😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Thursday I weighed 😂 another 1/4 gone think this week goin be rubbish lol. Need another 1/4 to get a pound tomorrow. I think maybe if weighin sat I may have got quite abit more who knows. Prob didn’t help having my tea so late last night was 8.30 when I ate but oh well.

Currently at 16.6 3/4 my 2 stone was 16.9 so got a few extra pounds to play with while away it all helps.

Today plan starting to get excited about holiday now just tonigjt to work then I’m done 😀 goin shop today to get snacks for the journey down there for a feeling it’s going to be a long one.

Food
Breakfast-
Dinner crackers 250
Tea chinese pork steak, jacket and veg
Not worked cals out yet

Thursday I weighed 😂 another 1/4 gone think this week goin be rubbish lol. Need another 1/4 to get a pound tomorrow. I think maybe if weighin sat I may have got quite abit more who knows. Prob didn’t help having my tea so late last night was 8.30 when I ate but oh well.

Currently at 16.6 3/4 my 2 stone was 16.9 so got a few extra pounds to play with while away it all helps.

Today plan starting to get excited about holiday now just tonigjt to work then I’m done 😀 goin shop today to get snacks for the journey down there for a feeling it’s going to be a long one.

Food
Breakfast-
Dinner crackers 250
Tea chinese pork steak, jacket and veg
Not worked cals out yet

Ever 1/4lb counts hun :) Eating late last night won't have helped, so you might see a bit more in the morning :)
Like you say you've got atleast 2lbs to play with and you are a long way away from the 17 mark now, so you'll be ok.

I'm gutted not to be going away this Bank Holiday, we always go away but can't this time :( Ah well it's not too long till my hols so shouldn't complain.

Hopefully get abit more in morning would be nice.

It won’t be long till ur holiday and u got for ages so it’s worth the wait lol. I’m a way I’m gutted goin away don’t want to gain the weight haha. Was thinkin to myself earlier 4 3/4 of 2 and 1/2 stone then I’m nearly at 15s and I Cnt even explain how happy that thort makes me lol.

Tried my costume on last night so could get away with smaller size but least my belly looks a lot flatter now thats one thing

Hopefully get abit more in morning would be nice.

It won’t be long till ur holiday and u got for ages so it’s worth the wait lol. I’m a way I’m gutted goin away don’t want to gain the weight haha. Was thinkin to myself earlier 4 3/4 of 2 and 1/2 stone then I’m nearly at 15s and I Cnt even explain how happy that thort makes me lol.

Tried my costume on last night so could get away with smaller size but least my belly looks a lot flatter now thats one thing

I was like that when I went to America at Easter. I had lost a stone at that point and was so in the zone that I didn't want to ruin the hard work I'd done, plus I was worried I'd get back from holiday and not bother getting straight back on the diet wagon but luckily that didn't happen. I think it's because this isn't a diet, it's healthy eating.

Haha, is that the new cozzy you brought a while back? Could you take it back and get a smaller size? I brought a new one last weekend because I need one in a couple of weeks time but that's it, I'm refusing to buy any more clothes until about a week before my holiday because everything I brought in April is too big for me now! It's a great feeling though isn't it :)

Ye that’s how I feel I don’t want to over eat and gain weight I want to loose it. I know soon as there il screw up aswell ans regret it.

Goin Lidl In abit get some spirits and they have pina colada in there at min the barcardi Ready made stuff I know for fact mum
Will want it 😀

Ye the one I got a while ago, i logged when I brought it what weight I was I was 17.1 so nearly 9lb loss since buying in. I haven’t got the receipt that’s trouble well Cnt find it. It’s from m&s dunno if they will exchange it . Trouble is haven’t really got time now go change it caise would have go derby as it’s a bigger store don’t think the one near me stocks that many. Il prob just buy a diff one for Tenerife if looks really baggy

Ye that’s how I feel I don’t want to over eat and gain weight I want to loose it. I know soon as there il screw up aswell ans regret it.

Goin Lidl In abit get some spirits and they have pina colada in there at min the barcardi Ready made stuff I know for fact mum
Will want it 😀

Ye the one I got a while ago, i logged when I brought it what weight I was I was 17.1 so nearly 9lb loss since buying in. I haven’t got the receipt that’s trouble well Cnt find it. It’s from m&s dunno if they will exchange it . Trouble is haven’t really got time now go change it caise would have go derby as it’s a bigger store don’t think the one near me stocks that many. Il prob just buy a diff one for Tenerife if looks really baggy

Will you be wearing the cozzy next week? If not I'd keep it and wait till you get back, then take it back to M&S, they'll exchange it without a receipt but probably wont give you your money back. I bet you'll need a couple of sizes smaller by the time you go to Tenerife :)

I got some spirit cans from tesco last night, they were all about 150 calories, so not too bad really, plus you'll know what your drinking calorie-wise.

Ye I need it for next week cause there is a swimmin pool. It will do as a spare doesn’t look to bad at the min but il just get another for Tenerife.

Iv seen them before Iv had the pina colada one I’m sure that would of been a lot more tho haha

Ye I need it for next week cause there is a swimmin pool. It will do as a spare doesn’t look to bad at the min but il just get another for Tenerife.

Iv seen them before Iv had the pina colada one I’m sure that would of been a lot more tho haha

I think they were all about the same calories. My plan is to fill my glass with ice and then have half a can at a time with loads of ice. 1 drink will make 2 that way and will last me longer :) That's the plan any way, lol!

Ye haha

I’m shattered not stopped for hours and still forgot to go cashpoint lol. Been and got his beer for goin and snacks for the car. It’s like all
Junk 🙈.

You know that feelin when u have so much to do but really can’t be bothered to move 😂. I had a steak bake while I was out that was nice Still got check cals out for tea and iron loads of clothes . Wanted clean today but that hasn’t happened

Ye haha

I’m shattered not stopped for hours and still forgot to go cashpoint lol. Been and got his beer for goin and snacks for the car. It’s like all
Junk 🙈.

You know that feelin when u have so much to do but really can’t be bothered to move 😂. I had a steak bake while I was out that was nice Still got check cals out for tea and iron loads of clothes . Wanted clean today but that hasn’t happened

I know the feeling well. I hate packing for holidays , so I put it all off including the shopping and cleaning until the last possible moment. It will always get done, so no bother stressing too early, lol!

Just think of the calories you've burn running round like a loom, you've probably earnt your steak bake, lol.

Just realised I haven’t had a drink yet today could be that feeling so drained and I must move.

Ye it will get done I’m always a last min person

Back