😀My calorie counting journey 😀

😀 Friday 😀 weighing result -2lb

Well I’m pretty happy with that for saying Iv weighed a day early aswell.

I’m now at 16.5 1/2 I wanted 16.5 for holiday but I’m not to worried about 1/2 a pound.

The thing that’s in my head this morning is that I’m 10 1/2 from target and I Cnt blinking wait😀😀. I’m really excited to get back off hol and get back into my journey .

Food today
I’m off plan now but I am being good today during the day but tonight I’m having chinese.

Have a great day

😀 Friday 😀 weighing result -2lb

Well I’m pretty happy with that for saying Iv weighed a day early aswell.

I’m now at 16.5 1/2 I wanted 16.5 for holiday but I’m not to worried about 1/2 a pound.

The thing that’s in my head this morning is that I’m 10 1/2 from target and I Cnt blinking wait😀😀. I’m really excited to get back off hol and get back into my journey .

Food today
I’m off plan now but I am being good today during the day but tonight I’m having chinese.

Have a great day

OMG hun that's fantastic!! Well done you :)

I was exactly the same before my last holiday, I really didn't want to ruin all my hard work and wanted to go forward not backward. Just try to be goodish on holiday and get straight back on it when you get home. Weigh yourself the first morning you are back and use that as your Saturday weigh in for next week, then start again straight away. You're doing fab, so I'm sure you'll be ok.

That’s ye really pleased with that for sayin day early aswell.

Ye it’s tenerife that’s doing it because normally il be like stuff it it’s holiday il enjoy it but because I’m on a time Limit need to be careful really. I’m hoping il get away with chinese tonight cause can’t see me eating much today so much to do.

Ye il weigh the Sunday morning and get straight back on plan

That’s ye really pleased with that for sayin day early aswell.

Ye it’s tenerife that’s doing it because normally il be like stuff it it’s holiday il enjoy it but because I’m on a time Limit need to be careful really. I’m hoping il get away with chinese tonight cause can’t see me eating much today so much to do.

Ye il weigh the Sunday morning and get straight back on plan

I'm sure you'll be fine. Just be careful. Are you planning on doing lots of walking? If so you'll burn calories, so might not be too bad.

Hiya

Well Iv been here 2 days and i fell so fat and bloated already . It’s annoyin me because in the morning I tell myself Il be good today and it doesn’t happen.

Yesterday we went Mac ds for lunch which was 700 cals. Then for tea we went into the pub I had chicken tikka.

Today we went into st ives we arrived at 9 everyone was starving so we grabbed a Cornish pasty then at 1 they where like let’s gets dinner because won’t be eating till 8 . I had a baguette then tonight scampi And chips . I reckon I’m at around 1300 by dinner time , I’m just drinking at night but reckon havin like 2500 cals a day with drink.

Tomorrow we are goin Newquay. I’m not having breakfast if I have a pasty il choose a small one and it’s lasting me untill tea time. I don’t want to feel crap i hate it. Two days Iv had enough lol.

Hope your both alright xx

Morning

Well I officially feel a tank . Iv decided I’m being good today and tomorrow can you believe it . No alcohol no cake no ice cream lol. Iv had loads of treats while been here too many infact . Dinner I’m going to share with Olivia and tea goin try choose the best option. The place on site is shocking tho no healthy choices at all it’s either everythin with chips or rice.

Back