😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Ye when I’m where I want to be il carry on being good in the week then do what I like over the weekend. Iv proved that I can gain 4lb and by sat it’s gone so hopefully stay at target. I will prob weigh once every 2 weeks just to keep eye on it

Me too lol, fed up with being Overweight, what excites me is being able to go into most shops and know clothing will look nice on me lol. Just looking at my tummy, I have what they call, mothers apron, or saggy tummy, awful, didn't even have a c section, so no excuse other than, gaining too much when I was pregnant with Shayne! I'm hoping it will almost disappear as I lose weight, it already seems to be shrinking a little.

Iv never been able to go in shops and think I can pick anythin up and chances are it will look nice. Really looking forward to being able to do this . My stomach is bad but il be honest it’s gone down no end can really tell hoping it will just dissapear.

Morning

Saturday weighing - 3 1/2 😤😕

Well for some reason Iv gained 3/4 from yesterday 😮how can this happen I was good all day. I really don’t get it Iv been on scales 5 times haha all says the same it’s weird. Didn’t have a drink before bed either as wanted it lowest it could be. Any ideas from you guys?

On the plus side Iv still lost 3 1/2 so happy with that I wanted 3 so I got what I wanted

Today’s food will be a burger for dinner then steak and chips for tea with crusty bread.

I need to loose 2 1/2 by Friday to be on track. That gives me my 4lb over 2stone then which will help while away .

It's the reason we shouldn't weigh daily hun, just fluctuation, but, it's a good sign if you stay within calories, you definitely have another loss next Saturday, it's a good reason to eh! Well done hun, fab loss! Mine went up a bit from yesterday too, but waiting to use loo again, fingers crossed lol

Ye surpose just annoying lol I’m still pleased with 3 1/2 . I was so hungry last night and stopped myself kept thinking I beat loose more in morning and I gained haha. Oh well still a loss hopefully get another good one next week

Well yesterday was gorgeous didn’t have steak as planned . I started with a crumpet then had a Lidl doughnut had that for my dinner. Was starving about 3 but went in garden with my lemonade lol he sat there drinking larger. We had the bbq for tea which I was worrying about because I was starving and already had about 550 cal. I had a lamb burger , beef burger and jacket . I reckon it was just my doughnut that would of been over for the day .

I weighed this morning and gained 1/4 so il take that 😂. Feel really bloated for some reason wasn’t bloated when I went bed strange.

Well yesterday was gorgeous didn’t have steak as planned . I started with a crumpet then had a Lidl doughnut had that for my dinner. Was starving about 3 but went in garden with my lemonade lol he sat there drinking larger. We had the bbq for tea which I was worrying about because I was starving and already had about 550 cal. I had a lamb burger , beef burger and jacket . I reckon it was just my doughnut that would of been over for the day .

I weighed this morning and gained 1/4 so il take that 😂. Feel really bloated for some reason wasn’t bloated when I went bed strange.

OMG you go girl...The 1/4 will be gone in no time. Well done for sticking to lemonade, you're smashing this calorie counting malarki this week! what's the plan for today?

Today il be ok it’s just saturdays that can be abit hard. I tell you what I think weighing Daily helped normally I have in my head I weight today means I can have a treat haha . Being as I weighed all week kept forgettin it was great day even tho I was planning on being good .

No sure what doing today yet he’s still asleep me and Olivia just had our crumpet love them at the min lol. Prob go over to derby have a nose around Costco but I know he’s got somethin to do on car aswell that will take him a few hours so will see when he wakes up.

Food wise

Crumpet 150
Steak 300
Chips guess 500?
Leaves 350 for lunch might have sandwich,crackers or some rice. I won’t have the bread tonight il be good .

Today il be ok it’s just saturdays that can be abit hard. I tell you what I think weighing Daily helped normally I have in my head I weight today means I can have a treat haha . Being as I weighed all week kept forgettin it was great day even tho I was planning on being good .

No sure what doing today yet he’s still asleep me and Olivia just had our crumpet love them at the min lol. Prob go over to derby have a nose around Costco but I know he’s got somethin to do on car aswell that will take him a few hours so will see when he wakes up.

Food wise

Crumpet 150
Steak 300
Chips guess 500?
Leaves 350 for lunch might have sandwich,crackers or some rice. I won’t have the bread tonight il be good .

I love Costco, especially on a weekend as they have all the samples :)
Your foods looking good, so I'm sure you'll see that slight gain disappear by tomorrow.

Back