♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Oh Noooooo!!!! Huneeeeeeeee ********HUGS******** How awful for you all!!!! I DO hope they can sort him out and get him home again soon! Sometimes it can take a while to get dosages of new tablets right so try not to worry too much lovely.

Sorry you're suffering with totm as well, but HUGE CONGRATS on your probation completion ... GO YOU!! :D:D:D Well done :D:D xxx

Ah you poor, poor thing. I'm so sorry that your gramps is very sick. How worrying for you all. I hope he rallies and pulls through.

Thanks ladies. Keeping my :fingerscrossed: hopefully we'll find out the true route of all this within a day or two.

---------------------------------------------

Week ahead plan: got 3meals out planned this week :eek:

Tuesday 13th December (run)

B- porridge 287

*advent choc 42

L- 4cream crackers 128
Garlic stuffed olives 44
Pickled egg 100
2cheese triangles 40
Cherry toms 10
Cucumber 5
Yog 70

*options hot choc 40

D- minted lamb hotpot big soup 228
Wm roll 169
2x satsumas 50
Meanies 83

Total = 1,296

Wednesday 14th December (out for lunch with friends)

B- banana 100

L- out for lunch with friends so will update when i’ve been.

D- cuppa soup 76
Geo bar 130
2x satsumas 50
Meanies 83

s.total = 439

Thursday 15th December (run)

B- porridge 287

*advent choc 42

L- 4cream crackers 128
Garlic stuffed olives 44
Pickled egg 100
2cheese triangles 40
Cherry toms 10
Cucumber 5
Yog 70

*options hot choc 40

Wm roll 169
2x satsumas 50
Meanies 83

Total = 1,296

Friday 16th December (run)

B- porridge 287

*advent choc 42

L- 4cream crackers 128
Garlic stuffed olives 44
Pickled egg 100
2cheese triangles 40
Cherry toms 10
Cucumber 5
Yog 70

*options hot choc 40

Wm roll 169
2x satsumas 50
Meanies 83

Total = 1,296

Saturday 17th December (afternoon drinks & lunch with a friend)

B- 1x wm toast 100
Butter 60

*advent choc 42

L/D- only going to a wetherspoons but will update

*I know for a fact its going to be a good 2 bottles of wine 1,060

s. total = 1,262

Sunday 18th December

B- 2x wm toast 200
Butter 120

L/D- out again but with Stevie so again, will update

s.total = 320

Oh Tan I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandad :( I do hope he will be ok xxxxx

Huge well done on getting signed off probation hun xxx

So sorry to hear about your Granddad Tan. Fingers crossed they will find out what's wrong soon. At least he is in the right place now.
Massive well done on passing :) you have worked hard and deserve every success x

So sorry to hear your Grandad has taken a turn for the worse, like Jan says though, sometimes it is a case of trial and error to get the medication right, lets hope he is feeling better tomorrow.

Congratulations on your Specials hun, thats excellent news.

So sorry to hear your grandad's been taken ill again. He's in the best place and I'm sure like the others, it's a case of sorting out his meds.

Massive congratulations on your Specials. You should be very proud of what you've achieved! Only a couple of years ago you wouldn't have dreamed you could have achieved this. It's been an amazing process watching your life change (as much as we can watch) for the better and all you have gained.

Well done!!

So sorry your grandad is back in, hopefully he'll be out again soon.

Fantastic news on the probation, well done chick x x x

Grandad is still much the same according to mum. He has had a CT scan today so maybe that will show up something but were working on no news is good news right now.

Woke up today and decided I wasn't going to run but come 5pm runners guilt had set in and I couldnt resist.

Did a 3miler in 34mins pace 11:20p/mile. Which now leaves me my 2x5milers to do on thursday & friday.

Work was stupidly busy last night and again it is tonight. I've already heard there is over 1million images in the system to be processed :eek:

Tuesday 13th December
*3miler 34mins pace 11:30p/mile

B- porridge 287

*advent choc 42

L- 4cream crackers 128
Garlic stuffed olives 44
Pickled egg 100
2cheese triangles 40
Cherry toms 10
Cucumber 5
Yog 70

*options hot choc 40

Wm roll 169
2x satsumas 50
Meanies 83

Total = 1,296

I keep seeing you guys eating 'meanies' ... what are they??

What exactly do you do then Tan? I know it's something to do with mail but 'images in the system'??? (I know ... nosey bee-atch ;)) xx

The meanies I'm eating are pickled onion crisps I think Emma's are sweets?

Basically when u send a letter in the post it'll get picked up at the mail box taken to a delivery centre and bunged into a big machine that try's to auto read the written address of it can't read the address it'll take a picture of it and send it to us in the manual data entry centres (Mdec) for us to process (we see the image on our comp screens).We have to type the first part of the postcode which 9times out of ten it'll recognise (except where there isn't one) and if it doesn't it'll come back and ask for locality information.

This time of year it's busy with lots of handwritten mail pieces which the machines can't read (I swear some people need to go back to school & learn how to write an address lol) or green & red envelopes which the machines also can't decipher!

Usually on a normal night shift well have around 100-200k. Past week or so it's been up to 600k but we've been managing to clear it as we've a lot of temp staff on but yesterday and today are supposed to be our busiest days! X

Mary I got the olives in Asda :) se as the meanies!x

Ah thanks for that Tan - a pain for you to explain I'm sure, but I for one found it interesting anyway!! :) xx

I know - you're going to say you wish the job was! ;) xx

Ah thanks for that Tan - a pain for you to explain I'm sure, but I for one found it interesting anyway!! :) xx

I know - you're going to say you wish the job was! ;) xx

Nah not a pain to explain at all, I found it all interesting at first :) It sounds like it takes a long time for a mail piece to be processed but in actual fact as soon it goes through the sorting machine there is a maximun time of 8seconds for it to be processed and sent on its way, including manual keying if it can't be read and when an image does come to a keyer the majority are keyed in under 2seconds. I know some of the postcodes I type are keyed in less than a second! Speedy work! lol

Oops I feel guilty now. posted all my cards yesterday and there were 4 with NOOOOO postcodes on - sorry ;)

:doh: LOL

I saw an item on tv about the mail processing last week. I didn't realise it was all soo automated. It showed the machines picking out the incorrectly addressed letters too. Magic stuff!
You must really be super busy with the Christmas post! You'll deserve your break at Christmas.

Oh thats very interesting about your job hun!! I'd no idea it was so automated!!

Oh my meanies are the pickled onion crisps too!! They are my absolute favourite nom nom nom!! Do you have mega meanies over there?

Where did I get sweets from then?! Lol
Not seen mega meanies but tbh last week was the first time I saw them and only picked them up cuz they were pickle onion & £1 for 15packs! But they are delish! X

£1 for 15 packs??? Where are they from?? xx

Back