♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

Oh dear - poor you :( ... have 2 paracetamol 2 hours after the Ibuprofen each time, that'll help too. Hope you feel better soon hon :eek: xx

I feel much better today but my throat feels like its been cut a million times. Nothing a few drinks tonight won't cure i'm sure ;) :p

Looking forward to tonight, my brother & his gf are coming over so it'll be us 4, drinks, nibbles, tv & wii :)

Friday 31st December

B- 2 slice wm toast with butter

*mini almond magnum

L/D- will be very picky. We've got a 75 piece chinese platter & plenty of crisps.
I wont bother to list every morsel just the general gist of it all.

If i'm not back on here before tomorrow guys, I hope you have all had a brilliant 2010 & wish you good luck for 2011 and hope it'll be everything you want it to be :)

Here's to another year with you lovely ladies. You girls really have helped me massively over the 2years I have been on here and I hope we continue to be friends.

Bring on 2011!! :party0016:

Hi Tanya

Just wanted to pop in and say "hi". I don't tend to post on your thread but I do read it and keep up with your progress, you continue to be an inspiration. Just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and hope 2011 brings everything you wish for x

Thanks hun, you too :) xxx

Hope you enjoyed your nibbles etc. All the very best for 2011 hon, you deserve it :D xx

Nye was fab. Saw it in with stevie, my brother & his gf and then woke up new years day, sick as! Everyone around me has had that blasted flu flying around, I was smug and thought yeah i havnt had it and then new years day I get it. It is horrendous :(

Spent yesterday with the family, we were going to go to Exeter race course but we decided to stay in and use our online betting accounts and watch the races on tv. We also did a sweepstake for each race. Brilliant day. I'm about £30 up so can't complain.

Hope everyone else had a lovely time :) xxx

I saw on FB you weren't well :( Oh dear - I hope it isn't full blown flu! And that you feel much better soon! xx

It's been made much better as I'm now £90 up!!!! That'll be handy with my mot this week!

Don't think it's full blown jan as I'm up and about & still managing to eat junk lol xx

OMG! I remember you having an MOT - was that a year ago or a different car?? I'm glad you're still functioning - especially if it means you're winning more dosh! :giggle: xx

Still same car Jan!! It was indeed a year ago!!!! Time flies right lol trying to get it booked in for wednesday but my garage guy is on hol at the minute, alright for some hey!

I guess I should write up my food for yesterday and today.....

Saturday 1st January

B- 2slices wm toast with butter

*picked at some celebrations chocs

L/D- was a bit of of home made chips, gammon, beef, hot buttered rolls, pickles, cheeses, dips, crisps, cocktail sausages

I then went to bed for 14 hours! :eek:

Sunday 2nd January

B- 2slices wm toast, cheese, 3rashers bacon, hp sauce

*4breadsticks & dips
*packet crisp
*some hotel chocolat reindeer

L- 1.5scones with jam & clotted cream

D- salmon fillet & 3 bits of garlic bread

Last edited:
Had a sneak peak on the scales this am :eek: :break_diet: Last 2 days then its down to buisness. Me & the bf are off to pizza hut tomorrow too :eek:

I need to calm it right down on the carb frontage before the weekend else i'll never fit into my trousers! They've no elastic in them whatsoever, we also have to have our shirts tucked in - I am not going to look good :(

Monday 3rd January

B- 2 slices eggy bread. Ketchup.

L- bunch of red grapes 2 slices mature cheese. Packet crisp.

D- 1/2 pack goats cheese & pesto tortellini & salad.

*1 fairy cake & 3bits of White choc terrys choc orange.

Last edited:
Try not to be too hard on yourself hun, I'm sure there wont be too much damage!
We're all in the same boat my scales jumped up 2lbs this morning :rolleyes:

2lbs is nothing to what my scales are saying :doh:

Just been for. 2.5mile walk. Bought myself a scratch card whilst out & won £50!!!!
That's £150profit I've made this week!!! :D will certainly come in handy for the mot.

Wow you are having a lucky week Tanya! What are you going to treat yourself to?

LOL! I know what you mean about the 2lbs being nothing ;) .. my 'sneaky peak' was more like 11 ... I bet you can't top that!! ;) Not that I'm proud of it ... far from it .. and not that I'm belittling the 2lbs .. it's all relative! :( xx

I wish I could treat myself with my winnings but it's going to have to pay for my cars mot on Wednesday :(

I'm not far off 11 Jan! :eek:
It's been in the back if my head all day & has really made me calm it down. That with baking all afternoon with my mum kept me busy so helped with not picking.

I don't know how you resist those cup cakes TAN - they look GORGEOUS!!! ;) xx

Ah thanks Jan :)
I had one fairy cake but I can, the majority of the time leave the cakes I make. Weird init lol x

YES!!! ;) xx

Back