😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Morning

Monday hopefully a fresh start after a utter rubbish weekend.

Scales show 16.9 1/4 I could actually cry so fed up about it. If I could shift 4 this week il be happy lol. I need 3 3/4 to be happy again lol. Il give it a go Iv got 5 days.

Food today
Breakfast pancake 90
Dinner wraps 400
Leaves 810 for tea might do
Curry or chicken and jacket

Come on you got this. 4lb is almost do-able and you know that because you've done it so many times before. Just stick with it and even if you don't see 4lbs on Saturday, you'll get a boost :)

Ye I can do it once I get bck to where I was il be happy that stupid holiday mucked me up . I think you get fed up of kind of gaining then loosing then before u know it ur back where u was again.

Iv got 3 full weeks plus the remainder of this week before we go out for wedding anniversary. I need to be at 15s by then then I have 2 weeks see I’m sulking because don’t know if my stupidly has taken my goal away.

6 weeks to loose 14lb

Infact I’m forgetting the weight now I’m goin to concentrate on the number 14 . I think when ur around a certain number it gets to you so goin to change my way of thinking.

So 6 weeks

Week 1 3lb
Week 2 2lb
Week 3 2lb
Week 4 2lb
Week 5 1lb anniversary
Week 6 2lb

Total of 12 so I need to get better on some weeks .

Ye I can do it once I get bck to where I was il be happy that stupid holiday mucked me up . I think you get fed up of kind of gaining then loosing then before u know it ur back where u was again.

Iv got 3 full weeks plus the remainder of this week before we go out for wedding anniversary. I need to be at 15s by then then I have 2 weeks see I’m sulking because don’t know if my stupidly has taken my goal away.

6 weeks to loose 14lb

Infact I’m forgetting the weight now I’m goin to concentrate on the number 14 . I think when ur around a certain number it gets to you so goin to change my way of thinking.

So 6 weeks

Week 1 3lb
Week 2 2lb
Week 3 2lb
Week 4 2lb
Week 5 1lb anniversary
Week 6 2lb

Total of 12 so I need to get better on some weeks .

Yay good girl. You can do this, you know you can. Have you thought about putting your results in your signature? I do this each week plus I've got the ticker which helps me stay motivated. I think if you can see it everytime you post it helps :)

I gave myself 4 weeks to lose 14lb. I got my mini target at the end of the first 4 weeks but the next one was 7lbs in 4 weeks. I'm not convinced at all. I think I'll be lucky to sts this week and next week, which will give me 2 weeks, with a hen weekend as well. But hey life is for living as well and I knew these next few weeks weren't going to be easy.

Ye I’m goin to wait till I get back to 16.5 il be back in the game then lol.

We can only try our best Cnt we I think as long as I’m in my 15s and no where near 16s il be happy like 15.11. See how the next few weeks go

Ye I’m goin to wait till I get back to 16.5 il be back in the game then lol.

We can only try our best Cnt we I think as long as I’m in my 15s and no where near 16s il be happy like 15.11. See how the next few weeks go

You'll get in the 15's soon, I'm sure :)
We ll have good and bad days, you just need to keep thinking positive!

Tuesday

Morning well the scales say Iv dropped 1/4 haha thanks very kind not lol. Oh well least it’s heading the correct way. Hopefully see a pound tomorrow,usually after Iv been bad does take me a few days to see a change.

Today’s plan
Breakfast - not hungry
Dinner - wraps 400
Tea steak 300
Jacket 200
Total 900

Tuesday

Morning well the scales say Iv dropped 1/4 haha thanks very kind not lol. Oh well least it’s heading the correct way. Hopefully see a pound tomorrow,usually after Iv been bad does take me a few days to see a change.

Today’s plan
Breakfast - not hungry
Dinner - wraps 400
Tea steak 300
Jacket 200
Total 900

1/4 off is so much better than 1/4 on, so it's a start, lol.
I reckon by Saturday you'll get a couple of lbs :)

Wednesday scales still sayin the same. I did have a cheese cob last night and rammed it with grated cheese lol. Least I haven’t gained if I could shift 1 by sat il be happy be great to shift 2.

Wednesday scales still sayin the same. I did have a cheese cob last night and rammed it with grated cheese lol. Least I haven’t gained if I could shift 1 by sat il be happy be great to shift 2.

Well done hun, the cob hasn’t done too much damage. Sure you’ll get at least 1lb sat hopefully 2.

Thursday

Total loss so far 2lb, I would like to get another 1lb by sat then il be 16.6 1/4 gettin closet to 16.5 1/2 now so that makes me happy, puttin the last few weeks behind me and carrying on my journey . 12lbs go go 😀

Today I need to sort house it’s a tip, catch up with ironing and do the food shop. Lovely day eh lol

Thursday

Total loss so far 2lb, I would like to get another 1lb by sat then il be 16.6 1/4 gettin closet to 16.5 1/2 now so that makes me happy, puttin the last few weeks behind me and carrying on my journey .
Today I need to sort house it’s a tip, catch up with ironing and do the food shop. Lovely day eh lol

Good morning hun
2lbs is fab, I reckon you’ll get another one by Saturday 😄

Friday

Pleased to say lost another 1 1/4 . Now at 16.6 il be so happy if I can get 16.5 1/2 tomoz that’s the lowest Iv got so please scales be kind 😀.

My next target is to get 2 1/2 stone I have 4lb to go. I’m really goin to go for it now goin to be good all weekend and I reckon I could get that next week.

Due to Eatin rubbish just lately my first full good day was Monday, since then Iv shifted 3 1/4 in just 4 days, I think I can also have a good 3 more days as always get good on first week after bein naughty. So if I try to shift another 2 by Monday i think I can do it .

Today’s food

Pancake 90
Wrap
Hunters chicken chips and salad

Friday

Pleased to say lost another 1 1/4 . Now at 16.6 il be so happy if I can get 16.5 1/2 tomoz that’s the lowest Iv got so please scales be kind 😀.

My next target is to get 2 1/2 stone I have 4lb to go. I’m really goin to go for it now goin to be good all weekend and I reckon I could get that next week.

Due to Eatin rubbish just lately my first full good day was Monday, since then Iv shifted 3 1/4 in just 4 days, I think I can also have a good 3 more days as always get good on first week after bein naughty. So if I try to shift another 2 by Monday i think I can do it .

Today’s food

Pancake 90
Wrap
Hunters chicken chips and salad

Yay well done hun.
I’ll be back with you next week. I’ve been so bad the last couple of days. Off to London today, I think I’ll be ok though as I can’t face any rubbish food.

Back