⚜ Strawberry Madness progress diary ⚜

Was out all day with the dog is it was brill.
took him to the hills. needless to say we were both nackerd.
Cooked one of the omeletes on an open fire and was a nice change to get out and properly get the freash air in solitude.

I know quite a few people who has their weigh in tommrow on this fourm and you know who you are. that is to say.
If you have a weigh day tommrow i mean you! lol
Just hope it gose well but am sure it will may the weight loss fairys have mercy :giggle:

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Fage 0% fat yogurt 57 calories
Meal 2: Small can of mushy peas 215 calories
Meal 3:Egg white omelete with cherry tomatoes & mushrooms 150 calories
Meal 4: Fage 0% fat yogurt 57 calories
Meal 5: Egg white omelete with mushrooms 140 calories
Meal 6: Ham salad 120 calories

Water, Tea & Coffee with a spash of skimmed milk 50 Calories

Lestresta, thought you might find this amusing

34s5ijd.jpg

Hahaha very nice, thanks Strawberry for making my day! :) x

Quite a filling lunch yesterday.
was to tired i went to bed early so thought id leave this report for typing today.

Was painting eariler just adding some finishing touches on orlando bloom aka (legolas) figure. :D
and other LOTRO characters

still in ketosis the strip test is coming between Small/Moderate. with a slight tint of dark
hope weigh day is ok for monday as ive seen the weight loss fairys must of been on sick leave this week :eek:

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Fage 0% fat yogurt 115 calories
Meal 2: Rivita crackers 160 calories
Meal 3: Omelete with cherry tomatoes & mushrooms 218 calories
Meal 4: Mushy peas with ham 350 calories
Meal 5: Pistachio nuts 140 calories

Abit of a boring day yesterday, got some more of the models painting and started redoing my King tiger tank.
New episode of True blood on today so thats alright.

Meals & Drinks

Meal 2: Vegtable couscous 270 calories
Meal 3: ryvita crackers 160 calories
Meal 4: Mushy peas with ham 215 calories
Meal 5: Tuna salad 230 calories

Today was been alright still tired though.
going out early tommrow so thought i would weigh in today.
Ive lost 6LB! (thank you ketosis lol)

Meals & Drinks

Meal 2: Omelete with cherry tomatoes 219 calories
Meal 3: ryvita crackers 160 calories
Meal 4: Mushy peas with ham 215 calories
Meal 5: egg white salad 160 calories
Meal 6: Pistachios 300 calories

Thank you peoples! :) and Letresta thats great news

today has been a crap day for food. feel quite hungry but i cant spoil my work so far.
far to high in carbs hardly any protein at all. Defo been kicked out of ketois. Hopefully when i get the groceries in i can start eating better things.
Ive had to wait in for the engineer all day and hes never came. so i couldent leave the house to go shopping in case he shows up. :mad:

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: NA
Meal 2: Mushy peas 215 calories
Meal 3: Marrowfat peas 217 calories
Meal 4: Rivtia crackers 100 calories
Meal 5: Melba toast 130 calories
Meal 6: Couscous 553 calories

Hi SM- I don't think that day sounds bad at all! What are marrowfat peas?

I have been feeling sooo hungry the last few days too. I am just trying to make sure I have something protein based if I can like a bit of chicken or if not, keeping a bag of mangetout on my desk to nibble on- they aren't that nice raw but it stops me having a packet of crisps or worse! Did partake in some malteasers though :)

Hi SM- I don't think that day sounds bad at all! What are marrowfat peas?

I have been feeling sooo hungry the last few days too. I am just trying to make sure I have something protein based if I can like a bit of chicken or if not, keeping a bag of mangetout on my desk to nibble on- they aren't that nice raw but it stops me having a packet of crisps or worse! Did partake in some malteasers though :)

Normaly my diet consists of high protein based foods so i can converve musscle mass and yet still burn the fat in return.
but having all the carbs than what am used to has made me feel a bit deppressed & sluggish. Today will be better though! ''Here here little chicken where are you..... :p

The marrowfat peas are the very peas that make mushy peas hehe.
The sugarsnap peas sound nice, I guess my mangetout type food is celery for snacking.

what i do is leave the stalks dipped in some seasoned lemon juice over night in the fridge
the celery aborbs it all and makes it taste yummy! :)

How is the diet coming along for you? i can tell its going rather good!

Oh thats a good plan. I LOVE celery- but its sooo crunchy that I find its a bit awkward eating it at my desk as the sound is deafening ha ha! :D

I am going to make a dip from the 0% total yogurt which I think is high protein, add some chives and a bit of crushed garlic, chopped cucumber and bit of mint. That with celery will be delicious I think!

Yes still relatively on track although the last few days have been a test as have been incredibly hungry and chocolate obsessed and went a bit AWOL on icecream this weekend but managed to stay below 1500 both days and did a long run on Saturday so not too bad.

Will see what the scales say on Friday. I am going to start measuring again too as I think scales are less important now I need to focus on toning. I have a yoga class this eve followed by my second body pump of the week- so hopefully the muscles will eventually emerge through the blubber!

Ha Fage mad yesterday! Looks like a good day though! I am trying this intermittant fasting shabang this morning so looking forward to my pot at lunch!! :)

Meals & Drinks

Meal 2: Ham & celery 60 calories
Meal 3: Mushy peas & ham 264
Meal 4: Ham & celery 60 calories
Meal 5: Chicken breast Salad 160 calories
Meal 6: Fage 0% fat yogurt with blueberrys 180 calories

Got the dinner cooking just now. Thought id post this now as it seems convenient.
Recently started mashing blueberrys into the yogurt' Delish, The berrys tint it a soft Pink/purple and gives it some lovley sweetness.

Hairy dieters tonight so thats worth a watch :)
I saw online today that channel 4 is looking for people for the next seasion of supersize vs superskinny.
Wish they would hurry up as its a good watch to keep you motivated haha.

Also that came to my attention whilst surfing the net. that i forgot to mention.
Is that some silly woman who is a 'teacher' mind you

wrote this blog/article on the good and bad of celery.
She claimed it was over 100 on the glycemic index and that diabetics should be very wary of consuming it.
and that is was loaded with sugar.
And she also mentioned that cooking celery increased its calorie content. :doh:

I think what she failed to realise is that 100g of raw celery put into boiling water for cooking would come out the pot heavier than 100g due to the celery soaking up some liquid.
there for 100g of cooked celery should then weigh less and have less calories. cause you would have to cut some off the orignal raw celery to make it weigh the same.

So am not sure were her logic is for that. it making it more calorfic. unless shes boiling it in water inriched with calorie dense ingredient such as some oil or stock or somthing of the latter.
but then she went on saying it was cooked in unsalted and in water.
:confused:
Here is a link to the artical am talking about you will see the madness
The Good and Bad of a Stalk of Celery

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Fage 0% fat yogurt & Blueberrys 160 calories
Meal 2: Ham & celery 35 calories
Meal 3: Omelete with mushrooms & cherry tomatoes 150 calories
Meal 4: Ham & celery 35 calories
Meal 5: Chicken breast with Cherry tomatoes & mushrooms, mushypeas 450 calories
Meal 6: Fage 0% fat yogurt 115 calories

Hi SM- you are keeping on track so well! What day do you weigh in?

I didn't read the article (am at work so just nipping on here sneakily) but sounds v silly... I think you can just tell when you eat celery how go it must be for you- I love it! Going to make that savoury garlic & chive dip with a 0%fage next week and have with celery sticks :)

Watched the hairy dieters from iplayer. was a good show, pity they did not continue with a longer series :eek:
Its been an alright day. could of been better. Got a huge hunger pang today but managed to ignore it. phew.
got my weigh day on monday so pretty anxoius to see lol

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Fage 0% Yogurt 115 calories
Meal 2: Mushy peas & Ham 135 calories
Meal 3: Spiced chicken breast & broccoli 350 calories
Meal 4: Fage 0% Yogurt 115 calories
Meal 5: Mushy peas 215 calories

Water, Tea & Coffee with a spash of skimmed milk 100Calories

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Fage 0% Yogurt 115 calories
Meal 2: Chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & celery 200 calories
Meal 3: Blueberrys 50 calories
Meal 4: Chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & Egg whites 305 calories
Meal 5: Blueberrys 50 calories

Todays been alright.
Pretty much ran out of food now lol. so will have to go shopping tommrow.

My weigh day is tommrow so we will see whats in store.
on a plus side though, Ive done three ketosis tests today and everytime is positive purples :D

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: NA
Meal 2: Chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & Pepper 260 calories
Meal 3: Chicken breast with peppers 280 calories
Meal 4: Chicken breast 230 calories
Meal 5: Pistachios 200 calories

Back