⚜ Strawberry Madness progress diary ⚜

Today food wise has been good, mood wise Bleh.
Trying to stay positive but it’s hard.

It's completely normal to have a slump in energy after going so hard at it all day! Sheesh, give yourself a break! You're doing awesome.

Weathers been so hot today sheesh
Mood wise better than yesterday,

Slight panic just now as I only realised after some googling that bacon on the packet I have dosent include the calories from the fat that comes out when dry frying.
I thought it did so I used the same pan to make the eggs aahhhhh.

No more food today for me I thinks to be on the safe side. Can’t be over 1600 today I hope 🤞

I would be doing the same, if you've counted the calories for the whole slice then you can jump right in with the eggs. Hmmm, I'm dubious about that and think you may be under today because of it. Just be careful and don't get too hungry! My CC weeks are approaching fast! You can spot for me, it's been a hot minute since I calorie counted. Your yoghurt looks thick and delicious! 😋

It's completely normal to have a slump in energy after going so hard at it all day! Sheesh, give yourself a break! You're doing awesome.

I would be doing the same, if you've counted the calories for the whole slice then you can jump right in with the eggs. Hmmm, I'm dubious about that and think you may be under today because of it. Just be careful and don't get too hungry! My CC weeks are approaching fast! You can spot for me, it's been a hot minute since I calorie counted. Your yoghurt looks thick and delicious! 😋

Thank you 😊 feeling better than I did yesterday
One thing I think helped was i wrote down a short 4 todo list and tried to not to get side tracked.

like have a bath, get dressed, eat breakfast, go for a walk.

And for some reason It did make me feel more in control with myself and feel more stable goal wise. Never used a notepad before for my thoughts but it really did seem to help

Calorie counting is fun for sure, just the freedom of eating anything you want feels way less restrictive to me, but it dose make it harder because you have to track everything. Compared to other diets where it’s a lot easier to add points from ready meals etc.

but that gives a feeling of security that you don’t really have to worry so much about it. I’ve been tempted to try out weight watchers for a while but not sure yet.

and Fage yogurt 🥰 love it always get the 1kg tub because it works out cheaper per 100g i miss when Morrison’s had them on sale.

Love your food today & that lush watermelon. I must get myself one tomorrow - that is my favourite fruit.
Thanks you soo much
I love watermelon in the summertime well I mean anytime LOL.
Cold watermelon on a hot day 👌🏻 Some of them can be a hit or miss, not sweet enough or weird texture Like grainy. Luckily I’ve just had the sweetness problem from the last two melons.

which reminds me I’m out of melons so I got to buy some next shopping trip :D

Weathers been so hot today sheesh
Mood wise better than yesterday,

Slight panic just now as I only realised after some googling that bacon on the packet I have dosent include the calories from the fat that comes out when dry frying.
I thought it did so I used the same pan to make the eggs aahhhhh.

No more food today for me I thinks to be on the safe side. Can’t be over 1600 today I hope 🤞

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Yogurt
200 Calories

Meal 2: Watermelon
240 Calories

Meal 3: Bacon, Eggs, Toms & Bacon
??? Calories

Water, Tea/w Milk & Coffee, Zero cherry coke
150 Calories
Glad your moods lifted, it was so hot yesterday, I was inside working but sat out for a bit in the evening and it was still roasting. Supposed to be hotter today... we’ll all need to stock up on watermelon!

Thank you 😊 feeling better than I did yesterday
One thing I think helped was i wrote down a short 4 todo list and tried to not to get side tracked.

like have a bath, get dressed, eat breakfast, go for a walk.

And for some reason It did make me feel more in control with myself and feel more stable goal wise. Never used a notepad before for my thoughts but it really did seem to help

Calorie counting is fun for sure, just the freedom of eating anything you want feels way less restrictive to me, but it dose make it harder because you have to track everything. Compared to other diets where it’s a lot easier to add points from ready meals etc.

but that gives a feeling of security that you don’t really have to worry so much about it. I’ve been tempted to try out weight watchers for a while but not sure yet.

and Fage yogurt 🥰 love it always get the 1kg tub because it works out cheaper per 100g i miss when Morrison’s had them on sale.

Good! Fair play to you, you made an excellent plan. It always starts with the basics, get those nailed down and the rest is small fry.

I did successfully lose 4/5 stone CC in 2012. I started at about 20 stone and got down to high 13's. That was before I got pregnant and there were other really stressful things going on at the same time. My issue is eating in a sustainable way. As soon as I get bored, I binge and I mean binge. I can easily (or I used to) eat an entire 30 multipack of crisps no problem at all.
I loved CC, I just needed to do SW. The "free" foods and syns make it the EASIEST plan ever!!! I just wanted an easy step up until I was ready to CC again I think. Also- it's handy for reminding me of the plate balance, important food groups, my 5 a day etc. We'll see, I may go back to SW. I'd rather go back and fore between SW and CC (for a week at a time) than be "off a plan" whatever the plan may be!

I'm definitely getting that Fage yoghurt (when I see it), I have "natural" fat free currently and it is painfully bitter 🤮

Today’s been alright, mood wise little yo-yo but mostly it’s been fairly good. Sat outside for an hour in the park with my mum and we are both sunburnt.
Lived in America for two years, and never had it. Spend one hour in Scotland and I’m burnt 🥵.

me thinks I will be using sunscreen for sure now, can’t remember it being this hot here.

Foodwise would of been perfect day for a cold watermelon but I don’t have any left noooooooo

Still have 400 calories or so left and not sure what to eat. Might have some fruit and yogurt. But what ever it is I will add it to the diary later x

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Scrambie eggs
420 Calories

Meal 2: Ribeye & Spinach
650 Calories

Meal 3: Fruit Salad & Yogurt with two mini baby bell
330 Calories

Water, Coffee, Zero monster.
150 Calories

Attachments

• D77E66A0-6D37-40B6-B208-4A0F66B9F32B.jpeg
    D77E66A0-6D37-40B6-B208-4A0F66B9F32B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • CF635D97-0C8E-4121-A913-303605CC3F77.jpeg
    CF635D97-0C8E-4121-A913-303605CC3F77.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 401CA3DB-7CEB-4522-BA15-5A1EED6032AB.jpeg
    401CA3DB-7CEB-4522-BA15-5A1EED6032AB.jpeg
    809.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 9E8C15E4-8D62-49E1-AA62-327FEC9F9655.jpeg
    9E8C15E4-8D62-49E1-AA62-327FEC9F9655.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • 79545D49-9271-4603-9145-DFB9D79E6F20.jpeg
    79545D49-9271-4603-9145-DFB9D79E6F20.jpeg
    899.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Today’s been alright, mood wise little yo-yo but mostly it’s been fairly good. Sat outside for an hour in the park with my mum and we are both sunburnt.
Lived in America for two years, and never had it. Spend one hour in Scotland and I’m burnt 🥵.

me thinks I will be using sunscreen for sure now, can’t remember it being this hot here.

Foodwise would of been perfect day for a cold watermelon but I don’t have any left noooooooo

Still have 400 calories or so left and not sure what to eat. Might have some fruit and yogurt. But what ever it is I will add it to the diary later x

Meals & Drinks

420 Calories

650 Calories

150 Calories
Ouch, that looks sore. Think the weather is to stay like this until Wednesday at least....

Meals & Drinks

420 Calories

650 Calories

Meal 3: Fruit Salad & Yogurt with two mini baby bell
330 Calories

150 Calories

This! It's amazing for sunburn and the devil's itch. I'm down in Wales and the likelihood of anything other than rain is slim but when that sun pokes through, man is it eager!
Your diary looks delicious and the fact that you ahd 400cals left was really nice, a little treat at the end of the day. That's the kind of thing that makes my day. I have steak tomorrow!

Have a great day! X

Attachments

• 15908212736143854837873878847653.jpg
    15908212736143854837873878847653.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 1
Your meals are still looking good. I'm sure it's hotter late afternoon than mid day now. I was out in it but come afternoon I had to hide which is usually the time I sit in it. Hope it's not to sore for you today.:)

Meals & Drinks

450 Calories

Meal 2: Fruit & Yogurt
250 Calories

Meal 3: Chicken fillets & Broccoli
410 Calories

Snacks: Apple & Protein Shake
300 Calories

Water, Coffee, Zero monster. Tea & Milk
150 Calories

Attachments

• 46418A33-DD7B-4FBD-9664-25A333808224.jpeg
    46418A33-DD7B-4FBD-9664-25A333808224.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • CD042BB7-CEC4-42E3-BF38-F506626A47D1.jpeg
    CD042BB7-CEC4-42E3-BF38-F506626A47D1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 26E972DD-516F-4DA8-98EC-7C58B85301A1.jpeg
    26E972DD-516F-4DA8-98EC-7C58B85301A1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Meals & Drinks

450 Calories

Meal 2: Fruit & Yogurt
250 Calories

Meal 3: Chicken fillets & Broccoli
410 Calories

Snacks: Apple & Protein Shake
300 Calories

Water, Coffee, Zero monster. Tea & Milk
150 Calories
Looks yummy. One question do you not get fed up with eating eggs every day.

How are your burns today. I am not burnt but so dark.

Looks yummy. One question do you not get fed up with eating eggs every day.

How are your burns today. I am not burnt but so dark.
Thanks 😊
Honestly sometimes but once I get a routine going it feels comfortable overall. I’m thinking of having oats again though. Might do that on Monday and go for a long walk up the hills.

burns have gotten better not as red, my knee and nose is still beetroot but my legs have bronzed up aside from the huge area that I wore my knee brace LOL.

I look like a muppet, will have to even it out I think.
This time though plenty of suncream.

@Larissa I will look into that banana boat, I’ve been using coca butter but now I will be like a chocolate covered banana Lmao 😂

@Mary2020 Thank you :) don’t feel as sore today but I still look like I had a bath in beetroot.
I want to go to the store and get some more melon but I’m self conscious LOL

Hahaha! You're hilarious! Now you know how those eggs feel!! 😂

I'm in Scotland and I am also burnt to a crisp from sitting in the garden yesterday.

Ouch, I just smothered myself in Dove moisturiser cos I didn't have any aftersun, defo need to pick some up from the shop cos the weather is to be like this for a few days.

Your meals always look fab.

I'm in Scotland and I am also burnt to a crisp from sitting in the garden yesterday.

Ouch, I just smothered myself in Dove moisturiser cos I didn't have any aftersun, defo need to pick some up from the shop cos the weather is to be like this for a few days.

Your meals always look fab.
We been getting crazy weather this year that’s for sure. Hopefully your burns settle down soon.
And thank you x

Back