😀My calorie counting journey 😀

OMG

8AD3B499-BA63-4C16-923E-BB4BF5C2B6DF.png

Can you believe it lost 4 1/4 not even weigh day yet 😂😂loving it . Not sure if any more will shift by tomoz but so happy

Bloody hell, you go girl....I bet you can't wait to see it officially tomorrow. Be super good today and it could be even more!!

It just goes to show, no takeaway = good loss! You have been losing so much each week when you've had takeaway, that I reckon if you hadn't had takeaway all those times, you'd have lost more. But hey life's for living! But how good do you feel with the scales :)

I’m over the moon, it’s amazing what a good loss does to you. I couldn’t believe it that’s why I took pic I thort u lot won’t believe me haha.

Ye just goes to show doesn’t it I think before I started wine I was gettin 2 a week but it’s crazy. Might be worth me having takeaway like every other weekend. After hol tho im not really in any rush sooner carry on as I am it’s still going in the right direction and I’m enjoying life.

How good does this sound tho I have 11 3/4 to loose in 10 weeks plus any extra i might loose tomorrow. Woooop woooop might go have a dance hahahahaha sorry so happy.

Also I tried all my old maxi dresses on , denim skirts and a dress I never got into . They all FIT 😀😀😀

Today food

Breakfast - crumpet 150
Dinner - cheese and chips 420
Tea - 730 somethin our freezer he’s having kebab

I’m over the moon, it’s amazing what a good loss does to you. I couldn’t believe it that’s why I took pic I thort u lot won’t believe me haha.

Ye just goes to show doesn’t it I think before I started wine I was gettin 2 a week but it’s crazy. Might be worth me having takeaway like every other weekend. After hol tho im not really in any rush sooner carry on as I am it’s still going in the right direction and I’m enjoying life.

How good does this sound tho I have 11 3/4 to loose in 10 weeks plus any extra i might loose tomorrow. Woooop woooop might go have a dance hahahahaha sorry so happy.

Also I tried all my old maxi dresses on , denim skirts and a dress I never got into . They all FIT 😀😀😀

OMG hun, you're absolutely smashing it...do that dance!!!!!!

This is what happened to me the other week, everything I tried on fit and some were too big...it's a massive confidence boost!

Wow is that all you've got to lose for your target in 10 weeks. I think it's do-able. I's set myself a mini target as soon as you get back from holiday in a few weeks, so you split the time, that way you'll have a couple of little chunks to work towards.

I'm very exited for you hun!!! You really are a great inspiration! I honestly don't want to let myself gain this much again, wouldn't it be so much easier to stay within half a stone either side and keep on top of maintaining that to lose a large amount, it's quite a journey isn't it. Lots of luck for the morning, can't wait to hear how you've done!!! :)

I'm very exited for you hun!!! You really are a great inspiration! I honestly don't want to let myself gain this much again, wouldn't it be so much easier to stay within half a stone either side and keep on top of maintaining that to lose a large amount, it's quite a journey isn't it. Lots of luck for the morning, can't wait to hear how you've done!!! :)

Ye it is a long journey that’s why it’s finding what works best for you. I honestly don’t feel like I’m on a diet it’s crazy. Oviously I tell myself no to things but it’s the greed in me what I’m saying no too. I just love how there is no planning and organising for this diet I just get on with it.

This site helps loads the support is fab you both give and without you pair the journey would feel even longer .

Give it a few weeks it will just come normal to you it’s great , then every week your clothes will feel looser and ul start to feel better as the weeks go by 😀

Ahh you both getting all soppy on me!! You are both a huge support, thank you so much, especially Laura, encouraging me back lol, I may have given myself a huge break, but I'm still losing and lower this morning than I was in January when I fell off the wagon, so onwards and downwards now yay!!

Ye I think we all motivate each other don’t we which is good. I think when people dissapear on here it makes it a lot harder, So you pair best stay put.

I was a little quiet on here a while back and trying to keep motivated when you’re talking to yourself is hard. I’m going no where. I’m thinking if I get down to 11, I’ll probably gain a bit over summer, so will need to lose the gain and might think about getting to 10 after but will see. But no matter what I’ll still be here 😄

My future plan will be to get into a size 8 trousers and stay in them lol, I'll probably do like Laura, I'll end up having a calorie controlled working week and eat what I like at the weekend and drink etc, will work good for me I think.

Back