp
*banana 0pp

*milk in a cup of tea 1pp

L/D- 150g pasta 6pp
Pasta sauce 4pp
70g tuna 2pp
lettuce, cucumber, red onion 0pp

*2 glasses of rose wine 10pp

Total = 29pp
slush fund 4/49pp ... 45pp left

Last edited:

It has been a very long day today. Didn't take lunch with me as thought we wouldnt be back this late so i've had nothing since 9am today and i've swapped L & D around and will have the oatcakes later on this evening - thats if i'm still awake past 8pm :sleepy: I am shattered.

Did plan on going for my run today but to be honest it'd be pointless. Its completly dark outside, bloody freezing and im so tired i think i would get to the end of my road and fall asleep! :giggle:So it may only be 1 run long and 1 short run this week but i think im ok with that - just on this occassion ;)

Pics are of my brothers & me (a very bad one of me) and my brothers Afghanistan medal.

Attachments

• image-2025593967.jpg
    image-2025593967.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3430296449.jpg
    image-3430296449.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Yer I've seen a couple threads of people who've had gains :s x

Oooh I must have a nosey over on the WW boards.

Morning! :)

Change of menu today as I'm having a bacon sarnie before we all head off.

Tuesday 16th November

B- 2 slices wm bread 6pp
2 rashers lean bacon 2pp
Tomatoe sauce 1pp
10g cheddar cheese 1pp

*apple 0pp
*banana 0pp

*milk in a cup of tea 1pp

L/D- 150g pasta 6pp
Pasta sauce 4pp
70g tuna 2pp
Salad leaves 0pp

Snack later -5 oatcakes 5pp
bbq sauce 1pp
Cucumber & tomatoe 0pp

Total = 29pp

Looking good Tanya.

It has been a very long day today. Didn't take lunch with me as thought we wouldnt be back this late so i've had nothing since 9am today and i've swapped L & D around and will have the oatcakes later on this evening - thats if i'm still awake past 8pm :sleepy: I am shattered.

Did plan on going for my run today but to be honest it'd be pointless. Its completly dark outside, bloody freezing and im so tired i think i would get to the end of my road and fall asleep! :giggle:So it may only be 1 run long and 1 short run this week but i think im ok with that - just on this occassion ;)

Pics are of my brothers & me (a very bad one of me) and my brothers Afghanistan medal.

Great pics, and its not an awful one of you at all, you look lovely as usual.

If you are tired then you must listen to your body, there is always tomorrow hun.

Yes indeed listen to your body my love - you CAN overdo it and you've had a busy day.

Love the photos - you must be really proud :)

Gains????? WHAT???? :( Nooooooooo :eek: xxx

Ok so just reread the thread and it was just the one person i read had a gain of 1lb and a couple people had losses of 0.5lbs ...... im keeping everything crossed that this works even though im very sceptical cuz of all the carbs! Can't wait for your weigh in tomorrow Mary! :)

Wednesday 17th November

B- 30g porridge 3pp
s.s milk 2pp
apple 0pp

*satsuma 0pp

L- 2 slices wm bread 6pp
70g tuna 2pp
1tbsp elf mayo 1pp
banana 0pp

*2 slices of roast pork

S- 5 oatcakes 5pp
bbq sauce 1pp
100g ham 2pp
cucumber 0pp
lf yog 2pp

D- grilled chicken breast 4pp
boiled carrots 0pp

total = 28pp
slush fund = 0pp today/45pp left

Last edited:
I bet you were all so proud yesterday and rightly so. Your pic is lovely, as usual! I watched about the parade on the local news last night Tanya, looking out for you but I didn't spot you!

MiniB said:
I bet you were all so proud yesterday and rightly so. Your pic is lovely, as usual! I watched about the parade on the local news last night Tanya, looking out for you but I didn't spot you!

Bev if you were watching spotlight at the very end of the broadcast from Taunton the camera got the back of me my brother his Gf her friend and my mum cheering as they were all marching off ;)

Yes Mary, must remember tomorrow! Still an extra day to maybe get more weight off ;)

Back from the march through Taunton. It absolutly chucked it down all flippin morning but .... everyone was still in high spirits. It was a brilliant atmosphere. One thing that was said today when the troops stopped was that "If you can brave the talliban we can brave the weather".

My brother mentioned today that he was one of 12 from the whole of 40commando to make the 40commando 2011 calender!!!!!!! There were only 700 being sold in debenhams in taunton today but he said if they all sold out (which they did) they might make them national! So watch out ladies, he is mr febuary!!! ;)

Have to add 2 slices of roast pork to today - not sure of the pp's as it was cut right off the cooked pig in front of me! :giggle: All the food was free!! Get that - so I was glad i took my sandwich otherwise i would have succomed to the hot dogs, pasties, jacket pots & pork rolls no question about it! :rolleyes:

Here's a coupla pics i'll put the rest on facebook .... im sorry if you guys are fed up of seeing his face by now but i just cant resist.

first one he is the tiny guy 3 guys behind the guy closest to the camera and the 2nd one he is the 4th full guy from the front. Trying not to smile as we were shouting his name! :giggle:

Attachments

• DSC08421.jpg
    DSC08421.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC08428.jpg
    DSC08428.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Post away Tanya, you are right to be so proud! Saw some of the guys on the TV, posing for the calender....mmmmm wish I was a bit younger! Will buy it though, I like a nice bit of totty and it's for a great cause x

haha I have just seen the link on the bbc website for the calendar but he wasnt shown in that. We knew nothing about it untill today either! x

Great pics Tanya, You must have been so proud of him and the whole sense of occasion. You food is looking better since you started ww, best of luck with it. x

I love seeing the pics too - you're rightly very proud!

Food looking fab .... I thought the slush fund was 49 points - is it only 45?
And FANCY forgetting to get weighed Mary!!!? ;) xx

Back