😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Ye it’s all about gettin straight back on It which will be easy as I eat what I like. I won’t have A bucket list of foods to eat before I start haha.

Ye just going to take a stone at a time but once I’m at 3 il be fine. I know I can do it it’s about will power. I just see it as every day Life tho I don’t ever think for godsake I’m sick of this which is good surpose that’s all about the variety .

Ye it’s all about gettin straight back on It which will be easy as I eat what I like. I won’t have A bucket list of foods to eat before I start haha.

Ye just going to take a stone at a time but once I’m at 3 il be fine. I know I can do it it’s about will power. I just see it as every day Life tho I don’t ever think for godsake I’m sick of this which is good surpose that’s all about the variety .

It is lifestyle now. You've been doing it for a while and aren't bored of it, so that's good :)

I love it 'A bucket list' for what you want to eat before you start a diet!

Whoop whoop

Still a half lb gain for me, I deserve it for eating sweeties, my tummy hasn't been happy at all, having chicken fajitas tonight, plenty salad, see what happens over next 3 mornings eh. Lots of luck to Saturday weigh in.

I’m sure you will see a loss come Saturday. It would of been 3 full days. I hate having stuff like that in house because I just can’t help myself. I have one then think oh stuff it and have more.

Iv just been got back from Lidl needed cheese and picked up a fresh baguette to go with his jacket and chicken and got them both a doughnut 😮how good am I lol.

Lol how come he needs a baguette with his dinner? And a donut? 😉 Thought he was going to be good with you.

Yeah, we'll see, not sure I'll be good for next few days, I also put this down to extra busy workload at work recently, funny how life can affect you, think I'll cope better when I start getting some seratonin at the gym lol really looking forward to it. I'll hopefully be too busy to think about food!!

Lol how come he needs a baguette with his dinner? And a donut? 😉 Thought he was going to be good with you.

Yeah, we'll see, not sure I'll be good for next few days, I also put this down to extra busy workload at work recently, funny how life can affect you, think I'll cope better when I start getting some seratonin at the gym lol really looking forward to it. I'll hopefully be too busy to think about food!!

I was feeling kind haha. Olivia had checkup at dentist so I told her could choose a cake after so got him one. He’s still loosing a pound every week god knows how lol. Must be because cutting back on Work stuff

I was feeling kind haha. Olivia had checkup at dentist so I told her could choose a cake after so got him one. He’s still loosing a pound every week god knows how lol. Must be because cutting back on Work stuff
Men seem to be able to lose much quicker than us women, I only have to look at it! Keep thinking, I'm nearly 3 stone lighter than I was, such a great achievement so far!!

Men seem to be able to lose much quicker than us women, I only have to look at it! Keep thinking, I'm nearly 3 stone lighter than I was, such a great achievement so far!!

Ye you have done fab concentrate on how far you have come. You only need a last big push and ul get there. You can do it 😀

Thank you - not yet, but I think I'll start one up either later on tonight or tomorrow as I think it'll help me to stay on track x

Back