😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Haha to be fair Iv been the same normally when I come on I no because my stomach feels huge but like you hasn’t been no where near as bad. Could be because still eating crap but not exactly a lot of it are we eating the proper portion sizes. I’m not due on so god knows maybe il get a bad stomach hahaha winner 😂😂😂😂

Have you noticed on packets it says so many portions and amount we are actually eating is the amount we are surpose to lol. Scary how much Iv over eaten it’s really bad.

Haha, funny isn't it. I had nachos and cheese the other night because I was hungry and didn't really want a meal, so as had calories left, I thought I'd have some of those. Normally I'd have half a pack but I only had about 1/6th of the pack. Then I looked at the calories to make sure I was still ok after I'd put them in the bowl and it said 8 portions per bag. So I still had more than a portion but I used to have 4 portions before...I never thought I had too many either, lol!

Listen to you hoping for a bad stomach. I often think if only I could have a big poo, lol!

I had some in a bowl at weekend weighed 30g and added cheese I was like that’s not a bad portion really. When I was eating then I was like I don’t want any more had enough haha. Seems like if isn’t really tasty I’m not interested in wasting the cals lol.

I could quite easily eat a whole bag to be honest before can see why we are loosing weight.

Haha ye too right 😂 it’s the standard joke in our house at weekend he will say what takeaway you having then and I’m like could do with somethin that goes straight through me 🙈😂😂. I love it I get somethin naughty and don’t gain weight 😂

I had some in a bowl at weekend weighed 30g and added cheese I was like that’s not a bad portion really. When I was eating then I was like I don’t want any more had enough haha. Seems like if isn’t really tasty I’m not interested in wasting the cals lol.

I could quite easily eat a whole bag to be honest before can see why we are loosing weight.

Haha ye too right 😂 it’s the standard joke in our house at weekend he will say what takeaway you having then and I’m like could do with somethin that goes straight through me 🙈😂😂. I love it I get somethin naughty and don’t gain weight 😂

See our way of thinking is changing. Or maybe it's our stomachs are shrinking or hopefully a bit of both, lol.

My hubby only has to look at food and needs the loo. I can only wish, lol. I can't say I've found anything that make me go, although all bran and couscous help, lol.

Yep my hubby exac same it annoys me he can eat pure rubbish all Weekend and drink and still say the same weight.

He will have a kebab and next morning he knows about it yet I’m fine 🙈well jealous lol he’s like how come it ant made u bad lol.

I think my stomach has deffo shrunk even when u pig out with a takeaway I have to stop because I feel ill from it. Before I would have dinner out and have that for tea , ye I’d be podged but not like I do now.

Yep my hubby exac same it annoys me he can eat pure rubbish all Weekend and drink and still say the same weight.

He will have a kebab and next morning he knows about it yet I’m fine 🙈well jealous lol he’s like how come it ant made u bad lol.

I think my stomach has deffo shrunk even when u pig out with a takeaway I have to stop because I feel ill from it. Before I would have dinner out and have that for tea , ye I’d be podged but not like I do now.

It must be a man thing....it's so unfair!!
Other than drink and work lunches my hubby is having exactly the same as me. He's not weighing but I wish he was because he looks like he's lost loads. My daughter is also eating the same as me but having different lunches. I think it's become the norm for us all now. They don't moan that it's a diet. Infact hubby asks for chilli bowl and chicken naan now as they are his favorites.

He’s cut back on his lunches. He eats the same as me but has more of it that’s the trouble . I don’t think he’s weigjed for a few weeks. Think he will be on a mission after this hol to loose abit for July

He’s cut back on his lunches. He eats the same as me but has more of it that’s the trouble . I don’t think he’s weigjed for a few weeks. Think he will be on a mission after this hol to loose abit for July

Isn't it good that we've got supportive hubbies. I don't think I could do it without his support.

Are you all packed for you holiday yet?

Ye like u say tho isn’t really like a diet is it just eating normal but less so doesn’t bother him at all which is good.

Nope lol not even sorted washing yet. Got dressed dentist again tomoz another filling 🙈Iv got a lot to have because didn’t go for like 8 years so il be going bck quite often lol. Soon as that’s done tomoz il be in holiday mood lol. Plan is get everythin washed tomoz il iron it thurs and clean house, Then il pack Friday

Ye like u say tho isn’t really like a diet is it just eating normal but less so doesn’t bother him at all which is good.

Nope lol not even sorted washing yet. Got dressed dentist again tomoz another filling 🙈Iv got a lot to have because didn’t go for like 8 years so il be going bck quite often lol. Soon as that’s done tomoz il be in holiday mood lol. Plan is get everythin washed tomoz il iron it thurs and clean house, Then il pack Friday

So when do you actually go, is it Saturday? Atleast you have lots to keep your mind off food for the next few days. Hate dentist, that's enough to put me off eating, lol.
Are you still planning to do your weekly weigh in on Friday and have a takeaway Friday evening?

Ye we go Saturday leavin at 5 so Plan is weigh Friday morning il be good all day Friday but having Chinese for tea. Il prob gain 3lb come sat morning haha.

Ye Cnt see me eating much tomorrow at all il fell sick all day.

Ye we go Saturday leavin at 5 so Plan is weigh Friday morning il be good all day Friday but having Chinese for tea. Il prob gain 3lb come sat morning haha.

Ye Cnt see me eating much tomorrow at all il fell sick all day.

You'll enjoy your chinese, especially because you've been so good for the last few weeks, not having takeaway. You might surprise yourself and not eat too much on Friday night.
I'm so jealous, wish I was going away next week.

Wed mid week weigh - 1/2

I could tell wasn’t goin to be a lot still bloated I’m wondering if it’s because Iv got dentist on my mind. That might sound mad but I hate it so makes me feel bad.

Anyway least some has come off now at 16.7 I wanted to be at 16.5 for hol meaning 2 stone 4 . I have 2 days left I think I can get a pound in that time if I’m lucky Shame I haven’t got that extra day but it is what it is.

I think when I’m away my jeans will get tight and il stop eating junk haha. I’m only taking my tight ones so Il have some idea .

Plan for today

Breakfast -
Dinner- cheese toastie
Tea steak and chips

I may not end up with steak for tea because Iv only got the side to chew where I had tooth out and it feels gummy haha. Il prob just end up with the chips

Wed mid week weigh - 1/2

I could tell wasn’t goin to be a lot still bloated I’m wondering if it’s because Iv got dentist on my mind. That might sound mad but I hate it so makes me feel bad.

Anyway least some has come off now at 16.7 I wanted to be at 16.5 for hol meaning 2 stone 4 . I have 2 days left I think I can get a pound in that time if I’m lucky Shame I haven’t got that extra day but it is what it is.

I think when I’m away my jeans will get tight and il stop eating junk haha. I’m only taking my tight ones so Il have some idea .

Plan for today

Breakfast -
Dinner- cheese toastie
Tea steak and chips

I may not end up with steak for tea because Iv only got the side to chew where I had tooth out and it feels gummy haha. Il prob just end up with the chips

1/2lb is still good hun.
You might get a surprise when you get on the scales on Friday morning, especially if you're not bloated. You're probably carrying extra water at the minute, so it might just go by Friday. Try the lemon water :)

Even if you don't get a big loss, you have to think that you've lost over 2 stone!! That's amazing. I like your idea to take tight clothes, it will help you, lol. I'm sure when you're on holiday you will make the right choices sometimes, if not all the time.

Ye I’m aiming for 1 1/2 this week, Cnt moan lost 3 1/2 lost week so will be a lot less this week. Hopefully the bloating goes cause that will help.

If I get 1 1/2 il be at 2 stone 3 1/2 so not to bad. I’m sure what ever I gain I can get rid off in a week. Ye deffo bein good in the day not overeating for sake of it . I started this for Tenerife so I could wear better cloths and feel better in pool not goin to ruin it now not worth it

Ye I’m aiming for 1 1/2 this week, Cnt moan lost 3 1/2 lost week so will be a lot less this week. Hopefully the bloating goes cause that will help.

If I get 1 1/2 il be at 2 stone 3 1/2 so not to bad. I’m sure what ever I gain I can get rid off in a week. Ye deffo bein good in the day not overeating for sake of it . I started this for Tenerife so I could wear better cloths and feel better in pool not goin to ruin it now not worth it

I'm sure you can get an extra 1lb this week, if you're super good. That'll only put you 1/2lb away from your mini target right? That's a fab result.

I think they key is to keep thinking about Tenerife while you're on holiday, that will hopefully keep you motivated to make the right food and drink choices.

Ye I’m hoping for another pound

It’s the drink more than anythin I’m terrible plus it’s given gorgeous weather. I was googling nearest supermarket last night for when we arrive guess what it is Lidl 🙈If there is a bakery I’m screwed lol

Ye I’m hoping for another pound

It’s the drink more than anythin I’m terrible plus it’s given gorgeous weather. I was googling nearest supermarket last night for when we arrive guess what it is Lidl 🙈If there is a bakery I’m screwed lol

Haha I love Lidl bakery, I feel your pain.
They've just built one near where we go in Bulgaria, that'll be my biggest downfall this year as I never eat the bread there except from Lidl. It's always been ok in the past as we could only go to Lidl about 3 times in the 6 weeks but now there's one in walking distance, we will be going most days!

Back