⚜ Strawberry Madness progress diary ⚜

Thank you Berry, seems to be on the mend now.

Today generaly feeling fatigued
but thats life :eek:

Food same as yesterday apart from instead of soup i cooked up some lighty curried lentils
ahh just what i needed.

Watched Weight loss ward yesterday and am sure that episodes been on before?

at times i always wonder if people on these weight loss shows lurk or is a member on this fourm
would be interesting to find out hehe.

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1:Chicken Salad 272 Calories
Meal 2: Lentils 350 Calories
Meal 3:Chicken Salad 285 Calories
Meal 4:Chicken Salad 290 Calories

Water, Tea & Coffee with a spash of skimmed milk 52 Calories

Still full from yesterdays treat of chinese takeaway & icecream :p
Made sure to not eat anything all day so to limit as much damage as possible.

Am sure i stayed within my maintenance so it should be alright.
Had my weigh in on monday and it came to 4lb so thats 99lb total loss. nearly 100
its like the scales are tantalizing me haha.

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1:Chicken Salad 270 Calories
Meal 2:Chicken Salad 270 Calories
Meal 3:Chicken Salad 270 Calories

Water, Tea & Coffee & with a spash of skimmed milk 58 Calories

OH my gosh- you are a star! You must treat yourself to something when you get to that 100lb milestone!! A beauty product, book, gadget whatever kind of thing you love- you deserve it - that is no mean feat! x

Hey all updates.

I went through a rough patch the past few weeks.
seems like alcohol is linked with my past comfort eating. and i should not drink it.. :eek:

Needless to say, over the past two weeks i did grouge on takeaways this plumited my weight to 8lb+gain.
Luckly however, am glad to find out most of it was water retention from the salt barrage from the food.

Last time i weighed i was back at my current weight before i slipped a few weeks ago.
so hopefully its going to be fine.

The more i resist drinking alcohol the easier it becomes to stay on track.

Weigh in is tommrow, well later on today for you peeps.
Sleeping pattern is abit sporadic atm.

Good luck to others and hope the scales are kind for you :)

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1:Chicken Salad 339 Calories
Meal 2:Vegtable omelete 223 Calories
Meal 3:Chicken Salad 339 Calories
Meal 4:Vegtable omelete 223 Calories

Water, Tea & Coffee & with a spash of skimmed milk 58 Calories

note: Also included multivitamin tabs, as my diet seems abit consistant but lacking in other nutrients.

Great Just as i thought today was looking up ive now hit rock bottom again.
I was out walking my dog and this horrible woman started calling me every name under the sun about my weight.

I felt so embarrassed like the whole world around me was just going dark and caving in.
Am trying really hard to lose this stupid weight ive put on and it really saddens me how i got myself into this state from being slim before.

am just an ugly monster and feel so much guilt for what ive done to my body :(

NO!!! you are a strong minded man with the determination of the likes I've never seen before!

This stupid woman! You have come so far since this and you should be super proud xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow! Read your diary Strawberry after reading a post from you on Rev's thread. You are doing brilliantly! Such and inspiration! I agree with Toxicsgrl you should be really proud of yourself! Loved see what your meals were since you started, great idea for the mainly egg white omelettes to reduce calories but keep the meal bulky.

You've been a bit quiet pal, you ok?

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow where do I start.
cant believe 7 years has passed since my last post.

unfortunately things did start to go down hill for me.
I gained all my weight back and more.
(mental health)

then around 4 years ago I started losing weight again. Met my first true love moved and lived in America and got married For a couple years.
Currently going through divorce no fault of each other we just knows deep down that we want different things in life. Despite still having love for each other.

I currently weigh 270lb or 19stone
But it’s not bad news because I’m actually slimmer than I was 7 years ago! I have put on muscle and although the scale says I’m heavier.

I can just see how much of a difference there is.
and I’m still on track more so than ever before.
i still have a lot to loose though I want to see my abs for once in my life lol.

I do have a lot of loose skin but I don’t want that to worry anybody if you are also having that fear.
I got to a point where I was so heavy the scale would give me error messages.
So that’s my own fault.

it’s really nice to be back and I hope everyone new and old are still around or have achieved your goals.
Everyone on this website was an inspiration for me.
And I will always thank you for that.

I'm using this time to get back to eating healthy. I was beginning to eat a lot or processed foods.

Only another few weeks to go before we will be back out there. I think everyone is tiding up their gardens and houses to keep themselves busy. :)

Do you have room outside to use a skipping rope. I've just got mine out the drawer again to use. :)

Can you get boxing for the headset? We gave a son one a couple of years ago but he lives away from us so I never got to use it.

Do you have room outside to use a skipping rope. I've just got mine out the drawer again to use. :)

Can you get boxing for the headset? We gave a son one a couple of years ago but he lives away from us so I never got to use it.

unfortunately I live in an apartment but I’m planning on setting up a room for some exercises

funny you mention the boxing I literally just bought That a few hours ago and now I’m drenched I sweat ha.

Back