♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

So glad the toe didn't bother you too much on your run :) - hope it's soon completely better!
You sound determined not to go too mad over christmas .. good for you and good luck :) xx

I sound it Jan it's just putting it into practice! :giggle:

Thats good that the toe didnt give you too much bother Tanya.

Dont forget Jan 3rd, just hang in there for now without going too overboard and then we will all be back on that big red bus!

Glad the toe didn't bother you too much. It's awful when an injury puts you off doing something you really enjoy.

You can do it kid!! :) xx

Run was tough today. My legs felt very heavy even though I was back to running my average pace.

3miles in 34:32
pace 11:30 p/mile.

That was my last run now till after christmas. My next run will probably be the 28th/29th when I get to test out my new bit of kit ;)

Food today. As I havnt planned lunch was a bit weird. Didn't have any kind of substance so I opted for a cheese & cracker on the side :rolleyes:

Wednesday 21st December

B- 1x wm toast 100
peanut buter 90
banana 100
oj 85

*advent choc 42

L- stir fried veggies with a bit of sweet chilli dipping sauce 79
cracker 35
cheese 120
pickle 15
ww belgian choc mousse 106

*options hot choc 39

D- bgty med veg pasta 413
2x satsumas 50
geo bar 130
bgty crisp 96

Total = 1,500

*shouldnt have had the cheese with lunch, just too many calories, should have had something alot better but that'll teach me. I think i'm ok calorie wise today with the calories I burnt running although not technically including em.

I wouldn't worry too much - the total is fine. But I know what you mean.

What 'new bit of kit' are you getting?? :) xx

Got to add 2 quality streets to today.

New bit of kit is the Garmin forerunner 305! Can't wait!! I'll properly be able to track mileage, pace & calories then :)

Excellent ... Ain't Santa good?? ;) :giggle: xx

Oooh Santa is good to you ;)

Every time I read about your peanut butter it reminds me I have forgotten to buy it, I meant to pick it up today :)

Santa is v.good to me!! :D

Had another 2 quality streets last night in work, my friend bought them in and the ones she didnt like she was going to bin! :eek: I couldnt let her do that could I! LOL

Had a bit of a pamper day today. I got up really early with only 4.5hours sleep and went and got my nails done, had my eyebrows waxed and now i'm in the process of having my roots done!

Went to my grandmas today and saw Grandad. He is doing ok, went back today and they are optimistic they can do a biopsy if they get his blood cells up. We are just waiting for the blood test results and another appointment, should be within the next week. We are all 100% positive its cancer but the surgeons arent telling us for definate, but from what they said first time around we have no reason to believe its anything else. Today they bought a lung cancer nurse into the meeting so why else would they do that? He is ok though, still got his cheeky little laugh and having a joke with me so thats lovely to see.

Food today, hmmm. I hate not having a plan, silly really not doing one this week!
Its weigh in tomorrow, I know its going to be a gain, I just hope its not too much!

Thursday

B- after nails I went to my grandmas and she made me toast .... white bread :eek: & butter

*advent choc
*handful m&s cumberland sausage crisps

L- toasted teacake with butter
mince pie

*3quality streets

*options hot choc

D- bgty spinach & ricotta cannelloni
bgty crips
2x satsumas
geo bar

Last edited:
:doh: not 5 mins in work & I scoff 3 quality streets.

Do'ntcha just hate people who can put sweets in the bin??? What's not liking them got to do with anything???!!!! Of course you had to rescue the poor things - how rude!!! :giggle:

Good luck for wi - but best lay off the QS if you want to limit any damage ;) (says the queen of Stollen at the mo!! :)) xx

I can lay of the QS but I'm majorly tempted by a twix!!!!

Uh-OH!! ;) x

It's ok. I've resisted. On my last break now so defo won't be having it :)

Well done you :) Hope you have a good sleep :) xx

Well done on resisting the chocolate demon! Good luck for wi. Xx

Very very happy to report a STS today! :eek: how'd that happen?!! Lol don't imagine the scales will be that kind to me after Christmas though!

Baking 3lots of cupcakes today, busy busy! Having a mini Xmas 'do' with the girls I sit with in work tonight i'm bringing in cupcakes, ones bringing in mince pies & clotted cream & the other sausage rolls ;) so not sure what I'll have for lunch, dinner tho I'll probably take a sandwich to work so I don't pick toooooo much at my desk!

Lee & Leanne had their 20week scan today too, heres the pic. They didn't find out the sex. Im pretty excited :)

Friday 23rd december

B- toasted teacake with butter

*advent choc
*4squares of dairy milk

L- 1/2 cupcake
packet of meanies
mince pie

3mini sausage rolls
2mini choc rolls
1choc cookie
1mince pie & teaspoon clotted cream

D- polony, cheese & mustard wm sandwich