♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

AND - only 2 hours to go ... jealous! ;) xx

Teehee :giggle:

I did ask to leave earlier but it was only a half day! :p

I really want the wine but dunno if I should :hmm: my trousers that were loose the other day are now a little snug :sigh:

It's official, I hate Christmas!!!!!!

Join the club, but I am worse at New Year, I went shopping today and loaded the fridge with goodies.........roll on Jan 5th.

Lol what are we all like!! I know tomorrows food won't be that bad as I don't tend to eat that much whilst drinking but still there will be plenty of wine & vodka! ;)

Xx

I don't know how you do 12hrs Mary .. 8.5 is quite enough for me!

Oh Tan have your glass of wine! In 21 hours it'll be a new year - we can all get properly to grips then!! :) xx

I am so used to it now, been doing this job for 7 years, and its only really like working 2 shifts, as after my 2 days, I have like a night off, then 2 nights.........4 days off are wonderful :)

Well if u insist Jan ;)

Oooo - it's 4am & I'm just thinking about you sitting up in bed watching tv with a lovely glass of wine :):):):):)

Well I'm enjoying it anyway! ;) x

I was indeed, fully enjoyed it! As an extra bonus I left at 3:10 as the team was getting 20minutes down time! :D

However I've had about 4hours kip & am now wide awake :( was tempted by a run but my trousers are still wet from the wash ... Might have to settle for a bacon sarnie instead?! ;)

Lovely day today. Got up early so went out with mum & grandma. Spent some of my xmas vouchers and got myself a nice new top and earings to match my high orangy shoes (the ones on fb! ;)) Grandad came too but stayed in the car as he can't walk. Popping up there later to have a drink with them as its too much for him to keep coming out etc then it'll be back home for drinkies here with my 2brothers & their girlfriends.

Saturday 31st December

B- 2x wm toast
1x grilled sausage
2x grilled bacon
1x poached egg
ketchup, elf mayo

*2roses chocolates

L- 1/4 cheese & onion pasty
1/2 large sausage roll
pot of mixed olives with 5cubes of feta

D- nibbles: samosas, pakoras, chicken dippers, mini spring rolls, cheese & pineapples... (i'll list if anything more)

*bottle of wine
*raspberry vodka & diet lemonade

Hope you all have a lovely evening tonight whatever you do. Enjoy the last few hours of 2011 - we'll never get them back :)

'See' you all tomorrow xxx

Last edited:
Happy new year Tanya, hope it was a good night x

Well I have to say if I was tossing up between a run and a bacon buttie there'd be no prizes for guessing which one I'd go for!!! :giggle: :D:D

Happy New Year hon ... I'm sure it'll bring you everything you wish for :):) xxx

Run or Bacon Butty.......Oh well I would definitely have gone for the run ;)

Hope you had a lovely New Year Tanya xx

Had an ok evening last night. All us kids went up and spent just over and hour with grandma and grandad. I think they really appreciated that then back home (have edited nibbles). Really got to know my younger brothers girlfriend last night which was nice :)

Food today has been shocking. I am back aboard tomorrow. Today was lovely though. Grandma and grandad came down and we had sweepstakes going for Exeter races. Grandad seemed to really enjoy himself.

Also, today I have entered my second half marathon for 2012! I'll also be running the Bristol Half Marathon on sept 30th! :D

Sunday 1st Jan

B- 2x toasted teacakes, butter

L- beef, gammon, 2roast pots, spoon of mash, 1/2 hot roll, 3baby beetroots, pringles, crisps

*mince pie clotted cream
*5roses sweets

*1strawberry & lime cider
*glass of wine
*morgan spiced & diet cokes
*handful mini cheddars
*2x crackers with smoked cheese & salad cream

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR! XXX

Last edited:
Forgot to add, I don't do resolutions but this year I have decided to set some goals.

My goals for 2012 are:

2x sub 2:30 half marathons
run a 60minute 10k
get back to 11st 10lbs

I am determined :D

Good for you! Yes you WILL do it. :):):) xx

Got out for a run today. Went to Saltram, bad idea! Rammed with kids on their scooters & bikes :mad: Also had that killer hill which is in the Plymouth Half. I hate that hill with a passion but managed to walk/run it. This year i'm going to train over there on it as I want to be able to run it on race day!

Hopefully you guys are able to see this link Untitled by summergurl at Garmin Connect - Details

It's my run today uploaded from my garmin. Got a map too of my route.

3.10miles
33:47
10:53 avg pace
418cals burnt

Monday 2nd January

B- 1x toasted teacake, butter
1x crumpet with cheese

*meanies

L- tin of tuna & sweetcorn with elf mayo
baby beetroots
Boiled egg, salad cream & 2 crackers.

D- Chiquitos: nachos to share and duck chimichanga's. I only ate 1 and a bit as was stuffed. Brang the rest home.

Last edited:
Hope you have a nice time out hun. Is Saltram the one by the tip?

Back