♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Good(ish) news about the car ... what about the mirror? AND ... wasn't your Grandad supposed to be getting the results of his biopsy today??? I may be wrong ... ?

I LIKE Jamaica Ginger cake ... mind you there aint much cake I don't like :eek: xx

It was delicious and is on offer in Tescos at the minute I just couldnt resist. I have given it to Stevie to take home so it's out of our cupboards else i'd end up eating the lot.

Biopsy results friday apparantly :fingerscrossed:

The mirror, thankfully they managed to just replace the actual mirror. The electrics werent damaged which was good news as i'm sure that would have been a whole lot more!!

Week ahead menu plan:

Tuesday 10th January - Run

B- 2x wm toast 180
Peanut butter 121

*boiled egg 90

L- salmon 240
Baby pots 75
Lettuce, cucumber, toms 20
Lf s.cream 24
Yog 100

D- wm pitta 160
Ham 36
Lettuce 5
Lf cheese triangle 25
Velvet crunch 84
Clemintine 25
Kiwi 30
Total = 1,215

Wednesday 11th January - run

B- porridge 287
Oj 85

*boiled egg 90

L- chicken breast 169
Baby pots 75
l.f s.cream 24
yog 100

*clemintine 25

D- wm pitta 160
Ham 36
Lettuce 5
Lf cheese triangle 25
Velvet crunch 84
Banana 100
Kiwi 30
Total = 1,315

Thursday 12th January

B- 2x wm toast 180
Jam 74
Oj 85

L- creamy cheese mug shot 307
Veg 80
Yog 100

*kiwi 30

D- wm pitta 160
Tuna & lf s.cream 97
Lettuce 5
Velvet crunch 84
2x clemintines 25
Total = 1,227

Friday 13th January – run

B- porridge 287
Oj 85

*boiled egg 90

L- grilled pork loin 276
Baby pots 75
Yog 100

D- wm pitta 160
Tuna & lf s.cream 97
Lettuce 5
Velvet crunch 84
Kiwi 30
Clemintine 25
Total = 1,334

Saturday 14th January – Shift

B- 2x wm toast 180
2x poached eggs 200
Ketchup 30
Hp 30

L/D- lighter choices lasagne 400
Banana 100
Yog 100
Mini jaffa cake pot 150
Total = 1,190

Sunday 15th January

*no plan as were planning on going out for the day :)

Munched a crunchie bar in work :( I gave in to the fat machines. Total cals for today 1,641 too high for a week day but hopefully it'll even out over the week.

That's really rotten about the docs! He must know how much hard work and determination you've shown and what excellent results you've had. Damn cheek!!

I think the monthly is due :( yesterday I was emotional, craving chocolate and today all I want is more sleep after having 10.5hours today. Typical as I have an appoitment for a type of smear test on monday too :mad:

Today I really didnt want to run but dragged myself out there.

5miles
58:15mins
11:39avg pace
689cals burnt

Pace too slow but I wasn't really feeling it today. I know I can do better. I'm planning on a fartlek session tomorrow instead of a straight forward mileage run. Hopefully it goes ok as i've never done one before!!

Tuesday 10th January - Run

B- 2x wm toast 180
Peanut butter 121

*boiled egg 90

L- salmon 240
Baby pots 75
sweetcorn 53
Lf s.cream 24
Yog 100

D- wm pitta 160
Ham 36
Lettuce 5
Lf cheese triangle 25
Velvet crunch 84
Clemintine 25
Kiwi 30
garlic stuffed olives 106
special k bar 90
Total = 1,464
burnt = 689
net = 775

Last edited:
Good news about the mirror hon! :)

Great plan - as per usual for you .... You're a star for dragging yourself out for a run when you really didn't feel like it. Under those circumstances I don't think the statistics matter - just the fact you did it makes it a hell of an achievement!

:fingerscrossed: for Grandad's results xx

Added some sweetcorn to my lunch and my dad got me a pot of garlic stuffed olives yesterday from the counter in sainsburys so i'll have them in work too and probably around 5am so that I don't want to go to the fridge when I get in!

Net cals for today are pretty low, 685 but i'm going to see how I go. I dont want to get into the habit of eating what i've burnt off. If i'm hungry I will eat but make them sensible choices.

I have though just divided up the big bag of pretzels in the cupboard into little bags of 25g (94cals) so there on hand too.

Good old dad eh?!

Net cals are low as you say but no point hoiking them up for the sake of it ... I guess this is where the swings & roundabouts come in!! :)) xxx

Good for you going for that run despite not feeling 100%. It's that sort of determination that has got you to where you are now!

Did my first fartlek training session today. Enjoyed it once it was over ;) :giggle:

Did a 0.6mi jog out then sprints over 2 lamp post distance so it was a sprint to the 3rd lamp post then jog back to the first one where I started the sprint and did that 10times then the 0.6mi jog home.

In total it was 2.32miles and burnt 320cals.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeen dad took us to the harvester tonight for tea :eek: so the calories i've burnt today will defo be used up!

Wednesday 11th January - run

B- porridge 287
Oj 85

L- harvester combo; chicken breast & mini rack of ribs, baby potatoes, garden peas & salsa 630
1/2 an onion ring 27
salad bar (guesstimating this); sweetcorn, beetroot, cucumber, tomatoe, carrot, onion and 6croutons 150
2spoons of icecream sundae 50

D- jordans bar 161
banana 100
clemintine 25
kiwi 30
velvet crunch 84
Total = 1,629
burnt = 320
net = 1,309

Good news about the Car Tan. Can't believe the cheek of the Dr :( I can understand if you were a lazy lay about but you have lost sooo much weight and are sooo active.
How is your Grandad doing now generally?x

Fartlek?!!!!! Hahaha such a funny name! What is it?!!!

Fartlek Q+A: How do I do fartlek? - General - Runner's World it's bascially incorporating sprints into running sessions :)

Grandad is much the same. He has to go to the hospital tomorrow and i'm not sure whether thats his results or not - grandma is getting confused with everything so we'll see what happens tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

Well :fingerscrossed: for him whatever the reason he's going!

Well done on beginning the Fartlek :)

Harvester sounds lovely ... YUM! ;) xx

That running session sounds gruelling to me, well done on completing your first one. Good that you enjoyed it once it was over!!

Hope everything's okay hon xxx

Thinking of you today with granda at the hospital . Just be there for each other.

Back