😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Friday - 1 1/4

Wooooop I’m gettin there got a pound to go to loose my gain I want this tomorrow . Lost 4 3/4 this week so far 😀

Oh also 4 1/2 off 2 1/2 stone 😀😀😀😀😀

OMG you're on fire girl...I'll keep everything crossed for your 1lb tormorrow.
If you remember I lost 5lbs in my first week back after holiday, the first week is always the hardest but the results at the end are fab :)
I reckon if you're super good you'll see your 2 1/2 stone next week, if not definitely the week after.

I know haha it’s crazy go so much to look forward to I’m on the final bit now and
Loving it

1 to loose bck where was
3 1/2 to be 2 1/2 stone
Another 2 to be diff stone bracket
Final 5 to get to target

Means 42lb lost in total also means il be 10lb off loosing 20% of body weight

Got 3 weekends left in June I want to be at 15s for end of month

I know haha it’s crazy go so much to look forward to I’m on the final bit now and
Loving it

1 to loose bck where was
3 1/2 to be 2 1/2 stone
Another 2 to be diff stone bracket
Final 5 to get to target

Means 42lb lost in total also means il be 10lb off loosing 20% of body weight

Got 3 weekends left in June I want to be at 15s for end of month

Wow 42lbs is an amazing loss!!
Ok so you've got 6 1/2 before the end of June which is 4 more weigh ins including this one. Sound sounds do-able :)

I've got 1lb more for next week to get my 2 stone and then 4 more weeks until my holiday to get the other 7lb. I'm not convinced unless I get a big loss one week. I have so much planned between now and then that I will have to pray for a miracle, lol. But I'll try my hardest, that is for sure :)

Ye that’s right, hoping shift another pound tomorrow, that leaves 5 1/2 over 3 weeks should be able do that easy .

Ul get that easy hun on the weeks nothin planned ul get 3lb then can afford a few 1lbs for the weeks u got stuff planned.

We got this, tell u what I’m goin miss u while ur away for 6 weeks. ☹️

Ye that’s right, hoping shift another pound tomorrow, that leaves 5 1/2 over 3 weeks should be able do that easy .

Ul get that easy hun on the weeks nothin planned ul get 3lb then can afford a few 1lbs for the weeks u got stuff planned.

We got this, tell u what I’m goin miss u while ur away for 6 weeks. ☹️

You'll not miss me....I'll still come on each day to see how you're doing. I'm planning to continue with the calorie counting as much as I can, if not for the whole time, I'll definitely do it for the first 3 weeks. The last 3 weeks might be a bit harder as we will have all the family out with us but tbh without the alcohol I eat really healthy there any way. I'm not sure if I'll weigh myself but my mums got some scales in her apartment, so if I'm feeling really good then I'll jump on from time to time.

It seems really quiet on here again now that Leigh has vanished again and there's not may others doing calorie counting.

Oh that’s good then glad ul still be on. It’s harder when no one on the journey with u isn’t it lol. I need support haha . What date do u come home I’m hoping to have lost my gain end of Aug . Then Iv got 3 months to loose 2 more but will all depend on if I get some big losses in there but I’m not in any rush.

Shame the family aren’t there the first 3 weeks then u could of lost the gain in the final 3 haha.

Leigh messages me on here u know in the private chat thing at top where the letter is. She prob doesn’t want everyone reading her life lol you get like random ppl that jump into post don’t u every so often haha arrive for few days read ya life then dissapear haha. Anyway Leigh is good completely loved up and not thinking about dieting at all. Although if I remeber right she hasn’t had a gain which is good. I’m sure she will be back when they got past the first stages of relationship think he’s taking all her time 😂

Oh that’s good then glad ul still be on. It’s harder when no one on the journey with u isn’t it lol. I need support haha . What date do u come home I’m hoping to have lost my gain end of Aug . Then Iv got 3 months to loose 2 more but will all depend on if I get some big losses in there but I’m not in any rush.

Shame the family aren’t there the first 3 weeks then u could of lost the gain in the final 3 haha.

Leigh messages me on here u know in the private chat thing at top where the letter is. She prob doesn’t want everyone reading her life lol you get like random ppl that jump into post don’t u every so often haha arrive for few days read ya life then dissapear haha. Anyway Leigh is good completely loved up and not thinking about dieting at all. Although if I remeber right she hasn’t had a gain which is good. I’m sure she will be back when they got past the first stages of relationship think he’s taking all her time 😂

Yes I'll still be here. We go to a bar most days, so I'll post from there as it will keep me motivated not to drink, lol! I get back on Bank Holiday Monday. I will then have until October half term till I go to Florida. I will aim to lose any gain plus hopefully a bit more. My end goal is around 10 stone but I'm not sure yet how I will look at 10 stone, so will decide nearer the time. But I'll definitely be back on it big time.

Why have you set yourself 3 months to lose another 2 stone after August? Is there an occasion or holiday?

I didn't realise Leigh was still on here, I thought she had vanished, lol. I get what she means but I don't put anything in my posts that I wouldn't want people reading. I'm pleased to hear she's still all loved up :)

Florida again 😤take me haha

My goal is to loose 5stone by end of the year nothin else planned but want it off by crimbo

She isn’t doin her diary no point surpose if not doin it is there.

Florida again 😤take me haha

My goal is to loose 5stone by end of the year nothin else planned but want it off by crimbo

She isn’t doin her diary no point surpose if not doin it is there.

So it's for Christmas :) I'm sure if you stick with it like you have been, you'll be fine and get to your target.

Yes we're going to florida for 9 days in October. We try to go twice a year now we've got the villa, we have to make sure it is in good condition for guests :)

Wow that’s brill then isn’t it bet u make a fortune on that . I want to book but we also want another baby so it’s kind of like hmm what do we do lol

At the minute it covers the mortgage, taxes and management fees with a bit left over for emergencies but we're hoping to pay the mortgage off quickly then it will be a nice income for us. The plan is to use it as part of our pension pot.

Are you trying for another baby or have you thought you'd like another in x amount of time.
When we go out at Easter we're taking some friends and they've got a baby, he'll be nearly 2 so will be free on the flight so it works out well for our friend because flights aren't that much cheaper for kids than they are for adults.

Ye good idea hopefully set you up.

We both said after the hol will try but took 6 years to get Olivia so if it happens it happens not holdin my breath lol.

Ye they are free when under two but I wouldn’t fancy a long haul with a under 2 also they have to sit on your knee can u imagine all that way

Ye good idea hopefully set you up.

We both said after the hol will try but took 6 years to get Olivia so if it happens it happens not holdin my breath lol.

Ye they are free when under two but I wouldn’t fancy a long haul with a under 2 also they have to sit on your knee can u imagine all that way

We are hopeful that it will help us when we are a bit older, plus we'd like to go out there a bit more, so will hopefully be able to enjoy it as well.

I took Amy when she was under 2. She was fine because you can just walk around with them or quite often they'll give you the seats with extra leg room. Wow 6 years is a long time. Hopefully it'll be a bit quicker for you next time.

I don’t think I could do it hubby hasn’t got patience at all lol but surpose Olivia would be older so prob easier.

Yep she was our miracle baby 😃

Well tonight is a epic fail when he finished work we went to look at a car then he went fishing now he’s bringin kebab and chips Home on way back. 🙈

I was fine all day then tonight Iv been starving can’t stop thinking about food either crazy how Just hits u. We are sharing one but it’s still bad.

I decided I would use today’s results as il prob do a gain in mornin and don’t want it affecting my day.

So weighing results are 4 3/4 lb this week I’m happy with that. My aim was 4 and I got 3/4 extra

Back