♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Congratulations on the 2 year Tanya, and brilliant new diary.

You will soon get those other 5 marked off. The fun run sounds lovely, but just be careful you dont over-do things.

Just a quick one ... shift was BRILLIANT!!! Was meant to work untill 02:00 but I didn't get home untill 04:10 .. so i've done just over 12 hours today!!!

Food hasnt been good. I havent counted calories either :eek: (I will be back on the strict straight & narrow tuesday, promise!)

Saturday 13th November

B- nothing but couple hours after getting up I had:
sausage roll
2 bites of a creme brulee cupcake

*branston pickle cheddars

L- chicken, butterbeans, mixed veg, tom& basil sauce
cous cous
satsuma
banana
baby beetroot pack
small/thin dairy milk bar

D- when home from shift ... :eek: :eek: 2 slices of pizza hut pizza (large meteor :eek:)

*vodka & diet coke ;)

Glad you had another good one :D xx

I was Mary. Only the one then I fell asleep.
Gutted though as i got up at 3:30 an have now missed all of my Sunday & we had a table booked at 4 for the Chinese :-( changed it to 6now so at least we're still going.

I loved the 12hour shift. Felt bad for the regs having to stay but they got overtime approved so they didn't mind :)

Meal out was ok. Had gorgeous stir fried BBQ pork which was delish but I wasn't that fussed on the rest. Disappointed they had no sweet & sour chicken tho :(

So, Sunday 13th November

*2 mini yourkshire puddings

*3plates at the Chinese consisting of: chicken pieces in some sauce, stir fried BBQ pork with peppers & onion (lots of this!) 1 chicken satay, 2spring rolls, 1mini curry samosa, 2crispy duck pancakes, special fried rice, 2prawn toasts, 2prawn crackers, fried lemon chicken ... Think that's all...
*desert: 3marshmallows, jellybeans, haribo eggs with chocolate fountain, 2bites of choc cake, 2mouthfuls of chocolate icecream.

*im now indulging in a nice bottle of red ;) I'll say bottle because it was a cork and I can't get the cork back in haha :p

Any excuse to drink the bottle.............. :)

Food looks scrumptuous Tanya, glad you enjoyed. Enjoy the wine chick.

kered said:
Any excuse to drink the bottle.............. :).

Well you can't leave a bottle opened can ya? ;)

LOL! What are you like ;)

Food sounds yummy ... hope you enjoyed the wine - you can keep red as far as I'm concerned but hope YOU enjoyed :) xx

Haha can you? Damn it! Never mind, Leanne spilt my third glass over the beige living room carpet anyways :doh: so that saved some cals but I have had 2 (large) bacardis & d.cokes - sure that made up for it ;) x

Bet your Mum's pleased :eek: ... Hope you enjoyed the B&Cs xx

I am the same with wine, White or Rose 99% of the time, but just occassionally I get the calling from the red.

I have an extra shift this Wed, so I might indulge in a glass of wine tonight since I am not TFR'ing :)

Jan the B&C's were lovely. Not often I have it but always enjoy it when I do.

I've really gotten in to my red lately. Blossom hill is absolutely gorgeous!
Thankfully the stain had pretty much come up with a bit of elbow grease & vanish & mum n dad have an actual carpet cleaner machine thingy here at the mo which they have borrowed from a friend (coincidence maybe?!) to properly clean all carpets in the house so fingers crossed that brings the rest out!

Mary, go for it :giggle:

I am a bad influence at the moment lol x

Last edited:
I'm a bad influence too :(

No coincidences Tan .. don't believe in them .. it was perfect synchronicity ;) xx

Yesterday was lovely but drinks wise was ridiculous - I had about 1.5bottles of rose, a pint of cider and black, 2v&dc's and 6shots :eek: Didn't win anything at bingo but I came v.close to winning £100 on a link game. Stevie won a fiver though on a line.

I also treated myself 2 new running tops. Long sleeved and reflective all ready for the cold dark evenings!

Food wise ...

B- 3rashers of bacon, grilled with a slice of cheese in a white roll. ketchup.

L- minted lamb pasty.
starbucks praline mocha

*2 squares dark chocolate

D- shared nachos & onion rings in wetherspoons.

*a mouthful of kebab meat that stevie bought

----------------------------------

Today, hmmm alot better but I still havnt counted calories. I will do that from tomorrow and will probably weigh myself on the 25th. I'll be prepared for a gain after last week and this weekend but :fingerscrossed: I can pull most of it back with these next 9days. Aslong as I am as close to the 12st mark by xmas I will be ok with that. Being in the 11s would be ideal but i'm not confident I can get that one!

Tuesday 15th November

B- 2slices white bread, toasted with butter, hpsauce & 2eggs, 1egg white scrambled.

*2 crunchie biscuits
*1 pack monster munch

L- grilled peppered beef steak
brocolli
cauliflower
gravy

*ben & jerrys fairly nuts ice cream

D- slice wm with lf Philly with 6walkers sensations in
prepared fruit pack (apple, grape & strawberry)
brunch bar

Last edited:
You can do that ... EASY PEASY .... ;) .. no really you can .... honest :D xx

Good luck with losing some pounds by Christmas!

Good idea getting the new reflective tops for winter running Tanya, you can't be too careful!

Week ahead plan :)

Wednesday 16th November (run)

B- porridge 287
Oj 85

L- butterbeans, green lentils, carrots, red onion, ww roasted garlic sauce 218
Cous cous 237
Yog 48

D- Satsuma 25
Brunch bar 150
Dairylea dunkers 122
Total = 1,172

Thursday 17th November

B- 2 wm toast 190
1egg & 2egg whites (scrambled) 122
Hp sauce 30
Oj 85

L- butterbeans, green lentils, carrots, red onion, ww roasted garlic sauce 218
Cous cous 237
Yog 48

D- Satsuma 25
Brunch bar 150
Dairylea dunkers 122
Total = 1,227

Friday 18th November (run)

B- porridge 287
Oj 85

L- 2x wm bread 190
Tuna & elf mayo 124
Monster munch 108
Yog 78

D- Satsuma 25
Brunch bar 150
Dairylea dunkers 122
Total = 1,169

Saturday 19th November (maybe shift ... i’m not going to eat all of L/D at once but thats what i’ll take for my entire shift)

B- 2x wm toast 190
Butter 120

L/D – butterbeans, green lentils, carrots, red onion, ww roasted garlic sauce 218
Cous cous 237
banana 100
Satsuma 25
brunch bar 150
monster munch 108
Total = 1,148

Sunday 20th November

B- 2x wm toast 190
2x poached eggs 180
Ketchup 30

L- baked salmon fillet 240
Cauliflower 50
Brussel sprouts 32

D- not too sure yet – maybe some boiled eggs & tuna or a sandwich ...
S.total = 722

Back