😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Morning

Well I officially feel a tank . Iv decided I’m being good today and tomorrow can you believe it . No alcohol no cake no ice cream lol. Iv had loads of treats while been here too many infact . Dinner I’m going to share with Olivia and tea goin try choose the best option. The place on site is shocking tho no healthy choices at all it’s either everythin with chips or rice.

Good morning!
Haha a quick few days no alcohol detox and you'll be fine, lol!
I'm sure when you get back the scales wont look too bad. I always get fed up with holiday park food after a few days, like you say there's no healthy stuff. I often get a pot noodle or something instead of dinner, which isn't great but feels better than chips, lol.
Hope you're having a great time other than feeling like a tank :)

Ye it’s just junk after junk fed up of eating crap. I was googling a carvery other night but no luck. There is a pub down road these lot Googled it and it does a diff buffet every night 🙈there like let’s go there I’m like noooo lol.

Ye it’s just junk after junk fed up of eating crap. I was googling a carvery other night but no luck. There is a pub down road these lot Googled it and it does a diff buffet every night 🙈there like let’s go there I’m like noooo lol.

But there might be some better choices on the buffet if it's a big one. It might actually do you good :)
I'm glad you're feeling the way you are though because it means your body and head are telling you something, which it wouldn't have been before. I was exactly the same when I was away.

Hun one night is a chip shop buffet haha more blinking chips lol. Then there is a Indian buffet

Before I didn’t care now Iv realised it really isn’t worth it don’t want to feel like this it’s crap.

Oh ok. I thought it was a normal warm buffet, lol. I bet you're craving veg and anything healthy. I know I would be.
I know it's not the same but have you thought about a veg pizza or a veggi burger, just to get a bit of veg, I know it wont be much but it might make you feel a little bit better. I bet you'll be stopping off at the carvery on your way home, lol!

Nope junk carvery lol. Don’t think I could eat veggie stuff I know sounds crazy but never tried it doesn’t appeal to me at all. Plus it’s like £12 a meal so I’d me annoyed If was horrid. I wish they did jackets . It’s like when go out for day it’s all pasty shops or chip shops. There is a Mac Donald’s round corner from site but means he Cnt have a drink all day if got drive there at night. Oh well last day today , either comin Home first thing or tomoz night haven’t decided yet

Nope junk carvery lol. Don’t think I could eat veggie stuff I know sounds crazy but never tried it doesn’t appeal to me at all. Plus it’s like £12 a meal so I’d me annoyed If was horrid. I wish they did jackets . It’s like when go out for day it’s all pasty shops or chip shops. There is a Mac Donald’s round corner from site but means he Cnt have a drink all day if got drive there at night. Oh well last day today , either comin Home first thing or tomoz night haven’t decided yet

I can't believe a place that only sells pure junk food and not even jackets. I'd have to get a pot noodle or something instead.
So you're def coming home tomorrow then? I bet you'll be back on the diet wagon before the end of the weekend, lol!

Ye but when everyone goin out Cnt sit there and not eat lol. Ye home tomoz weighing sat morning as usual then Iv got a week to try get this gain off.

Just realised I’m due on tue could be a lot of the bloating aswell hopefully haha

Ye but when everyone goin out Cnt sit there and not eat lol. Ye home tomoz weighing sat morning as usual then Iv got a week to try get this gain off.

Just realised I’m due on tue could be a lot of the bloating aswell hopefully haha

You might be surprised with how quickly it comes off once you get back to normal :) You seem really determined, so I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Morning I’m back soooo pleased to be back aswell.

Weighing results gained 5 3/4
Gutted but also pretty happy with that amount aswell. Last night we were going to get a takeaway but hubby cooked a curry in end and I had what wanted with full naan and we shared a bottle of wine. Plus I had a Big Mac meal on way home so way over yesterday some of the gain is from that aswell so really pleased.

I went food shopping yesterday so I’m set for the week now.i didn’t want to wake up this mornin hungry and be grabbing the wrong foods. New week new start. I do think these first few days are going to be super hard just due to the fact the amount Iv been eating .

Todays food plsn

Breakfast crumpet 150
Dinner rice 500
Tea hunters chicken jacket and veg 650

Morning I’m back soooo pleased to be back aswell.

Weighing results gained 5 3/4
Gutted but also pretty happy with that amount aswell. Last night we were going to get a takeaway but hubby cooked a curry in end and I had what wanted with full naan and we shared a bottle of wine. Plus I had a Big Mac meal on way home so way over yesterday some of the gain is from that aswell so really pleased.

I went food shopping yesterday so I’m set for the week now.i didn’t want to wake up this mornin hungry and be grabbing the wrong foods. New week new start. I do think these first few days are going to be super hard just due to the fact the amount Iv been eating .

Todays food plsn

Breakfast crumpet 150
Dinner rice 500
Tea hunters chicken jacket and veg 650

Welcome back hun,
less than 6lb is a pretty ok gain from a holiday. I reckon you'll get it of in no time.
Well done you for getting straight back on it, hopefully now you can get the results you want in time for the summer :)
I found going back on the shakes for a couple of days after my holiday helped me not be so hungry as they are really filling.

CF917A12-E6A2-4764-8DEA-E1E54C10263C.png

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Right 8 weeks with 1 stone 2 1/4 pounds to go.

Total 16 lbs so works out 2lb a week . Plan is to loose 4lb this week . This will take me to 12lb in 7weeks . I actually believe in 2 weeks I can loose 7lb as it’s like starting s fresh again isn’t it . When I first started this diet in 2 weeks I’d lost 9 1/4 pounds so 7 is easy to get.

So
week1 4lb loss total to loose 12lb
Week 2 3lb loss total to loose 9lb
Week 3 1 1/2 loss
Week 4 1 1/2 loss
Week 5 1 1/2 loss
Week 6 1 1/2 loss
Week 7 1 1/2 loss
Week 8 1 1/2 loss

TARGET 3 stones lost

I think this is achievable soon as I get back to 16.9 il be buzzin again as it’s last stone . Hopefully I get a few big looses in there aswell along the way . Iv just looked back and when I started in 8 weeks I lost 19 1/4 and one week I had a gain of 1lb so I’m sure I can get 16lbs in 8 weeks

Welcome back hun,
less than 6lb is a pretty ok gain from a holiday. I reckon you'll get it of in no time.
Well done you for getting straight back on it, hopefully now you can get the results you want in time for the summer :)
I found going back on the shakes for a couple of days after my holiday helped me not be so hungry as they are really filling.

Thanks Hun i think could of been a lot worse I didn’t do what I normally do tho so prob helped.

Trouble is if I have shake il prob Ben hungry and think stuff it ok eating haha think I’m better off having food and keeping busy . Actually I’m going to have crackers for dinner caise super low and can have loads if I’m hungry haha

View attachment 190505

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Right 8 weeks with 1 stone 2 1/4 pounds to go.

Total 16 lbs so works out 2lb a week . Plan is to loose 4lb this week . This will take me to 12lb in 7weeks . I actually believe in 2 weeks I can loose 7lb as it’s like starting s fresh again isn’t it . When I first started this diet in 2 weeks I’d lost 9 1/4 pounds so 7 is easy to get.

So
week1 4lb loss total to loose 12lb
Week 2 3lb loss total to loose 9lb
Week 3 1 1/2 loss
Week 4 1 1/2 loss
Week 5 1 1/2 loss
Week 6 1 1/2 loss
Week 7 1 1/2 loss
Week 8 1 1/2 loss

TARGET 3 stones lost

I think this is achievable soon as I get back to 16.9 il be buzzin again as it’s last stone . Hopefully I get a few big looses in there aswell along the way . Iv just looked back and when I started in 8 weeks I lost 19 1/4 and one week I had a gain of 1lb so I’m sure I can get 16lbs in 8 weeks

Love a countdown calendar :) Plus so good for motivation!!

I think 16lb in 8 weeks is do-able. Like you say you know you can get a few good loses in there. Are you still planning not to have takeaway on a Saturday? That really helped you before and you saw great losses :)

Good luck hun, I'm sure you'll smash it.

No takeaway sick to death of them to be honest . I won’t go 8 weeks without 1 but if I have a cheat meal il keep it in calories like a Mac ds or kfc. Going to have nothin tho for 2 weeks need to get much off as I can

No takeaway sick to death of them to be honest . I won’t go 8 weeks without 1 but if I have a cheat meal il keep it in calories like a Mac ds or kfc. Going to have nothin tho for 2 weeks need to get much off as I can

Good girl :)
You sounds so motivated. I felt exactly the same after my holiday. I could never get back into SW after a holiday but this is easy to get back into and stick to.

Back