⚜ Strawberry Madness progress diary ⚜

Sales that sounds pretty good. my cousin is in advertising you two would proberly get on quite well
Quite interested in the fireservice for loads of reasons but the pay is not bad either £20000-22000 Annually for just starting then climbs to £27000-£28000 after a year or two when you start getting more competent

Decided to start up some model building agian, Enjoyed it a while back and quite interested in finishing off one of my dioramas.
Got some paints, and other matierals coming tommrow so need to get up early.

As for yesterdays meal was not much to choose from but i used weight watchers spaghetti bolognese. Not had pasta for 6 weeks and really filled me up felt quite naughty even though i was well within my calorie intake :eek:
My weigh day is in 3 days feeling abit uneasy but feeling confident for atleast some loss. time will tell. Right. now whats on the telly? 'Sips tea'

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: 6 Strawberrys 30 Calories
Meal 2: NA
Meal 3: Small can of mushy peas 215 Calories
Meal 4: Quorn Chilli con carne With Broccoli
Meal 5: Shape yogurt

Water, Tea & Coffee with a spash of semi skimmed milk 100Calories

Got my model stuff in the post today. yey
Been painting & accembling all day, bloodly fumes

gpt the shopping in today as you can see from the food record below. :smoke:

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1:Shape yogurt 70 Calories
Meal 2: Ham & Celery 60 Calories
Meal 3: Small can of mushy peas & Rivita crackers 295Calories
Meal 4: Chicken & Vegtable kebabs 320 calories
Meal 5: 0% fat greek yogourt with pistachios 200 Calories
Meal 6: Egg white salad

Water, Tea & Coffee with a spash of semi skimmed milk 100Calories

Jesus christ on a bike. think i have a burst pipe which flooded the kitchen cupboard.
The waters all turned off, untill i can get a plumber in tommrow. :grumble:

Alot of mushy peas today lol
its cheap and i love it

Aside from the kitchen cupboard today has been alright, but feeling rather anxoius about tommrow as its the monday weigh day
Pleese weight loss fairies show mercy.

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Fage 0% Greek yogurt 100 Calories
Meal 2: Mushy peas & Ham & Celery kebab 240 calories
Meal 3: Tandoori Chicken breast with Mushy peas 460 calories
Meal 4: Ham & Celery 30 calories
Meal 5: ??

Water, Tea & Coffee with a spash of skimmed milk 50 Calories

Hi there, here to follow :) diary looks, interesting haha a lot of mushy peas haha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha do you not sleep at night? Brilliant on the weight loss :)

Ive done my first week, lost 6lbs, you enjoying the diet?
X

Haha do you not sleep at night? Brilliant on the weight loss :)

Ive done my first week, lost 6lbs, you enjoying the diet?
X

Most nights but am having trouble sleeping lately.
Thank you and 6lb is brill i would be over the moon if i lost that in a week hehe.
The diets being going quite well, not slipped up yet and hope it to remain that way.

As long as i got a cupboard full of mushy peas :bunnydance:

Haha I love mushy peas, on wedges, a Big plate full, like from the chippy :-D do you find you eat more when your up at night? X

Haha I love mushy peas, on wedges, a Big plate full, like from the chippy :-D do you find you eat more when your up at night? X

Hehe have mine with dried chilli flakes mixed in.
At night i do get hunger pangs more so than during the day. i think its a boredom thing.
What i normaly do if i can't sleep and end up awake the whole night is instead of eating big meals, i would snack on celery, slices of ham, drinks plently of water etc. just foods low in calorie but higher in volume. and as along as i meet my calorie intake for the day its all good :)

Noticed your goal weight for christmass. Its about the same as mine.
I do hope to of lost 4 stone by the end of december. even though i got more than 4 stone to lose i thought it good to have sort type of challenge to work towards.

Good luck :-D I'm doing ok at the mo, joined the gym too, so that's quite fun lol actually enjoying it really haha x

Plumbers just left.
He put a epoxy seal around it and a metal clasp because he dident have the right size of pipeing but said he would be back early tommrow. :rolleyes:
still got to result to washing dishes with the kettle lol.

Well today was my weighday and i lost 4lb same as last week so pretty pleased.
Got true blood recorded so will give that a watch later :p

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Shape yogurt 80 calories
Meal 2: Small can of Mushy peas 210 calories
Meal 3: Spicey Turkish aubergine with couscous & 0% fat yogurt. 420 calories
Meal 4: Shape yogurt 80 calories
Meal 5: Chicken breast & salad 300 calories

Well today wasn't that bad. could be better.

the pipe got replaced, the whole kitchen smells of damp bah!
was watching true blood eariler love it

Bill compton ''Sookie''
Eric northman......
Jason stackhouse: ....

lol

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Shape yogurt 80 calories
Meal 2: Chicken breast with salad & Mushrooms 340 Calories
Meal 3: Chicken breast with salad & Mushrooms 340Calories
Meal 4: Ham with celery 160 calories
Meal 5: Weight watchers yogurt 56 calories
Meal 6: Small can of mushy peas 210 calories

Hi..can i ask how u make yr chicken salad with mushrooms please..i dont know how to calculate calories for chicken..should it be cooked or raw weight..also should i use kitchen scales to wrk cals out? Thks

Hi..can i ask how u make yr chicken salad with mushrooms please..i dont know how to calculate calories for chicken..should it be cooked or raw weight..also should i use kitchen scales to wrk cals out? Thks

Typically
100g of Raw Skinless chicken fillet is around 153 Calories
When cooked it will still be 153 calories

So long as you're not cooking it with fats etc.
and take note on the ingredients you use as well as they will slowly add up calories.
a pinch of ready mixed spices is hardly anything to worry about.

Why not invest in a kitchen scale? and if you read the back of the packet it should tell you the nutritional value for a certain weight.

Check out Myfitnesspal If you are on you'r phone am sure they do a free app version of the website.
if you are not sure about the calories or just want to keep a note on how much you are consuming each day.

NB: The method of cooking will not change the calories its the ingredents and the product that changes the calories.

I just put the chicken in the middle of a sheet of foil.
add sliced mushrooms, sprinkle with spices,garlic etc and squeeze 1 lemon over it. wrap the parcel up and leave it in the fridge untill you are ready.
Overnight is best as the lemon juice will carry its flavours along with the spices and penetrate the chicken along with the acidity in the lemon juice will add a greater depth of flavour and tenderness.

Salad is simple
Diamond cut the cucumber, Quarter the cherry or plum tomatoes. mix together with lemon juice, salt, white pepper, Chilli flakes, (personal prefrence)
You can then of course add you're own ingredients and herbs spices but keep note of the calories you are adding. and you will be just fine.

Hey SM- salad recipe sounds scrumptious.

Are you sure you are having enough calories each day? Its a pretty low total. Maybe add some fruit and nuts or something to boost things up a little?

Its really simple and tastes pretty good. better than bland salad hehe
Indeed normaly averaging around 1100-1250 each day.

Got some Pistachios that i add to some meals like spicy turkish aubergine to get the calories without making the dish with to much volume.
normaly add these up in greater detail on Myfitnesspal then break it down in a summery on here.

:cool:

thanks SM for the info.i used my fitnesspal and it says for 100g chicken fillet skinless is 116 calories. but your saying its 153...thats where am confused.many thanks

thanks SM for the info.i used my fitnesspal and it says for 100g chicken fillet skinless is 116 calories. but your saying its 153...thats where am confused.many thanks
I think it depends on the amount of fat content through the meat its self.

And or if its a chicken breast or if it contians the lenderloin also.
its that part of the chicken breast that has a type of fold under it. that can be pullled away easily.

alot of supermakets would cut this part of as it would be used for other areas in their industry while others might keep it attached. adding to the calories.

Last edited:

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Weight watchers yogurt 56 calories
Meal 2: Chicken breast with salad & Mushrooms 255 Calories
Meal 3: Chicken breast with celery & Mushrooms 255Calories
Meal 4: Chicken breast with Mushrooms 255 calories
Meal 5: Weight watchers yogurt 56 calories
Meal 6: Small can of mushy peas 210 calories

Was out all day with the dog is it was brill.
took him to the hills. needless to say we were both nackerd.
Cooked one of the omeletes on an open fire and was a nice change to get out and properly get the freash air in solitude.

I know quite a few people who has their weigh in tommrow on this fourm and you know who you are. that is to say.
If you have a weigh day tommrow i mean you! lol
Just hope it gose well but am sure it will may the weight loss fairys have mercy :giggle:

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Fage 0% fat yogurt 57 calories
Meal 2: Small can of mushy peas 215 calories
Meal 3:Egg white omelete with cherry tomatoes & mushrooms 150 calories
Meal 4: Fage 0% fat yogurt 57 calories
Meal 5: Egg white omelete with mushrooms 140 calories
Meal 6: Ham salad 120 calories

Lestresta, thought you might find this amusing

Doctor was warning me that I have to lose weight or I will have weight related problems in the next couple of months.

Did you you not tell him that you are losing weight? You been doing a wonderfull job so far! Think a couple of months later and you will be much lighter and it will only get better.

I did tell him Strawberry! Told him everything! He looked at me all speechless too! I was like 'OH YEAH TAKE THAT DOCTOR!!!! ' Guess he won't be bothering me for a while!

34s5ijd.jpg

Last edited:
Back