😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Ye they think I’m new it looks like the first message doesn’t get posted straight away because these are showing up.

Ye wanted me to verify by sending a email but they never sent me one. I asked Leigh to let you know . It was strange it would let me write to her in the private chat I tried to private chat u and again computer said no 😂😂

A49EBE36-D886-4FCC-B215-DCC625B18180.png

Just happened again

This is the crap Iv had for days really annoyed me. It explains it all
In the message that u will receive shortly haha.

Iv been good ye but have had a few odd things like when went pub Monday and on wed I went Toby carvery for breakfast but that’s all I had all day but didn’t care as I had dentist and was makin me feel bad lol.

I’m currently 16.6 1/2 so same as last Friday hopefully I can shift 1/2 by tomoz. This week has been bad had Olivia nursery visit , dentist and tryin sell car so been so stressed and Iv got about 8 spots on my chin it’s mingin

Hopefully you'll get your 1/2 by tomorrow or even 1lb to get back in my 1lb club, lol.

I lost 1lb this week, not too bad considering I was away last weekend. Not sure how I'll o this week though as away again this weekend.

Ah I hate spots, I'm quite lucky because I've got dry skin so don't get many, I normally get 1 when I'm due on and that does my head in.

Ye I think it’s cause it’s new account hopefully be ok in few hours . The the first screen shot I sent you was what Iv put on your page and it’s says I can see it but u can’t they got
To verify it. Il leave it for abit hopefully it will
Be sorted in abit.

I’m glad to have stayed the same to be honest cause Iv been so stressed all week. Hopefully next week will be better.

Ye I only get spots when I’m stressed had none last weekend lol.

Ye I think it’s cause it’s new account hopefully be ok in few hours . The the first screen shot I sent you was what Iv put on your page and it’s says I can see it but u can’t they got
To verify it. Il leave it for abit hopefully it will
Be sorted in abit.

I’m glad to have stayed the same to be honest cause Iv been so stressed all week. Hopefully next week will be better.

Ye I only get spots when I’m stressed had none last weekend lol.

It's strange that you can see either of our diaries, I thought newbies couldn't see them. So it's strange that you can see it but cant post on it,lol.

Have you got anything planned for the weekend?

You can read accounts without bein a member it’s just replying you can’t do.

We are on the hunt for a work car so prob car shopping and football haha joys eh lol what about you ?

I thought they had a setting where you could only gold or silver members diaries if you were also god/silver. I'm sure that's how it used to be. It must have changed.

Hope you manage to find a car :)

We're going to foxton locks festival this weekend. Infact I'm leaving work in about 30 mins and going straight there. Really hoping the weather stays nice.

Must of changed then, that’s why it was annoyin I could see what ud put but not reply.

Ye it’s a ball ache Iv told him sell our private get more but he’s like loads of hassle so unsure at min what to do.

Oh have a lovely time hun , catch up when your back hopefully my account will work prop then aswell then

Must of changed then, that’s why it was annoyin I could see what ud put but not reply.

Ye it’s a ball ache Iv told him sell our private get more but he’s like loads of hassle so unsure at min what to do.

Oh have a lovely time hun , catch up when your back hopefully my account will work prop then aswell then

I hate selling cars. I've part ex'd my last 2, even though you don't get as much it saves all the hassle.

If I get 3G over the weekend, I'll log on and see how you get on tomorrow. I reckon you'll get atleast 1/2lb :)

Ye trouble is it isn’t work a lot like 5500 if private sale so imagine what garage will give you prob 4 if lucky. It’s just the car he uses for work and does a lot of miles so only get cheap ones as we have the other one as a back up .

Have a good weekend

Saturday

Morning had a gain today 1/2 a pound so can’t grumble. Last night I had a bigger piece of lasagna and garlic bread I was in a stuff it mood.

So glad it’s Saturday put this week behind me and hopefully see a good loss this week .

Iv had a rubbish weekend aswell litrely had what I wanted lol. Food today hasn’t been bad but then I had two Nutella milkshakes 😩.

Yesterday had steak for tea but went kfc for dinner haha. This week I’m goin to need a 4lb loss I reckon haha.

Il deal with it in the morning

Morning

Monday hopefully a fresh start after a utter rubbish weekend.

Scales show 16.9 1/4 I could actually cry so fed up about it. If I could shift 4 this week il be happy lol. I need 3 3/4 to be happy again lol. Il give it a go Iv got 5 days.

Food today
Breakfast pancake 90
Dinner wraps 400
Leaves 810 for tea might do
Curry or chicken and jacket

Back