😀My calorie counting journey 😀

It’s gorgeous this afternoon isn’t it. He’s been out and brought me bottle of wine 🙈I’m goin to enjoy myself tonigjt bck on plan tomorrow. This will prob be last date night untill hol actually scrap tht it’s wedding anniversary in July haha.

Ye Matlock is alright isn’t it remeinds me of seaside lol

It’s gorgeous this afternoon isn’t it. He’s been out and brought me bottle of wine 🙈I’m goin to enjoy myself tonigjt bck on plan tomorrow. This will prob be last date night untill hol actually scrap tht it’s wedding anniversary in July haha.

Ye Matlock is alright isn’t it remeinds me of seaside lol

I can't believe I live only an hour away from Matlock but had never been before. It's such a pretty place, yes it reminded me of the seaside as well but without the sea. OMG how many chippys can they fit on one road, lol!

Hope you had a good night on Saturday, did you end up going to Twinlakes?

I can't believe I live only an hour away from Matlock but had never been before. It's such a pretty place, yes it reminded me of the seaside as well but without the sea. OMG how many chippys can they fit on one road, lol!

Hope you had a good night on Saturday, did you end up going to Twinlakes?

Ye loads of chippys nice chips aswell.

TwinLakes? Think uv got wrong person lol. We went conkers sat night and been lookin at borrin cars all weekend lol

Monday

well the weekend was bad really bad Iv gained 2lb was annoyed earlier but it’s my own fault had a good weekend and the bottle and half of wine on sat and Indian at 11pm did not help lol. It’s done now time to shift this weight.

Today’s plan is to clean then we have a meeting at Olivia’s nursery at 4 so no work for me tonight 😀.

Food wise

Wrap
Cottage pie

Monday

well the weekend was bad really bad Iv gained 2lb was annoyed earlier but it’s my own fault had a good weekend and the bottle and half of wine on sat and Indian at 11pm did not help lol. It’s done now time to shift this weight.

Today’s plan is to clean then we have a meeting at Olivia’s nursery at 4 so no work for me tonight 😀.

Food wise

Wrap
Cottage pie

2lb isn't bad, you'll easily shift that by the weekend. Think how you used to be after a Saturday night, 2lbs is good! I reckon you'll have shifted it by your midweek weigh in :)
Plus you had a good time, so that's more important.

Ye hoping it will be gone by wed. Iv woke up all bloated so that isn’t helping either. So much for me having 1 glass eh lol he brought me a bottle we got taxi there and he brought me another bottle haha. I tell u what I felt well bad yesterday haha .

Well breakfast changed today I woke up fancying choc so I had a choc Fix. This has happened from our convo the other day about Nutella I asked him fetch me some haha.

0A5CE2CC-A921-4541-A665-989A53333802.jpeg

The pancake works out 117 not bad but the shake is 360 so wasn’t worth it. I’m stuffed anyway taken cals out for tea tonight and I’m left with 250 for dinner. Crackers and cheese for me hahah

Ye hoping it will be gone by wed. Iv woke up all bloated so that isn’t helping either. So much for me having 1 glass eh lol he brought me a bottle we got taxi there and he brought me another bottle haha. I tell u what I felt well bad yesterday haha .

Well breakfast changed today I woke up fancying choc so I had a choc Fix. This has happened from our convo the other day about Nutella I asked him fetch me some haha.

View attachment 190636

The pancake works out 117 not bad but the shake is 360 so wasn’t worth it. I’m stuffed anyway taken cals out for tea tonight and I’m left with 250 for dinner. Crackers and cheese for me hahah

Ah yum, that looks lush. Amy will definitely like the milkshake, I'll have to make it for her. She is addicted to nutella.
If you fancy a shake milkshake wouldn't you be better with a SF one? I still have them every now and then for a quick fix :)

It was tasty next time il ditch the shake and have two pancakes lol I only had 7g of choc on it and it was loads really nice for 40 cals.

The shake was a Nutella one I didn’t add ice cream as was working out to high but without ice cream it’s rubbish not the same at all. I don’t ever fancy milkshakes to be fair I just wanted a Nutella one after our convo the other day. You have to add a lot to taste it so I added 30g but worked out 160 cals not worth it

It was tasty next time il ditch the shake and have two pancakes lol I only had 7g of choc on it and it was loads really nice for 40 cals.

The shake was a Nutella one I didn’t add ice cream as was working out to high but without ice cream it’s rubbish not the same at all. I don’t ever fancy milkshakes to be fair I just wanted a Nutella one after our convo the other day. You have to add a lot to taste it so I added 30g but worked out 160 cals not worth it

Amy has chocolate pancakes like that some mornings before school but I only put the nutella on one half and then fold them over. Not sure how many calories the pancakes are but if you did that, you might be able to stretch to 3 pancakes :)

Sometimes it's just not worth trying to make a healthy version of something so naughty, lol. I've tried to make a few things healthier and it doesn't work.

Haha no it doesn’t does it lol.

The pancakes are 77 each so work out 117 next time I’m goin to have 2 lol. They are filling tho and very yummy so should stick to one really . Nice for afternoon snack aswell if fancy some choc

Haha no it doesn’t does it lol.

The pancakes are 77 each so work out 117 next time I’m goin to have 2 lol. They are filling tho and very yummy so should stick to one really . Nice for afternoon snack aswell if fancy some choc

You are really good only having one. I think I'd have to have more, although nutella is quite sickly, so might feel sick after more than one, lol.

We've got flapjack in the office again today. Luckily it came in before I had my banana, so I've had it instead of the banana, so won't do too much damage.

Ye is sickly but I love it haha I try to just have somethin for around 200 cals for breakfast or go without so I was fine with one. I have been havin 1 crumpet for a while now aswell
So as long as I have somethin I’m happy lol .

I can’t have any veg with tea what a shame haha. Cottage pie is working out at 547 for 1/3 so that will be plenty think will be late one anyway.

Hubby started yesterday haha he’s only goin a week lol. He had cereal for breakfast Mc Donald’s for dinner and chicken with jacket for tea haha. I said bet u loose 10 again he’s like no cause not doing shakes I Cnt get through to him that it’s the same lol . Thing is he may not loose 10 because he’s been good at work all this time so it’s changing evening meal and takeaways and beer , we shall see .

Was the flapjack nice today? Thank god u hadn’t eaten ur banana lol

Ye is sickly but I love it haha I try to just have somethin for around 200 cals for breakfast or go without so I was fine with one. I have been havin 1 crumpet for a while now aswell
So as long as I have somethin I’m happy lol .

I can’t have any veg with tea what a shame haha. Cottage pie is working out at 547 for 1/3 so that will be plenty think will be late one anyway.

Hubby started yesterday haha he’s only goin a week lol. He had cereal for breakfast Mc Donald’s for dinner and chicken with jacket for tea haha. I said bet u loose 10 again he’s like no cause not doing shakes I Cnt get through to him that it’s the same lol . Thing is he may not loose 10 because he’s been good at work all this time so it’s changing evening meal and takeaways and beer , we shall see .

Was the flapjack nice today? Thank god u hadn’t eaten ur banana lol

I've jut been thinking about my dinner, not sure what to do yet. I'm planning on being super good, so thinking maybe a chilli yorkie as that's only bout 400 calories and it is so filling.

I bet your hubby will get a good loss this week, even though he's been doing well for a while. my hubby started last week, I think he is due to weigh in tomorrow, so that'll be interesting, although he has had loads over the weekend, so might not see a loss, lol.

The flapjack was really nice again today but not too sweet again, she says she's not changed the recipe but I'm sure she has. My banana will wait till tomorrow now, I know she's not in tomorrow, so should be safe, lol.

U watch I bet ur bloke will get a loss men always do don’t they.

Haha tell her add more sugar lol if ur having a treat it’s got be a really good one haha.

I hope he does get a loss, he's started logging his meals and is really in to it, well in the week an way, lol

I think the flapjack is missing some syrup, it isn't binding together very well either. But tbf they are still really nice.

Well the Cottage pie didn’t happen. After dinner I kept overthinking which I’m bad for about Olivia goin nursery. It seemed so real and I was sad could of cried. Don’t want my baby to grow up it’s sad. Anyway I went out to keep myself occupied wasn’t helping bein in house. We got back at 3.40 and went straight there. Olivia was shy to start with but loved it and wanted to carry on playing when we had to leave. The staff are lovely and I’m happy she is going there she is going to love it. We came out and went pub for tea haha I think as kind of relieved if that makes sense anyway i needed to de stress I had a pitcher of sex on beach it was yummy, to eat I had chicken skewers with onions and peppers with corn and chips to be fair wasn’t that bad really think burger would of been worse. We then shared a pudding massive ice cream thing.

I’m now feeling huge 😩 I wish I had of known going cause would of gone without all day. On the positive I’m back at the dentist on wed and Iv either got to have root cannel or tooth out so il be traumatised for a few days lol this will stop me eating

Well the Cottage pie didn’t happen. After dinner I kept overthinking which I’m bad for about Olivia goin nursery. It seemed so real and I was sad could of cried. Don’t want my baby to grow up it’s sad. Anyway I went out to keep myself occupied wasn’t helping bein in house. We got back at 3.40 and went straight there. Olivia was shy to start with but loved it and wanted to carry on playing when we had to leave. The staff are lovely and I’m happy she is going there she is going to love it. We came out and went pub for tea haha I think as kind of relieved if that makes sense anyway i needed to de stress I had a pitcher of sex on beach it was yummy, to eat I had chicken skewers with onions and peppers with corn and chips to be fair wasn’t that bad really think burger would of been worse. We then shared a pudding massive ice cream thing.

I’m now feeling huge 😩 I wish I had of known going cause would of gone without all day. On the positive I’m back at the dentist on wed and Iv either got to have root cannel or tooth out so il be traumatised for a few days lol this will stop me eating

Ah hun, thinking of your babies growing up is such a hard thing but as they grow up they become different characters and that’s great to see. I’ve loved every stage of my kids growing up, well except when Dan became a teenager, lol!

Don’t worry about falling off the wagon today, I would have been the same.
Draw a line under today and start again tomorrow.

Back