♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Its something to do with his plateletts (sp?) whatever that means lol

I've managed to keep away so far! Off to work in a bit so aslong as I don't pick when I get home I shall be ok :)

I havent had anything so far before work but I did have quite a big portion of curry so hopefully what I have for dinner should last me.

Well done :) .. There's far too much 'stuff' around at this time of year isn't there? Especially when you can't control what's in the house! All our 'goodies' are pretty much gone. I purposely didn't buy any tree chocs this year and I'm glad because it's crossed my mind several times in the last couple of weeks that if they'd been there I'd have had at least one!
Having said that I do have lots of things in the freezer which will come and and be very tempting if and when I ever manage to find a mutually convenient time for all the kids & families to come round at the same time. Never easy but it's been made doubly difficult this year by my middle one and his family going away for 2 weeks. They haven't even had their prezzies yet! They left us ours but we haven't opened them. I like to open things WITH people - soft I suppose, but there we are :eek: xx

Tell a lie - i've just scoffed a boiled egg!! :doh:

Not soft at all Jan, I can't ever imagine not opening presents with my family! Have they gone somewhere hot?

There is one thing I can say for certain, when it comes to getting my own place I will not be buying ridiculous amounts of chocolates and biscuits like my mum does!! Stevie doesnt really eat it and I only want it cuz its there!! :giggle:

Ach a boiled egg's nowt to worry about!

No not somewhere hot - just an hour away in some cabins in North Wales, but they go there a lot - they love them and they can be together and relax. Her Mum & Dad went up for the few days over christmas and rented one as well.

I don't buy ANY chocs in except tree ones (though not this year as I said) & the only biscuits I get are a few packs of choccie ones for the kids or visitors but I usually only get ones I don't like .. Lol! xx

haha now thats a plan getting stuff u dont like! ;)

When do u get to have your xmas with them then?xx

I think it's going to be tuesday - I'll have little Ted all day, pick Sam up from school & take them both home with me, then Jeff & Kate will come after work - not ideal because it'll be hard to prepare stuff with the little ones around but better than nothing :) xx

Aw cool, I'm sure you'll manage it :) x

Got to 5am in work & the belly was rumbling :( got home at 6 and ate:

3ritz crackers
Slice of applewood cheese
3baby beet roots
3teaspoons of curry
Handful of s&v peanuts

:doh:

So, although I managed to stay away from the chocs I've still picked. This is something I've really got to work on in January, picking after work & being hungry by 5am. Must plan more than a bar, fruit etc maybe a wrap/ 1/2sandwich or something!!!

Ramble over off to bed nighty night :) x

It's horrible after a night shift - I always want to stuff my face!

I think 'picking' is something a lot of us need to get a grip on!!

Hope you have a good sleep :) xx

Keep resisting hun, going good. Food looks great.

Is that good news that the blood count is going up, or do they want it to go down?

Had a sneaky peak on the scales today (after my breakfast & the chocolate) and im pretty close to my 'UH OH' weight!

Think its given me the kick I need tho! I have hid my chocolates away - all I have left is half a terrys orange in the fridge.

Tomorrow will be an evening of wine & nibbles and sunday will be a day of more wine & cold meats, chips etc with more alochol but i'm determined to be 'good' with food and curb this snacking!! :mad: (except, stevie is on about taking me out on monday for a meal! LOL) but if I can stop the picking I think I can get a bit of the gain down by next friday! :fingerscrossed:

Got woke up early today, I was not impressed. Been up since 1:30. It makes it such a long day :( I didn't have any breakfast though untill around 4 as I knew if I had it sooner i'd end up eating more throughout the day so I stayed in bed and caught up on tv!

Friday 30th December

B- 2x wm toast
2x grilled bacon
1x poached egg
1x grilled tomatoe
ketchup, lf mayo

(jan, had the lf mayo with my bacon in a slice of toast :drool: )

*3segments of choc orange
*gold bar

L- baked chicken breast
Boiled pots
mixed veg
gravy

*ritz cracker
*handful salted peanuts

D- fruit pack
meanies

Last edited:
Oh Tanya I feel your pain!! The only thing I haven't eaten the past few days is the cutlery and the cat! Everything else has been torn apart! Just enjoy everything you've got going on and start a complete fresh on Tuesday when everything is over and we all return to our normal lives! Xx

I can't wait for normality!!!!! :D

Ahhhh 2more choc orange segments. Maybe it wasn't much of a kick after all :(

Last edited:
(jan, had the lf mayo with my bacon in a slice of toast :drool: )

:drool::drool::drool: .... except I prefer bread ;)

'Uh-oh' weight doesn't do it kid ... it has to be 'OH F*CK' weight before the determination kicks back in :giggle:

Mind you - you weighed after breakfast (& chocolate ;))!! If that was me that would be an extra 2-3lbs on 'in nightie, post wee, pre coffee' weight! Though it probably won't help for you to think that way! xx

Lol!! Oooo I love it Mary .. sorry :giggle: x

I'm a convert now Jan! :)

I've had that mindset as I scoffed another orange segment (all gone now made Stevie eat it!!) and 2choccy biscuits.

He's has his uses! :p

I have been given a half night in work meaning I leave at 3:30 so I think I'll indulge in a glass of wine in bed ;)

Ooooo that sounds FAB!! :D Enjoy xxx

Back