♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Great to hear you have planned races for next year. The running seems key in your maintenance regime do keep it up.

I'm looking forward to race day! but, I know there's going to be a long hard slog in between!!

No one better than you to cope!

Ah thanks Molly :)

Dad has opened a bottle of red so having some of that. I will work out the total cals for today tomorrow.

I was going to go for a run tomorrow morning but the Xmas coca cola truck is in town so me & mum are guna go see it (we both LOVE the Xmas truck coca cola advert every year and this is the first year we've known it to be in Plymouth - I didn't even know it was a real touring truck until about a week ago :eek:) defo a worthy excuse to miss a run ;) then its home to bake. Lee has to take goodies back to camp; chocolate cake, flapjack & muffins. Good job, means I won't eat them! Lol x

I didn't know the truck was "real". That's lovely to see it. I love that ad. Enjoy and also enjoy the baking. Lucky bro getting a stash of yummy goodies!!

Molly I'm sure its coming to ireland at some point have a look on coke zone website :) x

Oooo I didn't know it was real either :) Cool! :)

Wow Tan - A six-seven month plan! Looks Fab - Go you :D xx

A long plan but I like to plan! :giggle: I figure if I can get to solid 5milers it'll stand me in good stead come January when I start a half marathon plan. Got plenty of weeks too to allow for illness/horrible icy wintery weather/injuries (touch wood on that one though!)

Today was ok. I wish I could have gone this evening to see the truck when it'll have been all lit up but it still felt v.christmasy! :109:

After that I came back and spent nearly 5hours baking! I've done Lee a chocolate cake, flapjacks & chocolate chip muffins to take back to camp as he's going in the field for a week and is guna take them with him and a batch of cupcakes for home.

Mum made dinner again and cuz i couldnt be bothered to cook mine i had what they had .... :eek:

Sunday 20th November

B- 2wm toast 190
2poached eggs 180
hp 30
ketchup 30

*grab bag skips 216

L- 20 home made fried chips 300
2 thin slices of pizza (one chicken, pepperoni & ham the other ham & pineapple) 500
*the white from a pickled egg 16

D- wotsits 95
breadstick 22
dipped in salad cream 50

*handful sweet popcorn at our friends this evening 100

*glass of red 170

Total = 1,899

Last edited:
Pizza is heavy on the cals. About an 1/8 of a thin crust is 250 ish depending on toppings. Fries are prob about 150 if it amounted to 3-4 ounces.

I think you're a star, baking all that for the bro and sending it all off with him! xx

About 2000 ;) Sounds lovely though.

I also admire you for doing all that baking and not over indulging in the goodies. I bet your Brother will enjoy all the effort though.

I have looked on asda website and taken figures from their pizzas as I can't find em on sainsburys and i've rounded em up to be on the safe side. So menu is updated for today ^

Molly what pizzas do you have that are 250cals per 1/8th??!! I only know of takeaway pizzas that are that high! lol

Sorry, thought it was a takeaway pizza.

Oh phew!! LOL

Having a glass of red in bed :)

Why can't I crack these weekends?!!!!!!! :madcry: :sigh:

I'll be back on the bus tomorrow! Buying a week ticket ;)

What a plan! Hope you enjoy the race next week. Another half marathon too, that's around the same time my daughter will be getting married. If you have a target you want to crack, if anyone can do it Tanya, it's you!!

Mary, how about somewhere far more exoctic with plenty of sun?!!! :giggle:

Ah thanks Bev :)

Right, I have given away my crisps and today all I am buying at shopping is fruit & plenty of veg. I'm stocked up on fresh chicken & salmon so there is no reason now for me to eat anything other that whats on my plans. (except if I venture into the cupboards downstairs which I am not going to do!!!!) But i'm not giving up my alcohol on weekends, its just not going to happen, sorry!! :eek: :p will post up my plan later on once i've typed it up.

Determined now to get some weight off before I start my 1/2 training in January. Preferably I want the majority gone before xmas (4weeks 3days to burn off as much as I can).

Runs this week will be 4milers tomorrow & thursday and then my 5k (3miles) on sunday.

Monday 21st November

B- 2x wm toast 190
butter 120

L- salmon 240
cauliflower 50
brussel sprouts 32
Baby pots 67
gravy 50
yog 78

D- banana 100
jordans bar 147
brunch bar 150
satsuma 25
carrots 56
*options hot choc 40

Total = 1,345

Last edited:
Loving the strength & determination :):) GO YOU!! xx

I've set an 8week challenge to get back down to 11st 10lbs. We'll see on friday how much weight I need to lose. Last weigh in I was 12st 7&3/4lbs, I know there will be a gain so maybe i'll need to lose a stone, maybe more? hopefully not too much more.

But 8 weeks takes me to 16th January which is when i'll start 1/2 marathon training :D

Back