😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Sorry didn’t see message. Iv been good today struggled around 1 so we went mcartha glen on the way home they got chips around 3ish I had a cone of chips with curry. I’m sure il be fine all Iv had all day is a crumpet and the chips and I had 1150 spare cals so I call that a success. Tonight Iv drunk 4 fizzy orange drinks haha kept me busy lol and stopped me from wanting food

Sorry didn’t see message. Iv been good today struggled around 1 so we went mcartha glen on the way home they got chips around 3ish I had a cone of chips with curry. I’m sure il be fine all Iv had all day is a crumpet and the chips and I had 1150 spare cals so I call that a success. Tonight Iv drunk 4 fizzy orange drinks haha kept me busy lol and stopped me from wanting food

It's fab that you've got straight back on it, so quickly after being home from holiday.
I reckon you'll see a good midweek loss.
I love Mcarther Glen, not been for years. May have to plan a trip up there soon.
What's your plan for today?

Thanks still in bed but goin weigh when go downstairs like to see a loss everyday after a gain lol.

I like it there he hates it haha. Got Olivia some nice stuff from gap for holiday then some gorgeous stuff from Claire’s. As usual nothin for myself actually tell a lie I got a nail polish lol

Not sure what plans are today yet I know Iv got loads of ironing to do and house is a tip but that can wait till tomoz. Il just iron the Work stuff and make most of last day off together

Thanks still in bed but goin weigh when go downstairs like to see a loss everyday after a gain lol.

I like it there he hates it haha. Got Olivia some nice stuff from gap for holiday then some gorgeous stuff from Claire’s. As usual nothin for myself actually tell a lie I got a nail polish lol

Not sure what plans are today yet I know Iv got loads of ironing to do and house is a tip but that can wait till tomoz. Il just iron the Work stuff and make most of last day off together

Isn't that always the way when you go shopping, lol! The amount of times I've said I'm shopping for me and then end up with loads for everyone else and nothing for me.

If you don't see a loss this morning, don't be disheartened you only looked yesterday. But I bet by midweek you'll see a good loss :)

The weather's looking nice so far today, the housework can wait!

Down 3/4 so now got 5lb to shift least goin in right direction .

Yep Olivia gets all my money lol. Goin to put some aside this month for my holiday clothes . I don’t really want to get them till like week before we go though . I won’t be able to get fitted ones either because soon as I get there il gain weight haha. Might get 3 days of fitted stuff hahah

Down 3/4 so now got 5lb to shift least goin in right direction .

Yep Olivia gets all my money lol. Goin to put some aside this month for my holiday clothes . I don’t really want to get them till like week before we go though . I won’t be able to get fitted ones either because soon as I get there il gain weight haha. Might get 3 days of fitted stuff hahah

Yay well done. I reckon you could get most of your gain off in a week :)

I need to buy new holiday clothes but like you, I'm not buying them until the week before. I'll be running around like a mad woman the week before but it'll be worth it, lol. I know I'll be walking loads on holiday. Usually I only put on a couple of lbs over the 6 weeks but the gain is because I drink loads of lager but now I'm not drinking so much I'm hoping I won't see a gain. I might even lose a bit, which would be fab :)

Just make sure when you go clothes shopping the week before, that you don't take Olivia otherwise you'll end up with hardly anything and she'll have loads, lol!

Ye hopefully shift at least 4lb .

I’m also due on Tuesday so could be adding weight.

I think it’s the all inclusive that does it for me if it was self catering don’t think I would eat much because it’s too hot. It’s the fact it’s there and u go in thinkin will have just a little and then ur plate is full.

Haha Iv already said to hubby she can stay with Mum when I get my hol clothes and hers lol. Might go on my own cause he moans aswell lol.

Ye hopefully shift at least 4lb .

I’m also due on Tuesday so could be adding weight.

I think it’s the all inclusive that does it for me if it was self catering don’t think I would eat much because it’s too hot. It’s the fact it’s there and u go in thinkin will have just a little and then ur plate is full.

Haha Iv already said to hubby she can stay with Mum when I get my hol clothes and hers lol. Might go on my own cause he moans aswell lol.

You'll be back on track in no time :)

All inclusive is so tempting but I think you'll have the same mind set as you did this time. Maybe for the first few days you'll go crazy but then after that you'll feel crap and go for better options. I reckon you'll surprise yourself :)

The main thing that stopped me this time was Tenerife and the fact my clothes were getting tighter. Il be tacking baggy bottoms because they are cooler which is bad because they stretch haha. But il be honest I’m not even goin to think about cals it’s my main holiday and I want to enjoy it. Il be having cocktails all day I know il gain loads but il just get rid when I get home.

It kind of ruined this holiday because all I was thinking about is what I was eating due to fact I need to loose more for Tenerife . This time I won’t have this so I’m going out there and going crazy 😂😂😂

The main thing that stopped me this time was Tenerife and the fact my clothes were getting tighter. Il be tacking baggy bottoms because they are cooler which is bad because they stretch haha. But il be honest I’m not even goin to think about cals it’s my main holiday and I want to enjoy it. Il be having cocktails all day I know il gain loads but il just get rid when I get home.

It kind of ruined this holiday because all I was thinking about is what I was eating due to fact I need to loose more for Tenerife . This time I won’t have this so I’m going out there and going crazy 😂😂😂

Haha, I don't blame you but I still think you're mindset has changed so from time to time you'll start thinking, lol.
How long are you going for? Any weight you gain will easily go once you're back so no worries :)

Ye I prob will but if I get annoyed il have a cocktail lol 😂

Goin for week so least won’t gain more than a stone haha. I do get fed up with food after a few days I remeber last time I’d be like I’m having coke today then when I order I’m like stuff it il have a cocktail lol

Ye I prob will but if I get annoyed il have a cocktail lol 😂

Goin for week so least won’t gain more than a stone haha. I do get fed up with food after a few days I remeber last time I’d be like I’m having coke today then when I order I’m like stuff it il have a cocktail lol

You only live once and like you say it's a week, how much damage can you do in a week....!! They say that on average you put on 7lbs a week when all inclusive. You'll be fine :)

Back