♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

enjoy the snow, ours is slightly more than a covering but still fun as had 2 snow days x

Jan it never gets really bad down here, the worst thing we ever get is ice!

Can't wait for sunday!!! My phone has gone in to get a new battery fitted so I have my brothers old one at the minute which is also broke as it doesnt allow me to hear anything if i phone or someone phones me but texts and facebook work fine. So looking forward to your text on saturday :D :D :D

Can't wait!! :D:D:D xx

Not sure whether its in my head or it is actually my change of breakfast from porridge to muesli but this week I feel much better running and like I want to carry on.... s'pose its only a good thing!

I just can't seem to get warm. Went to bed freezing, woke up freezing, sat here freezing :winter_brr:

Friday 3rd December

*2.8 mile run

B- 50g fruit, nut & seeds muesli & s.s milk 7pp

*cheese 3pp

L- grilled pork loin 5pp
carrot, swede, brocolli, cauliflower 0pp
gravy 1pp
160g pots 3pp

*cup of tea 1pp
*3 orange choc digestives & 2 malted milk biccies 9pp

Total = 29pp
Slush fund = 9pp used in total 40pp left

Last edited:
First aid training today. I'm sh**tin' it :(

Saturday 4th December

B- 2 slices wm bread toasted 6pp
butter 2pp

L- ham sandwich with a little salad cream 9pp
packet space raiders 2pp
cucumber sticks 0pp
2 satsumas 0pp

*bottle of wine 18pp

Total = 29pp
Slush fund = 8pp ... 17pp used total ... 32pp left

Last edited:
Tanya, good luck with your First Aid training today. Personally, I think we all should have to do a first aid course as at some point in our lives we all come across some incident or other where a bit more knowledge would be so helpful.
Have a great time when you meet Jan. I'm sure you are both so excited to be meeting up at last. Her hubby probably won't get a word in 'cos you both will have so much to chat about. Enjoy!!

Don't worry folks NOTHING would keep John quiet!! xx

First aid training was ok. The trainers asked before we started on a scale of 0-10 how would we rate our confidence in first aid - my response 0! At the end we were asked again and i said 7! :) I'm sure it helped the trainer was a looker ;) :giggle:

Well, today I am meeting Jan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was up at 7 this morning, far to excited lol

I've decided to have a 'day off' the diet. Not the best but it is for a special occassion :D

Sunday 5th December

B- McDonalds sausage & egg bagel. Hash brown.

*2 fingered twix bar
*2 packets of crisps
*bread sticks & onion & garlic dip
*1/2 mars bar

D- chicken with mash, basil, pine nuts & roasted peppers :drool: Thanks to Jan & John :D xx

Now i'm thinking of opening a tin of chocolates being saved for christmas ..... weeeeell, it is only 20days away ;)

Last edited:
Incase anyone is interested in supporting a good cause:

Go Commando Charity Calendar

Oh and also my little brother is Mr February ;) :giggle: He's also in the picture on that link - the one next to the guy pouring water over himself :)

Don't be blaming me for having a day off!! ;) ... I've had a whole weekend off!! LOL!! :D xx

:giggle: Its all your fault mrs ...... :p just j/k xx

Diet gone to pot again today :doh:
I start full time tonight for the 3 weeks untill xmas eve. I've made a batch of stew (beef, onion, carrot, swede, pots, stock and gravy) which i've divided into 5 portions and totaled them at 7pp each which i can take into work with me every night this week to have for lunch with some bread.

It still doesnt feel real that I actually met Jan yesterday! It feels sooooo strange even though ive got the pics to prove it :giggle: Just doesnt feel like it happened!!!

Monday 6th December

B- 1 slice bread
tablespoon jam

L- tagilitele, sweet chili light phili, chicken, red pepper & courgette. 3 slices garlic bread.

*packet crisp & onion & garlic dip
*some galaxy orange & shortcake squares
*chocolate christmas truffle cake
*1 jam donut

D- stew & 2 slices wm bread

*apple

Last edited:
Ha Ha ... we should have sat opposite each other typing and sending then we'd have believed we were really there!!

Now come on - you can tell everyone what happened & add some thumbnails ... if i have to do it it'll wait till wed at least! ;)

Seriously - it was FAB to meet you Tan .. You are even more lovely than I thought you were going to be (sorry that was possible! :eek:) and i too feel it was sort of 'unreal' .... not sure why .... xxx

What a rubbish sleep. I was awake for around 3 hours in the middle as my mum came in my room and it woke me up :mad: woke up in the end at 4:30 and i have to be out by 6:30. Its going to be one of those days :mad: :mad: :mad: pah!

Tuesday 7th December

B- 2 slices wm bread 6pp
blackcurrent & strawberry jam 2pp

L- apple, banana, red grapes 0pp

D- caserole 7pp
1/2 kingsmill 50/50 roll 2pp

*6hero's chocolates 8pp
*20g cheese 2pp
*4seafood sticks 2pp

Total = 29pp
Slush fund = 49pp left

Last edited:
Oooo I hate it when that happens :(!! Can't stand not getting my sleep. Hope you're okay xx

Work was a bit of a struggle but luckily enough come 3am it was quiet enough for us to log out and let the agency keyers do the work so i managed to grab a power nap before reading :)

Didn't weight myself today either 1 because of silly sleep and 2 because of a very bad 2 days of eating :eek: Starting a fresh and will weigh next tuesday. :fingerscrossed: for a sts?! :(

Planned a 2mile run today but ended up doing a 4.6mile run :D Boy i feel gurrrrrd!!!!! :D

Wednesday 8th December :winter_brr:

B- 50g muesli & s.s milk 7pp

*banana after run

L- smoked gammon round 3pp
Poached egg 2pp (bit of butter 1pp)
stir fried veggies 0pp
bbq sauce 1pp

*2 oat cakes 2pp
*lf soft cheese with black pepper 2pp

D- caserole 7pp
1 kingsmill 50/50 roll 4pp

*apple & satsuma 0pp

Total = 29pp
Slush fund = 49pp left

Last edited:
Tanya, your running is amazing, imagine that doing double what you intended, if someone had said that to you a few months ago, you probably wouldnt have believed them.

Blimey Missis!! What happened? Did you forget to turn back?? :giggle:

Good plan for a sts - There's no way I'll manage that! :eek: xx

:giggle: Theres no way i wouldve thought that a few months ago. I feel better running when i dont think 'oh i've got to run 5miles' and also all hail the muesli :worthy: lol x

Back