😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Monday

Decided to not weigh today tryin to be good and get back into my midweek weighing as it can be annoying when the scales change Daily.

Not upto much today, like to have a good clean after the weekend then might take Olivia to a park after dinner will see.

Food wise Iv got a bbq pulled pork baguette for dinner it’s really high in cals if I remeber right think it’s 200 cals for 1/3 of the meat and I’m having it all haha that’s all il have today tho about 1ish so will work out about 1000 cals with the bread

Monday

Decided to not weigh today tryin to be good and get back into my midweek weighing as it can be annoying when the scales change Daily.

Not upto much today, like to have a good clean after the weekend then might take Olivia to a park after dinner will see.

Food wise Iv got a bbq pulled pork baguette for dinner it’s really high in cals if I remeber right think it’s 200 cals for 1/3 of the meat and I’m having it all haha that’s all il have today tho about 1ish so will work out about 1000 cals with the bread

Good morning hun,

We must have had the same thoughts this morning, I'm not weighing until Wednesday either, lol!

Wow that's high calories for a baguette. sounds nice though :)

Good morning hun,

We must have had the same thoughts this morning, I'm not weighing until Wednesday either, lol!

Wow that's high calories for a baguette. sounds nice though :)

Well the bbq pulled pork is on its own so il cook that and put into baguette the baguette is 370 but I know it will keep me full. Surpose it’s the sauce that makes it higher . Wouldn’t normally have it all but bein as I won’t have tea I’m filling myself up

Well the bbq pulled pork is on its own so il cook that and put into baguette the baguette is 370 but I know it will keep me full. Surpose it’s the sauce that makes it higher . Wouldn’t normally have it all but bein as I won’t have tea I’m filling myself up

You'll enjoy it. Especially as it's your only meal today. I'd love to be able to have bread but if I have a sandwich it makes me really hungry the next day. I think my body craves more.

You do so well managing on your cals think I’d cry every day hahaha.

I just seen to be busy on the nights I go work that I don’t think about food which works fab for me

I guess it's only like reversing my day. I don't think about food too much during the day because I'm busy at work....you're the same but in the evening :)
How is your job going? Still enjoying it?

Ye surpose at tea time I’m busy gettin theirs ready and doin his pack up so busy from 3.30 till 5 that’s keeps me busy then I leave at 5.15
And come 8.30 I’m past it by time get in.

Ye it’s going alright thanks gets me out the house for abit. I don’t do weds anymore don’t know if I said. So Just mon, tue and thurs which is alright was quite a lot doin 4 nights in row. Im not there 5 mins but takes me bout 40 mins get there due to traffic which is a pain but better now I get weds off breaks my week up

Ye surpose at tea time I’m busy gettin theirs ready and doin his pack up so busy from 3.30 till 5 that’s keeps me busy then I leave at 5.15
And come 8.30 I’m past it by time get in.

Ye it’s going alright thanks gets me out the house for abit. I don’t do weds anymore don’t know if I said. So Just mon, tue and thurs which is alright was quite a lot doin 4 nights in row. Im not there 5 mins but takes me bout 40 mins get there due to traffic which is a pain but better now I get weds off breaks my week up

You hadn't said you weren't doing Weds any more. I bet that makes it loads better, it's almost a treat to go to work to get some me time, lol. I used to love working 3 days a week when Amy was little. Even though she was at school, it felt great to go and not be a mum or wife for a bit.

Ye well Olivia misses me and it’s a lot really 4 bed times missing out for her. Iv always put her to bed and it was getting to the point when I was here she wasn’t letting me go from her room . Shes very close to me and she’s goin to be really she’s had me all The time for 3 and half years so big change for her. She’s gettin better now had to go back to the let her cry thing because she was still moanin 2 hours after going to bed. Touch wood she’s a lot better gone to sleep this weekend fine.

It’s nice having wed tho because like last week we went Drayton mannor and haven’t got to rush around when I get home. That’s why I’m think 3 days a week nursery lol tht way she gets wed and fri off like me

Ye well Olivia misses me and it’s a lot really 4 bed times missing out for her. Iv always put her to bed and it was getting to the point when I was here she wasn’t letting me go from her room . Shes very close to me and she’s goin to be really she’s had me all The time for 3 and half years so big change for her. She’s gettin better now had to go back to the let her cry thing because she was still moanin 2 hours after going to bed. Touch wood she’s a lot better gone to sleep this weekend fine.

It’s nice having wed tho because like last week we went Drayton mannor and haven’t got to rush around when I get home. That’s why I’m think 3 days a week nursery lol tht way she gets wed and fri off like me

Ah bless her. I remember those days well. My daughter wasn't so bad by my son was terrible. I was a single parent back then and he only had me, so would scream every time I left the room. He got better in time but it took until he went to school. Then he went to school and was great. I used to feel so guilty but you have to remember why you're doing it. Unlike my daughter who was great but even now, she doesn't like to go away without me. She's away next week with her grandad and she's really looking forward to it, she'll have a great time but I know she will want me at night. Luckily she'll have her phone so will be able to message me.

Aww it’s nice tho isn’t it that we have that bond with them.

She’s always been a brill sleeper and it’s just really unsettled her. She shouts down sayin she needs stuff, then she’s thirsty then she just wants a kiss and cuddle 😂she’s a monkey. Cause Iv been Ignoring her she’s been sayin I love you so much mummy your my best friend haha

Aww it’s nice tho isn’t it that we have that bond with them.

She’s always been a brill sleeper and it’s just really unsettled her. She shouts down sayin she needs stuff, then she’s thirsty then she just wants a kiss and cuddle 😂she’s a monkey. Cause Iv been Ignoring her she’s been sayin I love you so much mummy your my best friend haha

Haha that old chestnut....next it will be 'mummy don't you love me'. They really know how to pull on the heart strings don't they, lol.

Tuesday

Iv stayed away from the scales yippee. Feel bloated still anyway so it’s prob a good thing might not see what I want to see lol.

Today’s food is cheese and crackers then I’m going to do a curry before work .

Really need to wake up in morning with my stomach feeling flatter cause at the min it feels huge. Can’t see me doin well this week you know when u get the gut feeling. 3 days to go I can only try my best

Tuesday

Iv stayed away from the scales yippee. Feel bloated still anyway so it’s prob a good thing might not see what I want to see lol.

Today’s food is cheese and crackers then I’m going to do a curry before work .

Really need to wake up in morning with my stomach feeling flatter cause at the min it feels huge. Can’t see me doin well this week you know when u get the gut feeling. 3 days to go I can only try my best

Haha we've both stayed away from the scales this morning.
You've done really well so far this week, so unless its totm for you I would think you'll get a loss by the weekend :)

Ye hopefully just need to shift this bloating . Not hungry today so far so that’s good lol

Do you like green tea? I always find it helps with bloating. Infact I normally get really bad period pains and bloating but this time I didn't, not sure if it's because of my diet or because I was drinking more water or just because I'm getting old, lol!

Back