😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Was that surpose to say somethin😂

Just got work took me 50 mins joke takes longer get here than I’m actually cleaning lol

Was that surpose to say somethin😂

Just got work took me 50 mins joke takes longer get here than I’m actually cleaning lol

Oh dear...what happened there, lol! My reply is in the quote!

50 mins to get to work is a long time, especially when you're only working a few hours, I'm guessing its not normally that bad.

Oh ye haha

She was having another everytime I was having one lol.

It’s a blinkin joke there is always traffic lights been there for about 3 weeks now in diff places and I get about 10 mins away and it takes half hour to get through lights. It should take 20 mins max

Oh ye haha

She was having another everytime I was having one lol.

It’s a blinkin joke there is always traffic lights been there for about 3 weeks now in diff places and I get about 10 mins away and it takes half hour to get through lights. It should take 20 mins max

I’m the same at the minute. I think there’s road works everywhere. They just seem to move along a bit each day.

Wednesday mid week weigh -3

Yay 3lb gone already still got 3 days to go will
Deffo get another pound hopefully 2 if I’m lucky.

As of today Iv still got 2 3/4 of holiday weight to loose . If I shift 2lb that puts me at 4lb off 2 1/2 stone then only another 2lb and il be in diff stone bracket😀😀😀😀 I Cnt wait to be in 15s . These next few weeks are going to be good for me

Todays food olan
Breakfast -
Dinner pasta
Tea steak and chips

Goin to go to for a walk today not sure where yet but the weather is nice so we will go and explore

Wednesday mid week weigh -3

Yay 3lb gone already still got 3 days to go will
Deffo get another pound hopefully 2 if I’m lucky.

As of today Iv still got 2 3/4 of holiday weight to loose . If I shift 2lb that puts me at 4lb off 2 1/2 stone then only another 2lb and il be in diff stone bracket😀😀😀😀 I Cnt wait to be in 15s . These next few weeks are going to be good for me

Todays food olan
Breakfast -
Dinner pasta
Tea steak and chips

Goin to go to for a walk today not sure where yet but the weather is nice so we will go and explore

OMG you're smashing it this week . I reckon you could get another 2 by Saturday and that'll be nearly all of your holiday weight gone :)
After this week you'll have 3 more weigh ins in June, so 4 1/2 is definitely do-able. I reckon you could even do the extra 2lbs to get you in the 15's, if you stick with it and don't have any takeaways.

Enjoy your walk.

Il be buzzing if I get into 15s by end of month . My stomach feels flatter today and my jeans are comfy again after hol lol

I bet you will be buzzing but I bet you won't celebrate with a load of crap food, lol!
Glad to hear your jeans are fitting nicely again now. Hopefully in the not too distant future they'll be too big :)

Morning Thursday - 1/2

Another half a pound had come off was quite annoyed with scales tho went on said 16.7 again 16.7 then said 16.7 3/4 twice so Iv gone with 16.3/4. I actually got excited thinking 1 1/2 to loose to get my gain off now I have 2 1/4 so it’s 50/50 at the min prob won’t know untill the morning.

Iv decided today I’m having big dinner and no tea also goin skip breakfast so this should help. He’s got my steak tonight that I didn’t have last night so we will have our dinner at lunch time today.

Morning Thursday - 1/2

Another half a pound had come off was quite annoyed with scales tho went on said 16.7 again 16.7 then said 16.7 3/4 twice so Iv gone with 16.3/4. I actually got excited thinking 1 1/2 to loose to get my gain off now I have 2 1/4 so it’s 50/50 at the min prob won’t know untill the morning.

Iv decided today I’m having big dinner and no tea also goin skip breakfast so this should help. He’s got my steak tonight that I didn’t have last night so we will have our dinner at lunch time today.

Good morning hun,

Don't worry about the scales, I'm sure they'll come good by Saturday.
I find snacking rather than having big dinners helps me when I am trying to be super good :)

Back